Oct 13 - Obama: U.S. Will Make Sure Iran "Pays the Price"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2011, 12:25 AM         #101
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #102
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 5knuckleshuffle said:

[pic - click to view]

Nas "Testify" said:
"like I'm y'all man who be exposing sh*t/like uhh, William Cooper who told you the Pale Horse is the future"
:dancingcool:
 10-14-2011, 12:36 AM         #103
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
what i don't understand is that you all feel presidents of america are nothing more than public relation figures, but ya'll quick to blame a president.

either it's the president doing sh*t or these "shadow" agencies/groups/governments.

can't be both, so which 1 is it?
I don't get how you're having such difficulty figuring this out....the sh*t is so elementary. I can tell you'd be one of those guys if the President felt he needed to molest children for national security you'd still ride for him.
 6 years ago '05        #104
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I don't get how you're having such difficulty figuring this out....the sh*t is so elementary. I can tell you'd be one of those guys if the President felt he needed to molest children for national security you'd still ride for him.
wow, so now instead of going about this debate in a mature and adult like manner you resort to saying i would condone child-molestation.

you and a few other people on this forum are conspiracy nuts, bottom line. if the sun shine's through a cloud and it's ray's fall on a tree you and your mental-a-alikes would swear it was some coming sign of doom or disaster or that the cia or shadow government has a device which can move the sun in it's position in space.

It isn't anything to get, and your correct it is elementary. so elementary it's down right retarded the arguments you make in this thread. show me undeniable proof and i'll admit i was wrong.

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-14-2011 at 12:43 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #105
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
I really can't stand this warmongering uncle tom.
 6 years ago '07        #106
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19743 19743
I guess time will tell, so what happens if we don't invade Iran (which if we do will be a very stupid move)?
 6 years ago '05        #107
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I guess time will tell, so what happens if we don't invade Iran (which if we do will be a very stupid move)?
See if we don't invade Iran it's because the people behind the people behind the people but infront of that one custodian would have did something and switch plans, because the american people doesn't believe them so they have to wait to trick the people. i think april 1st is the next projected date of a false flag, all of america will be fooled........
 10-14-2011, 12:50 AM         #108
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm pretty sure they will get invaded soon. But something big has to happen in the U.S first for that to occur. I hope we dont..our economy does not need it.
 6 years ago '04        #109
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
people mock the way things are portrayed but if you understand the human mind you understand the games......

America run on games and it takes precise strategic movement to trick people. If you dont think Mind games are played like Chess research slavery and look at how things played out.... Aint sh*t changed just the players....

Its Iceberg Slim Pimp Game 101 thats being delivered here. Alot of n*ggaz catch the game become excited and tend to come up with a.ssumptions. (Nothing wrong with that. Everybody can make their own theory) Many facts started off as theories and thoughts.

People wanted War. Why? because they saw thousands get k!lled during 9-11. They wanted War so bad they went in on the wrong person. Why? Thats the pimp game 101. Anger and Chaos causes confusion....

Whats being played here is the One Man Hero Is Another Man Terrorist Card.....
Iran needs to be portrayed to the people as the Bad Guy.... Then Wrongful Moves will appear to be deemed Heroic for the American People... This has been done throughout history....

This is a huge blow to Iran to starve them out and also throw salt on the Mexican Cartel. Who America is currently trying to rid of all illegals....

Interesting how the cards come together huh.... either USA is Incredibly Smart Or Incredibly Stupid.......

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-14-2011 at 01:02 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #110
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 SpyDa said:
people mock the way things are portrayed but if you understand the human mind you understand the games......

America run on games and it takes precise strategic movement to trick people. If you dont think Mind games are played like Chess research slavery and look at how things played out.... Aint sh*t changed just the players....

Its Iceberg Slim Pimp Game 101 thats being delivered here. Alot of n*ggaz catch the game become excited and tend to come up with a.ssumptions. (Nothing wrong with that. Everybody can make their own theory) Many facts started off as theories and thoughts.

People wanted War. Why? because they saw thousands get k!lled during 9-11. They wanted War so bad they went in on the wrong person. Why? Thats the pimp game 101. Anger and Chaos causes confusion....

Whats being played here is the One Man Hero Is Another Man Terrorist Card.....
Iran needs to be portrayed to the people as the Bad Guy.... Then Wrongful Moves will appear to be deemed Heroic for the American People... This has been done throughout history....

This is a huge blow to Iran to starve them out and also throw salt on the Mexican Cartel. Who America is currently trying to rid of all illegals....

Interesting how the cards come together huh.... either USA is Incredibly Smart Or Incredibly Stupid....
Robert Beck was a dope author in the sense he was probably one of the best psychologist this side of the the 20th century, his books are gritty but open's up understanding of the things that drive's people.

but i feel where your coming from, me personally i would rather keep war away as long as possible. i have alot of things i still want/need to learn, these game's is fu*king up my plans lol.
 10-14-2011, 01:06 AM         #111
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder how it will go down? Israel will strike Iran first, then U.S will intervene and back them obviously. Do yall think troops will be put on the ground?
 6 years ago '05        #112
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 killya said:
Wonder how it will go down? Israel will strike Iran first, then U.S will intervene and back them obviously. Do yall think troops will be put on the ground?
more than likely, hell they were paper-footballing the idea of ground troops in libya.

troops truly equal pawns, and i mean no disrespect to any user's who are in the military.
 6 years ago '04        #113
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 ronin said:
Robert Beck was a dope author in the sense he was probably one of the best psychologist this side of the the 20th century, his books are gritty but open's up understanding of the things that drive's people.

but i feel where your coming from, me personally i would rather keep war away as long as possible. i have alot of things i still want/need to learn, these game's is fu*king up my plans lol.
i feel ya man. Im coming to understand things will be shaky when i get old but Im afraid of whats going to happen if i have kids later in life....

Props for that robert beck comment. never heard of him but I will check him out.
 10-14-2011, 01:13 AM         #114
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
more than likely, hell they were paper-footballing the idea of ground troops in libya.

troops truly equal pawns, and i mean no disrespect to any user's who are in the military.
We have 2 really cool guys on here. One is a Marine and the other is Army, he said that the majority are starting to wake up about the wars and such. So there is hope imo. And yea your right..they were thinking about dropping them so theres no doubt they wouldnt throw them in Iran.
 10-14-2011, 01:15 AM         #115
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #116
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 SpyDa said:
i feel ya man. Im coming to understand things will be shaky when i get old but Im afraid of whats going to happen if i have kids later in life....

Props for that robert beck comment. never heard of him but I will check him out.
Yea, Im fearful of having kids. actually I don't want any, i would end up sheltering my child too much in fear of him/her being corrupted or harmed by this wicked society. but yea, you've heard of him lol.

Iceberg Slim = Robert Beck. Iceberg Slim was his name he was most known for/famous for, and it became his pen name. the pimp by the name of "Sweet Jones" was a old guerilla pimp, he had a right hand man named something(name escapes me right now) who were silver in his hair.

Iceberg was at a bar with the dude, both was snorting heroin and blowed out their mind, a dude came in to either fire a pistol at iceberg or someone else in the club, a round either went directly over iceberg's head or through his hat (not touching him) knocking it off his head, the silver-topped kat was freaking out, after it all went down he was big'n iceberg up on how kool he kept it, and named him Iceberg
 10-14-2011, 01:18 AM         #117
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
show me undeniable proof and i'll admit i was wrong.
what the hell for? you just called me a conspiracy nut..wtf would you listen to what a nut has to say? now your logic is flawed...
 6 years ago '05        #118
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
is this you?!

and since when has youtube been the definitive authoritative force in proof?

lmao, n*gga im ready to fly swat the sh*t out of any lame-duck argument you can muster, with the power of galactus. ima knock ur arguments into neighboring solar systems n*gga

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-14-2011 at 01:30 AM..
 10-14-2011, 01:21 AM         #119
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
is this you?!

and since when has youtube been the definitive authoritative force in proof?

lmao, n*gga im ready to fly swat the sh*t out of any lame-duck argument you can muster, with the power galactus. ima knock ur arguments into neighboring solar systems n*gga
that wasn't meant to be proof of anything..just a video that adds to the discussion...
 6 years ago '05        #120
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
what the hell for? you just called me a conspiracy nut..wtf would you listen to what a nut has to say? now your logic is flawed...
never said i would believe the a.ss-tale's you recite, but in a argument i listen as much as I respond.

but it's evident with that response you don't believe the sh*t u say deep down inside otherwise you'd be ready to spit that sh*t.

question..... if i put my tooth under my pillow with i awaken to money?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago