DDot Omen Takes A Shot At Jeezy, DJ Folk Responds

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 1628 1628
 Yung Dilla said:
yo real talk this n*gga ddot always talking sh*t you fat bastard he did the same thing on jbtv and n*ggas told him to catch the fade this n*gga didn't they beat on ddot and kicked his dog in his house and he didn't do a damn thing f that fat n*gga man'

damn im out im on a bottle of bollinger blanc 100
 10-14-2011, 09:09 PM         #62
Mannie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
yo real talk this n*gga ddot always talking sh*t you fat bastard he did the same thing on jbtv and n*ggas told him to catch the fade this n*gga didn't they beat on ddot and kicked his dog in his house and he didn't do a damn thing f that fat n*gga man'













 10-14-2011, 09:09 PM         #63
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
damn im out im on a bottle of bollinger blanc 100
well stop drinkin and work on a gibbs tape n*gga :nasmad:

LUCKY I DONT fu*k WITH DDOT OR WED BE LEAKIN THE PICS!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27554 27554
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Bandwagon sh*t 101,Thats What It Is. n*ggas Do On Here,Twitter, and Mostly Everywhere...Thats Why Hip Hop So fu*ked Up.

Like When Purple Asked "do you listen to gucci behind jeezy back?" Like What The fu*k? It Was Funny But Still Its Music. Jeezy Dont Care What You Listen Too As Long As Your A Fan of His.


This is truth. I haven't really seen or payed that much attention on here to members jumping from one artist to the next, but that's shameful.

And a little bit off subject, in my opinion Jeezy needs a lot of support right now cuz he's in a fu*ked up position with Def Jam. I highly, highly, highhhhllyyyy doubt his fans will do some Lasers petition type sh*t , but if you're a true fan you need to do something.
 7 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 flix02 said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #66
castro 426 heat pts426
space
avatar space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 11349 11349
just peeped that vid

wow

dude is anti-social

n straight gettin sh*tted on in real life

dude must have no friends
 7 years ago '04        #67
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 5574 5574
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


This is truth. I haven't really seen or payed that much attention on here to members jumping from one artist to the next, but that's shameful.

And a little bit off subject, in my opinion Jeezy needs a lot of support right now cuz he's in a fu*ked up position with Def Jam. I highly, highly, highhhhllyyyy doubt his fans will do some Lasers petition type sh*t , but if you're a true fan you need to do something.
they already did start a petition.



4 days in that sh*t only has 22 e-sigs
 10-14-2011, 09:45 PM         #68
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus DDot.

This dude is collecting WWE heat from the industry.
 7 years ago '08        #69
damion_mob_30 
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 6 6
What does Jeezy have to recover from?? He is a platinum selling artist! Officer Ricky has never went Platinum!!! Do the history and the math people!! Ross is just making more music right now thats all! But with him having 2 seizures he may lose some steam!
 7 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27554 27554
 RoyceDa59 said:
they already did start a petition.



4 days in that sh*t only has 22 e-sigs
22?

Good lord...

 Dangerously said:
Jesus DDot.

This dude is collecting WWE heat from the industry.
 10-14-2011, 09:56 PM         #71
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ variant jordans
 10-14-2011, 10:32 PM         #72
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many yall even know Damien... AKA D.Dot... i been known him since bout 2004 or some sh*t like that..... he is a fu*k n*gga.. but sh*t i still fu*ks with him hard....
 10-14-2011, 10:41 PM         #73
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Po*TenSe™ said:
how many yall even know Damien... AKA D.Dot... i been known him since bout 2004 or some sh*t like that..... he is a fu*k n*gga.. but sh*t i still fu*ks with him hard....
Nobody knows D.Dot. He's like the Boxden Bin Laden. Hiding in caves and sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #74
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 Wasted said:

[pic - click to view]


 10-14-2011, 11:01 PM         #75
X Dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember him more from JBTV, he got sh*tted on there all the time.
 7 years ago '05        #76
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 6 6
Damn if Folk get on the horn with Jeez and Gibbs ,D.Dot might end up on some..

[video - click to view]

 10-14-2011, 11:12 PM         #77
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #78
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
So where's MyBrashDelivery in this thread?



Gonna repost another song?
 7 years ago '06        #79
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4263 4263
thats the n*gga that let some rapmusic rappers stay at his crib for free, they kicked his dog and let the dog out the house and the dog ran away and never came back....true story.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
 Wasted said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy