Oct 13 - Obama: U.S. Will Make Sure Iran "Pays the Price"

most viewed right now
 213
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
93 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
The N 538 heat pts538
space
avatar space
space
$49,276 | Props total: 24814 24814
 CoconutCoke said:
I don't foresee anything happening...let alone us launching attack on Iran within 2 weeks.
"US"???

This ordeal will begin when ISRAEL attacks Iran, don't expect the USA to be leading this.
It will be just like the Libya situation where France started that mission.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
Russia Iran China N Korea are all on the same side. It's funny, any country who isnt for the west is considered a communist or terrorist.

China will attack taiwan and japan, Pakistan & India will go at it, Isreal will be attack on all sides, North Korea and South will go at it, Russia will support not get involved unless it feels provoked. Turkey will get bombed by Iran because of their missle shields. WOW

See you guys in heaven (well atleast the beleivers)
 10-13-2011, 08:03 PM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #24
The N 538 heat pts538
space
avatar space
space
$49,276 | Props total: 24814 24814
Their mentality explained clearly by wesley clark, they can't help it


[video - click to view]

!
 7 years ago '08        #25
The N 538 heat pts538
space
avatar space
space
$49,276 | Props total: 24814 24814
 Spiffy said:
Russia Iran China N Korea are all on the same side. It's funny, any country who isnt for the west is considered a communist or terrorist.

China will attack taiwan and japan, Pakistan & India will go at it, Isreal will be attack on all sides, North Korea and South will go at it, Russia will support not get involved unless it feels provoked. Turkey will get bombed by Iran because of their missle shields. WOW

See you guys in heaven (well atleast the beleivers)

This, the WW3 situation here could be an open chance for nations on the brink of going at each other to say fu*k it, bunch of different wars going on at the same time.
 10-13-2011, 08:10 PM         #26
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


IF THAT IS NOT A ACT OF WAR I DONT KNOW WHAT IS ...
 7 years ago '11        #27
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 162 162
Its pretty pathetic that alot of us knew all this was going to happen yet we where told to go get our tin foil hats on etc etc. Now those fu*king brain dead trendy f*ggots are either quietly agreeing with us or just shutting up in silence. Ill wear my tin foil hate on if you where that donkey costume morons.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28

[pic - click to view]



dude this movie is turning into real life
 10-13-2011, 08:14 PM         #29
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are so many ways they can play this sh*t out..its pretty much unstoppable. I wouldnt be surprised if they staged something because NOBODY BELIEVES THIS a.ssASINATION PLOT..
 7 years ago '09        #30
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
"who would benefit from the war? the isrealis and saudis would love to see our money and young soldiers die and f!ght their enemies in Iran"

wow those words were dead on
 10-13-2011, 08:17 PM         #31
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Oh we are defintely attacking Iraq.

I just don't think china will get into it.

USA does not want problems with China right now, we want to control them.

The plan for the elite is to control the world not destroy it.
Well if China dumps our debt then our dollar collapses. If we have another full blown out war, our dollar collapses..

So it does not matter if China gets involved anymore. The elitist will k!ll 2 birds with one stone.
 7 years ago '09        #32
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #33
STILL.DETOX|m 705 heat pts705
space
avatar space
space
$11,582 | Props total: 23 23
its funny, in 1 video theres a guy saying we're not using military force

then another says WW3 is gonna happen

and lol @ the star wars theme and the nazi white house picture, that makes him look credible...NOT

i remember when the georgia-russia thing happened people were saying ww3 was gonna happen and nothing happened. w/e
 7 years ago '04        #34
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,443 | Props total: 2305 2305
How does Obama plan to f!ght yet in another conflict in Iran, when our troops are spread out all over the damn world already?!?

I don't even need to mention that the government can't afford to pay for this.

Just imagine if the US kept troops at home and stayed the fu*k out of the worlds business how well off and much better the country could be.

Our government seriously needs to being the school yard bully of the world and fall the fu*k back.
 10-13-2011, 08:39 PM         #35
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Their mentality explained clearly by wesley clark, they can't help it

!
seeing sh*t like that just reminds me how fu*kin' sick these ppl are...
 7 years ago '10        #36
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$15,631 | Props total: 5617 5617
Here's some of the Blueprint
 10-13-2011, 08:40 PM         #37
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIAA said:
How does Obama plan to f!ght yet in another conflict in Iran, when our troops are spread out all over the damn world already?!?

I don't even need to mention that the government can't afford to pay for this.

Just imagine if the US kept troops at home and stayed the fu*k out of the worlds business how well off and much better the country could be.

Our government seriously needs to being the school yard bully of the world and fall the fu*k back.
I agree. But try telling Obama supporters that and you will get a mouth full of sh*t from them. They always use the Vietnam excuse as an example.
 7 years ago '05        #38
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
i don't know if im mad at the fact the way iran was bought into this, or if i should be laughing due to the craziness of it all.

life HAS to be a simulation, this sh*t just can't be real.......i refuse to believe this is life.
 10-13-2011, 08:43 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiMaD said:
Its pretty pathetic that alot of us knew all this was going to happen yet we where told to go get our tin foil hats on etc etc. Now those fu*king brain dead trendy f*ggots are either quietly agreeing with us or just shutting up in silence. Ill wear my tin foil hate on if you where that donkey costume morons.
:agreement6:
 10-13-2011, 08:43 PM         #40
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on a side note, did you see the dudes mug shot? He has the look of " what the fu*k is going on" ??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy