most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 McGuire said:
no way!

he predicted a conflict between the united states and a nation very openly seeking to develop a nuclear program?!?!

damn man this guy must have some SERIOUS know-how if he was able to see that.
lol, this post just oozes with sarcasm
 10-13-2011, 10:26 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
Like I posted this is all drawn out in the PNAC, its not about Obama, or Bush because they work for the same organization that will give us our next false hope.
lol do you know how many ppl on here still don't get that?
 10-13-2011, 10:28 PM         #63
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
no way!

he predicted a conflict between the united states and a nation very openly seeking to develop a nuclear program?!?!

damn man this guy must have some SERIOUS know-how if he was able to see that.
who cares about what he predicted? Thats not really the point of this thread. The point of this thread is a false flag to invade Iran. We have seen this before many times. False evidence just like the invasion of Iraq. Please dont tell me you think everything is going to be fine and dandy come next year? Do you know what another war would do to our economy? We are already in a Great Depression, the only thing holding us up is the fake paper we print out of thin air, backed by nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #64
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
remember even if the timeline changes that doesn't mean the agenda does..9/11 was planned for '00 but happened in '01 instead...just saying...
naw thats not good enough, it wasn't planned for 2000, if it was why didn't it happen then. and i hate to even entertain the conspiracy notion of 9/11 but 9/11 had numerological significance and wouldn't have been as important to those who were involved.

and to say if the timeline changes the agenda doesn't is like say, if i make a wrong turn it wont take me off my pre-planned course.
 6 years ago '05        #65
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
lol do you know how many ppl on here still don't get that?
lol, man ya'll 2 kat's are some hypes.

no one has authentic, actual evidence or proof of these groups, their agendas or anything. it's all hear-say until an attack goes down then it's blame it on them, but when an attack doesn't go down it's a "naw, its changed" type of thing.
 10-13-2011, 10:30 PM         #66
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
naw thats not good enough, it wasn't planned for 2000, if it was why didn't it happen then. and i hate to even entertain the conspiracy notion of 9/11 but 9/11 had numerological significance and wouldn't have been as important to those who were involved.

and to say if the timeline changes the agenda doesn't is like say, if i make a wrong turn it wont take me off my pre-planned course.
 6 years ago '04        #67
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
Phony Terror Plot Stamped “Mossad/CIA/FBI” From Day One

[video - click to view]

10-13-2011, 10:33 PM         #68
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad when a fu*king LT has to come out and say this is bull sh*t and people still dont believe it
 6 years ago '08        #69
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
I personally think Russia won't get involved. Russia is more concerned about the enrichment program; I don't think they'd wanna get involved over a failed a.ssassination attempt.

It'd be like taking a horrible a.ss whooping because your dumb a.ss cousin threw a punch at a gang of Zoe Pound n*ggas.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Michael_Moore said:
notice when these ppl get caught we never hear from them directly...and they never even really face trial..if we were to even believe the bullsh*t about this plot against the Saudi,since when are you guilty just based on being charged? is that how things work now? even with the underwear bomber..same deal...I bet if we got a real interview with that kid he'd be like.."I don't even know what the fu*k i'm even doing here" they've been doing this sh*t for years,they grab random drug addicts or ppl with mental health issues and then use them as patsy's for political agenda's...you name it Timothy Mcveigh...Harvey Lee Oswald...etc...it's the same sh*t different toilet..
Easy bait, by their predators

ronin said:
pnac????

god, everyday it's a new alphabet nwo agency/group/gathering
Just read the document on the link I provided it highlights the major points; and watch these individuals make it back to the White House AGAIN

ronin said:
lol, man ya'll 2 kat's are some hypes.

no one has authentic, actual evidence or proof of these groups, their agendas or anything. it's all hear-say until an attack goes down then it's blame it on them, but when an attack doesn't go down it's a "naw, its changed" type of thing.
Dude read the PNAC link I just posted don't listen to me read what these government officials are stating in their documents
 10-13-2011, 10:49 PM         #71
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
I personally think Russia won't get involved. Russia is more concerned about the enrichment program; I don't think they'd wanna get involved over a failed a.ssassination attempt.

It'd be like taking a horrible a.ss whooping because your dumb a.ss cousin threw a punch at a gang of Zoe Pound n*ggas.
stopped reading there
 6 years ago '07        #72
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,400 | Props total: 13117 13117
the US hasn't stopped fu*king with iran for decades straight.

they gonna organize a CIA coup and overthrow democratically elected government officials to replace them with a fascist puppet, all because iran wanted to nationalize their oil since britain was raping them.

then when the hostage crisis occured, they consequently foiled plans for a SECOND CIA coup! a second one!!!

US playing sides basically getting iran and iraq to destroy each other

constantly pushing for sanctions against them

now this sh*t?

and they're the bad guys? we need to leave them mother fu*kers alone, man
 10-13-2011, 11:03 PM         #73
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice how they WAITED till those 2 Americans got released from iran.
 6 years ago '04        #74
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
It all has to come....nwo/ 1 world government has been told since days of old...just resist it I still think America could be spared but I'm not intune with the whole notion....there are many intercessors .... There are Gods blessings on this nation even tho the elite run it ....it's gonna be a scary next 3 yrs maybe a lil longer I suggest u find a christ based church to learn what will happen....like I said it has to happen ....be saved be blessed....dont worship the Antichrist

Shalom
 6 years ago '05        #75
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 killya said:
its sad when a fu*king LT has to come out and say this is bull sh*t and people still dont believe it
see this is the thing,

people who are "conspiracy" kats, say things like the people they believe to be in nwo type organizations are the heads on news agencies.

its common knowledge that all news agencies are owned by only a few. so with that said, our news is obviously controlled-release to use, spun to twist public opinion and spread falsehoods. so with all that said, how can ANYONE who follows the path on a "conspiracy theorist" use ANY news information, typed-audio-video-or-otherwise to help their argument?

to top it off, that colonel plugged his book in the 1st 5-10 seconds of hearing his voice. i smell bullsh*t

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-13-2011 at 11:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 7094 7094
This isn't the 1900s anymore...

China and the U.S. will NOT be going to war anytime soon... it's (IMHO) a healthy economic war, thus far, and the threat of all-out war or invasion is tens of years down the road... a LOT can change.
 10-13-2011, 11:22 PM         #77
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chest Rockwell said:
i dunno about u f*ggots but im excited. GET DAT OIL BARRY
They will get you that oil for 8.00 a gallon. Have fun being r*ped in the a.ss at the pump
 6 years ago '05        #78
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 killya said:
They will get you that oil for 8.00 a gallon. Have fun being r*ped in the a.ss at the pump
but we got electric cars now lol
 6 years ago '04        #79
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,030 | Props total: 2986 2986
 10-13-2011, 11:37 PM         #80
Willye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope were still around so we can get this guy out of office what a mess
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago