[Breaking News] Rick Ross Suffered 2nd Seizure after taking off 2nd time

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2011, 11:28 PM         #181
EMO GOD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not going to pray for the n*gga but i hope he gets better
 6 years ago '04        #182
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
..n*gga tryin to be robocop n sht ..need to sit his a.ss down...talkin sht on the plane like the first 1 aint never happen.. if he dont take heed to this 1 then...

3 strikes an you

[pic - click to view]

n*gga!

ruff times for him. but yo BX has gave me the best laugh's tonight yo these gif's and roast are hilarious.
 6 years ago '05        #183
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
..n*gga tryin to be robocop n sht ..need to sit his a.ss down...talkin sht on the plane like the first 1 aint never happen.. if he dont take heed to this 1 then...

3 strikes an you

[pic - click to view]

n*gga!

I remember that clip from nekkid gun
 6 years ago '04        #184
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,490 | Props total: 6069 6069
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

3 strikes an you

[pic - click to view]

n*gga!
 6 years ago '09        #185
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
It's like this site is slowly turning into worldstarhiphop.com with all of these comments. If you don't care about him and music why comment on this thread. But if you do care like most of you guys do why trash him and say he should die why was your time praying for death for a person you guys don't care about
 10-14-2011, 11:42 PM         #186
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obsecure said:
damn hope everythings cool and smh at ppl wishing death on him n*ggas take this rap sh*t to heart
For real tho, it seems dudes these days swear by their favorite rapper and try to share the hate for another rapper over beef. Hope Ross can recover, seizures can be scary as fu*k, a family member of mine was paralyzed after 30 years of living healthy because of seizure she had.
 6 years ago '07        #187
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
fat fu*k needs to lose some weight
 6 years ago '04        #188
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23552 23552
so did this n*gga ever make it to the show??
and why is there no updates or nobody making official statments about his condition???

this n*gga don't give a fu*k about his fans, and you fu*k n*ggas care about this n*gga?
 6 years ago '05        #189
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 Adwerdz said:
so did this n*gga ever make it to the show??
and why is there no updates or nobody making official statments about his condition???

this n*gga don't give a fu*k about his fans, and you fu*k n*ggas care about this n*gga?
wtf? why would he give a fu*k about his fans. this n*gga almost died twice in one day. are you serious?
 6 years ago '06        #190
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Hu$tLa said:
Seizures can be caused by a number of things and not just in overweight people.

Flashing lights can cause seizures to some people
Damn. Why though? That's a dope track.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #191
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
:sad5: whatever you do ross dont take tips from heavy d, you will lose the weight and album sales man
 6 years ago '04        #192
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23552 23552
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
wtf? why would he give a fu*k about his fans. this n*gga almost died twice in one day. are you serious?
my point exactly, he doesn't give a fu*k about ya'll... usually a star cares enough to let their fans and the public know they are alright...he could at least make a video of him in the hospital to show he a real boss...this fraud always wanna hide sh*t

not that i give 2 sh*ts about the n*gga health, but really keep it real for the n*ggas who support and care about u
 6 years ago '10        #193
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
Wanna know why rock stars stay popular and continues to have a loyal fan base?

They can have a concussion, have IV stuck in their arms, blood spewing from the face like a water fountain, broken legs, arms, ribs and everything, vocal cords on the verge of being snapped in the nerves, dead tired from having 1 hour of sleep, hungover, can just get out of a f!ght with THEIR OWN bandmates and so fu*ked up on drugs, they can barely remember the lyrics but manage to pull it all off because the show MUST GO ON

Rappers on the other hand.... you see where this is going right?
 10-15-2011, 12:15 AM         #194
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he gotta drop some lbs and chill out of the media for awhile
 6 years ago '10        #195
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,943 | Props total: 92 92
 FeedTheBeast said:
This n*gga

You try to hard to sound wise and intelligent dude. First of all its "There still are not" not "their is" muhfukka. And Dafukk you wont baby pics of a grown man for??
Lol you know you done fu*ked up right, how you gone criticize him for wondering if there was ross pics then turn around and worry about his spelling to go as far as correctin him.

See i left the "g" off of correcting does that bother you nerd?
 6 years ago '09        #196
59fifty 
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 10168 10168
Plz dont let dis n*gga die...mfz gonna start puttin him in da top 5 of all time if he crokes...STAY UP ROZAAAY! DONT DIIIIE!!!... bout to go watch dat movie
 6 years ago '05        #197
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Y'all some selfish, cold blooded kats. I ain't no big Ross fan but damn, atleast give the man some space and respect if he isn't a rock star with a IV in his arm (exaggerated story by the way) or twit pic'n flicks from his hospital room.

it's not about the fans when you have 2 seizures, and to be honest regardless of the money or not, he is more than likely pre-paid for the show, so him atleast attempting to goto the show after the 1st seizure proves he has some type of respect and care for fans.

fu*k wrong with y'all kats?
 6 years ago '04        #198
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Toss said:
It's like this site is slowly turning into worldstarhiphop.com with all of these comments. If you don't care about him and music why comment on this thread. But if you do care like most of you guys do why trash him and say he should die why was your time praying for death for a person you guys don't care about

real sh*t man i blame that hot topic sh*t.....

those gif's be entertaining though
 6 years ago '10        #199
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 bigvandal said:
Im a big guy also and I suffer from seizures. I have Sleep Apnea where I stop breathing in my sleep. The lack of oxygen causes me to have seizures. I have to sleep with a machine so it dosent happen. It would usually happen when I didnt get much sleep. So if he happens to have he same issue and was out preforming or partying n didnt get enought sleep I could see it happening. Some people have 3 or 4 seizures in a day. Not common but it soes happen
same sh*t happend to me i stoped breathing in my sleep casing me to have 3 strokes back to back in my sleep had to learn how to walk again sh*t was crazy cuz i was only 25 first thing doc asked me was do i do coke? i was like fu*k no! i smoke weed tho he was naw that dosent cause this. but i always thought seizures just make you spaze out then you pass out and when you wake up everythigns back to normal?
 6 years ago '10        #200
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,943 | Props total: 92 92

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
115 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy