Oct 13 - Obama: U.S. Will Make Sure Iran "Pays the Price"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
 Michael_Moore said:
seeing sh*t like that just reminds me how fu*kin' sick these ppl are...
no doubt their mindset is twisted
 6 years ago '05        #42
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
real side note,

fu*k alex jones, that motherfu*king-doom's-dayer always say's "false flag in 2 weeks" 2 weeks come and it didn't happen he says "covert good guy group says they were able to stop them this time but they don't think they can stop em in 3 months" 3 months come, and it's a completely different story.

either Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, or he need's to fu*king stop being friends with his "insiders" because they always giving him wrong information.
 10-13-2011, 09:49 PM         #43
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
real side note,

fu*k alex jones, that motherfu*king-doom's-dayer always say's "false flag in 2 weeks" 2 weeks come and it didn't happen he says "covert good guy group says they were able to stop them this time but they don't think they can stop em in 3 months" 3 months come, and it's a completely different story.

either Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, or he need's to fu*king stop being friends with his "insiders" because they always giving him wrong information.
Mr Jones is a dis info agent. However he does have some good guest on his show.
 6 years ago '08        #44
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
 killya said:
on a side note, did you see the dudes mug shot? He has the look of " what the fu*k is going on" ??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-13-2011 at 09:53 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #45
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
fu*k man,

it's some many different ethnicities of women i havent tasted yet,
so many different places of the world i haven't traveled,
so many gif's and smilies i havent even used yet!!!!

lmao, man this world bite's galactus d!ck

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-13-2011 at 09:57 PM..
 10-13-2011, 09:54 PM         #46
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Their mentality explained clearly by wesley clark, they can't help it

!
this also gives Pastor Lindsey Williams credibility back in February he listed off those same nations as being targets as well..Iran included... 6:17 mark

[video - click to view]

so I'd pay very close attention to everything he said in this thread..

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 10-13-2011 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Bull sh*t nothing is gonna happen we got Obama. Now if we had Bush are military would have been there in the gulf before the announcement of what Iran was up to.
 6 years ago '05        #48
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 killya said:
Mr Jones is a dis info agent. However he does have some good guest on his show.
i hear you,

i don't listen to alex, his aura just doesn't seem right. but on another note, anyone got any feel for what the numbers 49,960 mean? say's he was payed 49,960 twice.

49,960 = 4+9(13) 9+6(15) = 15(6) + 13(4) = 28(10[1])\
49,960 = 4+9(13) 9+6(15) = 15(6) + 13(4) = 28(10[1])/

2 = second false flag for global war on terror???!??!?!?!?!?!? OOOOOHHHH NNNNOOOO'ssssss
 6 years ago '05        #49
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Michael_Moore said:
good looks...

But this right here is what we need to worry about not Iran. China is the real threat watch and see. How can the U.S government put up with this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #50
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
Ironic how the communists are the peace makers. Russia and China won't let the USA do sh*t.
 10-13-2011, 10:01 PM         #51
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this sucks
 10-13-2011, 10:10 PM         #52
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #53
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5258 5258
 The N said:
Their mentality explained clearly by wesley clark, they can't help it

!
Great show, do you know when it aired
 6 years ago '10        #54
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5258 5258
Like I posted this is all drawn out in the PNAC, its not about Obama, or Bush because they work for the same organization that will give us our next false hope.

The individuals who wield all of the power in our government we didn't even vote for they were installed and given their position.

We need to seriously get rid of Congress, and America is slowly waking up. People seen what Bush is about now they see what Obama is about when the next guy gets elected and follow the same path the sheep will begin to open their eyes and see ALL of these guys are the SAME

10-13-2011, 10:21 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
on a side note, did you see the dudes mug shot? He has the look of " what the fu*k is going on" ??
notice when these ppl get caught we never hear from them directly...and they never even really face trial..if we were to even believe the bullsh*t about this plot against the Saudi,since when are you guilty just based on being charged? is that how things work now? even with the underwear bomber..same deal...I bet if we got a real interview with that kid he'd be like.."I don't even know what the fu*k i'm even doing here" they've been doing this sh*t for years,they grab random drug addicts or ppl with mental health issues and then use them as patsy's for political agenda's...you name it Timothy Mcveigh...Harvey Lee Oswald...etc...it's the same sh*t different toilet..
 6 years ago '05        #56
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
pnac????

god, everyday it's a new alphabet nwo agency/group/gathering
 10-13-2011, 10:23 PM         #57
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
real side note,

remember even if the timeline changes that doesn't mean the agenda does..9/11 was planned for '00 but happened in '01 instead...just saying...
 10-13-2011, 10:25 PM         #58
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
Like I posted this is all drawn out in the PNAC, its not about Obama, or Bush because they work for the same organization that will give us our next false hope.

The individuals who wield all of the power in our government we didn't even vote for they were installed and given their position.

We need to seriously get rid of Congress, and America is slowly waking up. People seen what Bush is about now they see what Obama is about when the next guy gets elected and follow the same path the sheep will begin to open their eyes and see ALL of these guys are the SAME

Yup, and by the time the 3rd one comes trolling around we will be already be fu*ked
 6 years ago '05        #59
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
notice when these ppl get caught we never hear from them directly...and they never even really face trial..
not saying i dont think this story is odd and weird but check it.

*When do we really ever hear from people facing trail in america directly?
*Let's say it was actually a terrorist, why give him air time to give out a coded message?
*If they did give him air time, and he doesn't speak english how are we to truly know his interpretation is true?

bottom line, if your charged as an enemy combatant against the us you (legally) don't require or get the privilege of a trial. it's do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
 6 years ago '06        #60
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
:metallicblue:

Call me when it's popping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy