NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1941
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
GOD DAMNIT I HATE LORI.. someone just end this btich.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cant stand that fu*kin twig..

andrea was pissing me off in season 1 but i fu*ks with her now.. rubbin on mother fu*kers d!cks and sh*t.. too bad Dale couldnt get none of that old mother fu*ker needed to stay in my opinion, he was the voice of reasoning + he tried to get some young pus*y on the low..

after/if Lori that filthy wh0ore goes, id hope the old grey hair bi*ch does cause all she do is cry and then possibly bring in some new hoes or something..
 6 years ago '04        #1942
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 iCON-8 said:
GOD DAMNIT I HATE LORI.. someone just end this btich.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cant stand that fu*kin twig..

andrea was pissing me off in season 1 but i fu*ks with her now.. rubbin on mother fu*kers d!cks and sh*t.. too bad Dale couldnt get none of that old mother fu*ker needed to stay in my opinion, he was the voice of reasoning + he tried to get some young pus*y on the low..

after/if Lori that filthy wh0ore goes, id hope the old grey hair bi*ch does cause all she do is cry and then possibly bring in some new hoes or something..
if you didnt notice he bought andrea back from the abyss

did you catch shanes reaction when she sided with dale

her character will probably go from suicidal whinny bi*ch to everyones conscience like dale was
 6 years ago '04        #1943
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Illstreet said:
Just put it in Spoiler tags?????

This is the one thing I also wondered about.
about the4 black family

mind you the mother was not in the comic so if the show does go this route it would change but we see one instance were morgan finds a handheld gaming device and he gives it to duane and its a nice sweet christmas moment

then year or so after he and rick first meet the group is headed towards washington and they pass near ricks old neighborhood rick carl and abraham (a character the show may never introduce)go to the house just to check and see morgan are duane are still there morgan hits rick in the head with a shovel but rick thinks its morgan again this time it is morgan and he looks like hes been through hell hes a borderline crazy person we find duane chained up in the house because he was bitten and morgan could save him rather than k!lling duane morgan chains him up and feeds passerby to duane only 4 or so so he says you actually see a skeleton at duanes feet

i think they tried to show the same thing with the mom which is why i dont think morgan ever shot her
 6 years ago '04        #1944
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I actually thought Carl was going to shoot the kid chained up when he was creeping up to him all weird.
 6 years ago '10        #1945
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
ya'll are retarded. i thought it was a pretty good episode. im guessing the black dude is gonna get the ax next
 6 years ago '12        #1946
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
yo i forgot about that black dude he gets no script and says nothing lmao
 03-05-2012, 12:07 PM         #1947
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the governer has been casted for season three, predictions on whats gonna happen over the next two or three episodes?
 6 years ago '07        #1948
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 dre03 said:
Lori is the worst parent i have ever seen... You are in an apocalyptic world with no TV or games and nothing to do and you can't seem to keep one damn eye on your fu*king child ever... This kid done ran off so many times without her knowing it is ridiculous... Like seriously, Rick is out doing sh*t for the group and this bi*ch has one fu*king job... Watch your own damn son and she can't do it...

Like wtf was she doing when the boy ran out in the middle of the night to the barn when Rick was going to shoot the dude??? God i hate that bi*ch...
It was funny how NONE of the group asked where he was during their meeting.
 6 years ago '10        #1949
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
 Dee352 said:
yo i forgot about that black dude he gets no script and says nothing lmao
lol thats what im saying...i dont even remember what his name is without looking in this thread....thats how little he is shown anymore
 6 years ago '04        #1950
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Sin Loc said:
so the governer has been casted for season three, predictions on whats gonna happen over the next two or three episodes?
I already know what's up with next weeks episode. Read a full plot synopsis. So I am not even going to touch on that. The season finale has been tight lipped and very secretive. No spoilers whatsoever online. So I will speculate since I can't p!ss anyone off for posting predictions.

I definitely think the farm will be overrun. And based on this last episode I can easily see Carl’s dumb a.ss causing a large amount of zombies to be drawn towards the farm. I also think Michonne will be introduced and the show will establish right away how much of a bad a.ss she is. When they all make their escape, I think the group will be fractured into 2-3 smaller groups. And some, not all, of the group will stumble upon the prison. But I don’t think they will even enter it. More like viewing it from afar. I don’t think they will show anything that has to do with the Governor or Woodbury yet. I feel all that will take up the 16 episodes set for Season 3.
 03-05-2012, 12:51 PM         #1951
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I already know what's up with next weeks episode. Read a full plot synopsis. So I am not even going to touch on that. The season finale has been tight lipped and very secretive. No spoilers whatsoever online. So I will speculate since I can't p!ss anyone off for posting predictions.

I definitely think the farm will be overrun. And based on this last episode I can easily see Carl’s dumb a.ss causing a large amount of zombies to be drawn towards the farm. I also think Michonne will be introduced and the show will establish right away how much of a bad a.ss she is. When they all make their escape, I think the group will be fractured into 2-3 smaller groups. And some, not all, of the group will stumble upon the prison. But I don’t think they will even enter it. More like viewing it from afar. I don’t think they will show anything that has to do with the Governor or Woodbury yet. I feel all that will take up the 16 episodes set for Season 3.

my thoughts exactly. how do you feel about shane's fate?
 03-05-2012, 12:51 PM         #1952
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Carl still alive in the comics?
 6 years ago '04        #1953
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 iCON-8 said:
bring in some new hoes or something..
 6 years ago '04        #1954
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 matelyan said:
also think Michonne will be introduced and the show will establish right away how much of a bad a.ss she is..
They gotta do her right man....If they do she is sure to be a replacement for shane as the most dominant but not as much as an as*hole
 6 years ago '06        #1955
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
even tho i didnt care much for his character, it was still sad to see him go

after season 1 and the first half of season 2, i honestly couldnt careless for most of the characters and whether they died or not..but now i find myself liking the characters more..even the ones that come off as annoying

im thinking randall's group is gonna be lead that that governor guy everybody keeps talking about..and its pretty obvious he took part in the r*pe he mentioned..i wonder why daryl didnt mention that to the group when they were deciding on whether or not to k!ll him

the zombie sneaking up on dale was kinda fake tho..they shouldve had the zombie in the grass near the cow and as soon as dale got close, the zombie would grab his leg or some sh*t and make him fall..the zombie's too stupid to sneak up like that without making a single sound
 6 years ago '06        #1956
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Promo for next week's episode

[video - click to view]

Sneak Peek

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1957
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Is Carl still alive in the comics?
I answered you privately. Hope I didn't say too much with my response.
 6 years ago '04        #1958
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 coolio said:
even tho i didnt care much for his character, it was still sad to see him go

after season 1 and the first half of season 2, i honestly couldnt careless for most of the characters and whether they died or not..but now i find myself liking the characters more..even the ones that come off as annoying

im thinking randall's group is gonna be lead that that governor guy everybody keeps talking about..and its pretty obvious he took part in the r*pe he mentioned..i wonder why daryl didnt mention that to the group when they were deciding on whether or not to k!ll himthe zombie sneaking up on dale was kinda fake tho..they shouldve had the zombie in the grass near the cow and as soon as dale got close, the zombie would grab his leg or some sh*t and make him fall..the zombie's too stupid to sneak up like that without making a single sound

I thought he did. He said something like “30 men who don’t want to make friends and would make our women wish they were dead” And I took that as like “Y’all bi*ches getting fu*ked if them dudes find us”
 6 years ago '04        #1959
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 erickonasis said:
They gotta do her right man....If they do she is sure to be a replacement for shane as the most dominant but not as much as an as*hole
They have to do her justice. And I personally feel that Daryl has stepped his game up and in season 3 take on a role similar to Tyrese from the comics. Rick, Michonne and Tyrese were the big dogs and kept the group safe. I think Daryl is going to be the groups "third heat"
 6 years ago '04        #1960
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 matelyan said:
They have to do her justice. And I personally feel that Daryl has stepped his game up and in season 3 take on a role similar to Tyrese from the comics. Rick, Michonne and Tyrese were the big dogs and kept the group safe. I think Daryl is going to be the groups "third heat"
he needs to be, he is the best character on the show. sick of shanes bi*ch a.ss crying every 20 minutes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy