most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7960 pageviews
80 comments

TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
Our Soldiers Are Waking Up *AMAZING PIC*

[pic - click to view]

80 comments for "Our Soldiers Are Waking Up *AMAZING PIC*"

6 years ago '05        #2
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 2639 2639
no. photoshopped
 6 years ago '11        #3
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
If it only was true
 6 years ago '09        #4
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13143 13143
he prolly went to jail for this too. good pic tho
 6 years ago '09        #5
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 dizzle trizzle said:
no. photoshopped
this. but they do need to come home!
 6 years ago '05        #6
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
 10-15-2011, 03:49 PM         #7
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #8
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
To bad Obama keeps sending out more and more troops. If only he would keep his word from what he was saying when he was running for president.
 6 years ago '08        #9
kingjames2586 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 5 5
 drama_kiNg said:
To bad Obama keeps sending out more and more troops. If only he would keep his word from what he was saying when he was running for president.

what troops is he sending out?
 6 years ago '11        #10
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
 drama_kiNg said:
Difficult to clean up piece of sh*t GWB's mess. As for the pic, it is THE TRUTH!
 6 years ago '10        #11
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1108 1108
Photoshop all day. If this were true, dude wouldn't make it till Monday. The picture alone is grounds for a court marshall.
 6 years ago '11        #12
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
we need to get more people to sign up for the military lol don't see them coming home anytime soon and we need more people to sign up cause people need jobs and we don't go jobs.
 6 years ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,446 | Props total: 55896 55896
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Photoshop all day. If this were true, dude wouldn't make it till Monday. The picture alone is grounds for a court marshall.
 6 years ago '04        #14
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
^^^^^Unless he is no longer in the military and just has the uniform on.....If he is still in I think he should keep his opinions to himself....
 6 years ago '07        #15
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 sjrocc05 said:
really?? really?? 3 years in and people are STILL blaming Bush? really?!?! is that what people are going to do when they look back at Obama's term as president? "well he was cleaning up all of bush's mess so he's ok" WTF? Did people say the same thing about Clinton after he took over for Bush Sr.? cant say Sr. didnt fu*k things up with the whole Gulf War sh*t... so Why does Obama get a pass?? wake up people blame the people who are in charge.. Obama, Congress and the Corporations... Obama is JUST as guilty as Congress is..
I hear what ur saying and I agree with most but 3 years to fix 8 years of fu*k ups doesn't seem fair
 6 years ago '06        #16
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 VinylDigga213 said:
Difficult to clean up piece of sh*t GWB's mess. As for the pic, it is THE TRUTH!

your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

you know that right home boy
 6 years ago '04        #17
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
I'm in the Army & have been deployed twice so far. This sh*t is stupid, and the people that are ignorant & don't know any better always make stupid a.ssumptions. We don't go out there & k!ll everybody, they have bad people & they have good people as do we in the US. We go out there to help them out as well. We're training their military & helping their people by helping rebuild their cities, building drainages, waterways, etc. for them.

When we 1st got there, we didn't have any rules & we just went out there to destroy them. Things have changed now & things are getting better.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 10-15-2011 at 04:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #18
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 imthatinfamous said:
your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

you know that right home boy
Even though our concern is now Afghanistan, we still have troops in Iraq & still have troops deploying to Iraq as of this moment. Iraq is still a battlespace that we must continue to occupy. Pakistan will be coming, but we're not sure the approach that we will be taking yet.
 6 years ago '10        #19
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
This is not Photoshopped, but a lot people believe the photo has been taken out of context:

poster from reddit:

This picture has been done.

It has been around since roughly 2006. The picture was taken inside the offices of a Nation Guard Recruiting Center.

The flag was confiscated by MPs off of and anti-war protester after he was detained due to violent behavior. (Irony?) The picture is apart of a police report and was used as documentation. The soldier is following procedure, not promoting the flag's message.

[Edit] To those asking for source. There really is none. I mean. It's a part of a POLICE REPORT. I don't think you can just go and dig that up real quick like. Also if you google this image and you look at any form of commenting almost everyone agrees it to be as what I have stated. Proof of that?

Not only is this a REPOST but its an out of context Repost that was constructed for propaganda. I have many military persons in my family, and I can all tell you that no one would dream of defacing their countries flag. They have pride in their country and will do anything to defend the true meaning of the US Flag's message. Freedom and Unity. And to the person "revhq" I never said or hinted at, in fact i did quite the opposite, That I was using the word Irony right. Hence the "(Irony?)". Question, not a statement. Kinda like (Spelling?).
 6 years ago '09        #20
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
thats NOT photoshopped.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy