Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
that wasn't meant to be proof of anything..just a video that adds to the discussion...
a video of a kat on a webcam??!?!?!

roflmao, n*gga i know back-alley vagrants who can present a better argument than you.
 6 years ago '04        #122
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 ronin said:
Yea, Im fearful of having kids. actually I don't want any, i would end up sheltering my child too much in fear of him/her being corrupted or harmed by this wicked society. but yea, you've heard of him lol.

Iceberg Slim = Robert Beck. Iceberg Slim was his name he was most known for/famous for, and it became his pen name. the pimp by the name of "Sweet Jones" was a old guerilla pimp, he had a right hand man named something(name escapes me right now) who were silver in his hair.

Iceberg was at a bar with the dude, both was snorting heroin and blowed out their mind, a dude came in to either fire a pistol at iceberg or someone else in the club, a round either went directly over iceberg's head or through his hat (not touching him) knocking it off his head, the silver-topped kat was freaking out, after it all went down he was big'n iceberg up on how kool he kept it, and named him Iceberg

lol ah... guess you can see i havent completed the book. I got to read this. talk about motivation to finish a book. i bought it then later on found an audio book of it.

edit: you said books... iceberg has more than one book? i just knew of the book pimp

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-14-2011 at 01:41 AM..
 10-14-2011, 01:52 AM         #123
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dmx voice..........Here we go again! If obama starts a war with iran he is a fu*king moron........with the shape this country is in, sh*t will do us no good. Just lose a lot of people on both sides and lose more soldiers for the elite. fu*k them, dont use our soldiers as puppets.
 10-14-2011, 02:53 AM         #124
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
lol Did anyone even watch the video? Or did they just form a conclusion on the title? (Obviously)

President Obama clearly said he will be sure there is international pressure towards Iran for their unacceptable behavior. For example, allied countries will stop doing business with Iran thus hurting their economy.

Nice job manipulating the wording on the title, Mr. TS aka Anti-Obama.

Well done.
Yea he also said that every OPTION is on table. What do you think we did with Libya? Also sanctions = an act of war. Specially when it going after your central bank like the article I posted. Just look at what Japan did during ww2 when Sanctions were put on them.

Anyways, Israel has been PREPPING for a strike for ages, and have been wanting to strike for ages... All there waiting for is the right moment which could be now...maybe not. I certainly don't hope so.
 6 years ago '04        #125
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
lol Did anyone even watch the video? Or did they just form a conclusion on the title? (Obviously)

President Obama clearly said he will be sure there is international pressure towards Iran for their unacceptable behavior. For example, allied countries will stop doing business with Iran thus hurting their economy.

Nice job manipulating the wording on the title, Mr. TS aka Anti-Obama.

Well done.

WASHINGTON • The administration of President Barack Obama said it was "actively" considering sanctioning Iran's central bank in retaliation for an alleged Iranian a.ssassination plot, a move that could severely damage Iran's economy and potentially provoke a strong response from Tehran.
David Cohen, the Treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, told the Senate Banking Committee that officials were "looking very actively" at such a step and might carry it out if other nations could be persuaded to follow suit.
The blacklisting is the first specific step the administration has identified as a possible response to the alleged plot to a.ssassinate Saudi Arabia's envoy to the United States and to attack embassies in the U.S. and Argentina.
Such sanctions would aim to isolate the Bank Markazi, or central bank, from the world economic system by barring any firm that deals with it from doing business with U.S. financial institutions. That would make it far more difficult for Iran to sell crude oil, which funds much of the government's activities.
Some Iranian officials have warned that they would look on such a move as an act of war.
The sanctions would probably be effective, however, only if other world powers joined in. And the administration would have to overcome arguments that the action would harm ordinary Iranians and damage the oil markets.

Read more:
 6 years ago '07        #126
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20017 20017
they are just gonna impose sanctions, and prob not trade with them. can't say its the nicest thing to do. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is gonna be saying something soon.
 10-14-2011, 03:25 AM         #127
MrHonor323  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And as for this, people in this nation are waking up more and more each day. This won't happen, though at the same time I am optimistic and realistic.

Last edited by MrHonor323; 10-14-2011 at 03:58 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #128
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Michael_Moore said:
remember even if the timeline changes that doesn't mean the agenda does..9/11 was planned for '00 but happened in '01 instead...just saying...
That's the dumbest cop-out that I've heard in a while. With your formula, nobody can ever be wrong about a "theory".

lol, you idiots that consider yourselves in the "know" will die just like the rest of us. Your higher than thou knowledge earns you absolutely nothing. Its hilarious reading what you pimple faced geeks have to say.

See you at the crossroads
 10-14-2011, 06:15 AM         #129
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
a video of a kat on a webcam??!?!?!

roflmao, n*gga i know back-alley vagrants who can present a better argument than you.
lol you're an idiot...
 10-14-2011, 06:22 AM         #130
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
That's the dumbest cop-out that I've heard in a while. With your formula, nobody can ever be wrong about a "theory".
so telling you what happened = a cop out?...ok...why do I even bother with some of you morons...clowns like you are gonna have faith in the system thinking the gov't loves you till the very end huh?..it's funny if i'm right about this issue just imagine what else i'm right about...

fu*kin' idiot...
 6 years ago '05        #131
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
Funny how your calling us idiots but yet you haven't gave ANY facts, ANY proof beyond calling us out our names.

See n*gga, you THINK your knowledge is globe size in relation to knowing "hidden" truths and facts but as I've state before, the hands of galactus rebukes your feeble argument and is fed-ex'n them sh*ts near sirius B, serious B. Lol.

1. How many NWO/Bilderberg/Etc meetings have you partaken in?
Answer: Zero!

2. How man NWO/Bolderberg/etc contacts, connections or a.ssociated you have?

3. How many times have you held a security clearance higher than top secret?

See, your arguments are based upon wishes, hopes and the most potent of pipe dreams. We can go on and on-on how things SEEM. Hell, it seems as if the ocean waters are blue, their Not. It SEEM as if the Sun rises and falls in the sky, it doesn't. It SEEMS as if you speak on things you have actual knowledge of, lol n*gga you don't.

Galactus Palms to ALL your statements n*gga, enjoy that light-speed travel in the area of "GTFOHville" lol. Stop it son
 6 years ago '05        #132
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 SpyDa said:
lol ah... guess you can see i havent completed the book. I got to read this. talk about motivation to finish a book. i bought it then later on found an audio book of it.

edit: you said books... iceberg has more than one book? i just knew of the book pimp
Yea he has about 6-10.

He best book in my opinion after Pimp is "The nekkid soul of iceberg slim"
 10-14-2011, 08:44 AM         #133
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A blueprint. A bible. What Sun Tzus Art of War was to ancient China, Pimp is to the streets. As real as you can get without jumping in, this is the story of Iceberg Slims life as he saw, felt, tasted, and smelled it. It is a trip through hell by the one man who lived to tell the tale--the dangers of jail, addiction, and death that are still all too familiar for todays black community. By telling the story of one mans struggles and triumphs in an underground world, Pimp shows us the game doesnt change; it just has a different swagger.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #134
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13064 13064
iran has been dishing out ether in their responses so far:

Iran denies the allegation. A Tuesday letter from Iran's permanent U.N. representative to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed "outrage" over the allegation and said the country "strongly and categorically rejects these fabricated and baseless allegations, based on the suspicious claims by an individual. Any country could accuse other countries through fabrication of such stories. However, this would set dangerous precedents in the relations among States."

Khazai wrote Ban that Iran condemns and has been a victim of terrorism, citing "the a.ssassination of a number of Iranian nuclear scientists in the past two years carried out by the Zionist regime and supported by the United States."

He called the U.S. move "politically motivated" and a "showcase of its long-standing animosity towards the Iranian nation." The letter says Iran wants to have "friendly relations" with all countries in the region, "particularly with its Muslim neighbors.

"The Iranian nation seeks a world free from terrorism and considers the current U.S. warmongering and propaganda machine against Iran as a threat not just against itself but to the peace and stability in the Persian Gulf region. The Islamic Republic of Iran warns against the implications of this horrible scenario and submits that the continuation of such divide-and-rule policies could have detrimental effects on peace and security."

god damn
 6 years ago '06        #135
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Anyone who can't see that the U.S. is making sh*t up in an attempt to attack Iran at some point needs to be shot. Ignorance of that magnitude shouldn't continue to spread in 2012.
 10-14-2011, 10:49 AM         #136
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Anyone who can't see that the U.S. is making sh*t up in an attempt to attack Iran at some point needs to be shot. Ignorance of that magnitude shouldn't continue to spread in 2012.

logic falls on deaf ears with these clowns,I realize that now...I can only imagine what excuses for being wrong the next time around these idiots say in the next couple of months when this happens..

[video - click to view]

10-14-2011, 10:56 AM         #137
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
what the fu*k is this
I think they call that real talk..
 6 years ago '04        #138
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
iran has been dishing out ether in their responses so far:

Iran denies the allegation. A Tuesday letter from Iran's permanent U.N. representative to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed "outrage" over the allegation and said the country "strongly and categorically rejects these fabricated and baseless allegations, based on the suspicious claims by an individual. Any country could accuse other countries through fabrication of such stories. However, this would set dangerous precedents in the relations among States."

Khazai wrote Ban that Iran condemns and has been a victim of terrorism, citing "the a.ssassination of a number of Iranian nuclear scientists in the past two years carried out by the Zionist regime and supported by the United States."

He called the U.S. move "politically motivated" and a "showcase of its long-standing animosity towards the Iranian nation." The letter says Iran wants to have "friendly relations" with all countries in the region, "particularly with its Muslim neighbors.

"The Iranian nation seeks a world free from terrorism and considers the current U.S. warmongering and propaganda machine against Iran as a threat not just against itself but to the peace and stability in the Persian Gulf region. The Islamic Republic of Iran warns against the implications of this horrible scenario and submits that the continuation of such divide-and-rule policies could have detrimental effects on peace and security."

god damn

Damn what an educated and polite way to say... fu*k them n*ggaz we tired of the bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #139
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
fuuuuuuck. This sh*t is crazy.
 10-14-2011, 05:06 PM         #140
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy