[Breaking News] Rozay has seizure, passes out on plane, CPR being performed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2011, 02:24 PM         #181
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lose some fu*kin weight fat body.
 10-14-2011, 02:25 PM         #182
MRWILSON024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I really hope Rozay really pulls through man we cannot lose another great artist in the game
 6 years ago '06        #183
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
ThelIluminati The Illuminati
Rumor has it those Nike McFly's cut off blood circulation to @rickyrozay brain. #Footloose

6 years ago '08        #184
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
Bound to happen when you're that size, eatin everything, smokin, drinkin and whatever other drugs he does.

Pretty much the opposite of how you want to live lol

Hope he makes it though.
 6 years ago '08        #185
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
@ n*ggas catchin feelings over Ross

so you mean to tell me that it was okay when people were making fun of

2pac, Big Pun, DMX, Michale Jackson, Steve Irwin, Amy Wine House, Sean Bell, Troy Davis, that Schiavo chick and anybody else thats either had a personal problems or lost their life, But when this fraud a.ss n*gga suffers health issues we're supposed to stop and be diplomatic and sympathetic to his cause because he's your favorite rapper. I say fu*k that, At this point its all fair game. Its unfortunate that he had to go through this but maybe now he will be more humble .

its somewhat ironic that a guy whose built his entire career on being this tough guy ends up in the ER not by the typical rite of passage of hip hop cultute, but by an illness that people normally a.ssociate with sickly kids. I have enough class not to male fun of sh*t like this but those of you who do, more power to you, It's Ross fans' turn to get pissed off when people make trolltastic remarks about serious personal issues.
When the hell did we joke about Steve Irwin, Troy Davis, Sean Bell or MJ? I understand someone tried to call MJ a pedo but I corrected their a.ss quick by telling them that those people lied and one of them committed suicide and admitted they were just trying to get MJ's money.

DMX ain't dead but we were saying that if he didn't get his sh*t right with those drugs, he'll die in the studio like ODB. Amy Winehouse was a reckless person that didn't give a sh*t about abusing herself, so why care about that?

2pac and Big Pun are fine because there's a period of time before you can joke about it, just as long as you're joking and not saying sh*t like "I'm glad those two are dead".

Schiavo who?

Plus there's nothing wrong with joking about Ross sh*t, because it's just jokes but when you got these dudes saying sh*t like "That fu*ker should have died", then those dudes need to die as well, because unless that person was a pedophile or a k!ller, he doesn't deserve to die even if they're a fraud, they are only being a fraud to themselves, they aren't murdering hundreds of people or any sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '09        #186
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,366 | Props total: 17443 17443
 SlickJ101 said:
Bound to happen when you're that size, eatin everything, smokin, drinkin and whatever other drugs he does.

Pretty much the opposite of how you want to live lol

Hope he makes it though.
from personal experiance That Smoking and drinking sh*t is not right i seen to many people fall to seizures from that lifestyle
 6 years ago '04        #187
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29
 Dangerously said:
Wale saw his career flash before his eyes. It was only 30 seconds.
 10-14-2011, 02:30 PM         #188
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
@ n*ggas catchin feelings over Ross

so you mean to tell me that it was okay when people were making fun of

2pac, Big Pun, DMX, Michale Jackson, Steve Irwin, Amy Wine House, Sean Bell, Troy Davis, that Schiavo chick and anybody else thats either had a personal problems or lost their life, But when this fraud a.ss n*gga suffers health issues we're supposed to stop and be diplomatic and sympathetic to his cause because he's your favorite rapper. I say fu*k that, At this point its all fair game.

Its unfortunate that he had to go through this but maybe now he will be more humble & get off the bullsh*t he been on since he started. Never understood why a clearly lyrically talented person would sell them selves short with this tired a.ss MC Gusto schtick he's got going. Dude could be good on his own merits but he sticks to copy and paste production and dumb slow-flowing rhyme scheme. but i digress

its somewhat ironic that a guy whose built his entire career on being this tough guy ends up in the ER not by the typical rite of passage of hip hop culture, but by an illness that people normally a.ssociate with sickly kids. I have enough class not to male fun of sh*t like this but those of you who do, more power to you, It's Ross fans' turn to get pissed off when people make trolltastic remarks about serious personal issues.
Ayo. SHUT THE fu*k UP. as*hole.

I couldn't give two fu*ks if anything happens to Ross on a normal day, but he's human, a man, and humans are more open, humble, honest during periods like this and at points of death, I see no reason why one should wish death on anyone who has never wronged you in life. Weak inexperienced n*ggas who haven't gone through sh*t in life would say "I hope he dies". . for what?

I guess your parents are alive and kicking, and you ain't dealt with death before that's why you bring up this your fake bullsh*t now.

fu*k You.
 6 years ago '08        #189
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Chalky said:
from personal experiance That Smoking and drinking sh*t is not right i seen to many people fall to seizures from that lifestyle
It's all of the above in Rozay's case.

When you weigh 400lbs and do any one of those things it makes it that much worse bc your organs are already shot from being that size.
 6 years ago '04        #190
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,649 | Props total: 23076 23076
 justinjones said:
is that even a good comparison?
he calls himself rick ross..teflon don
he thinks he's big meech, larry hoover

they all k!llers, what makes them different huh

are you insisting that ross is a fraud?
 6 years ago '05        #191
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
i'm a wale fan, but that "he saw his career flash before his eyes, all 30 seconds" line had me

6 years ago '06        #192
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
get well rick
 6 years ago '04        #193
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
This is sad. Dude not even 40 yet I dont think

Prayers are with the Ross family
 10-14-2011, 02:38 PM         #194
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fdddduck....prison security guard turned below-average rapper....smh
 6 years ago '07        #195
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
rozayyyyy!!
 6 years ago '04        #196
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,649 | Props total: 23076 23076
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
seriously?

come on now
oohh stumped him with that fraud statement, point proven
 6 years ago '10        #197
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Originally Posted by Adwerdz

gotta love the box
 6 years ago '11        #198
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Adwerdz said:

I thought that was pretty much established when the CO pics came out.
 6 years ago '06        #199
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
I think I'm William Leonard Roberts II
 6 years ago '08        #200
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
well dam
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy