The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1901
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
i watched talking dead to see the clip of next week and the poll had me dying...

what should rick of done when carl walked in on rick bout to k!ll the prisoner?

42% of people saod to shoot shane

shane had zero to do with question
 6 years ago '07        #1902
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,220 | Props total: 15103 15103
 IronMaiden said:
Because i spoiled how? it's my prediction.

Sorry if my prediction somehow spoiled a show for you, dumb fu*k.

It's common fu*king knowledge shane is going to die, the actor signed up for another TV show and not to mention you are in TWD S2 thread.
yes...common knowledge to people like you who keep up with which contracts these actors sign

and yea...I'm in the thread about the TV SHOW, and these muthafu*kas keep posting sh*t about the comics...

]I'm sure most of the people in here only watch the show, and don't want sh*t spoiled for them cuz some f*ggots have to throw their .02 in about what the differences between the comic and show are.
 6 years ago '04        #1903
ILLUSHUN 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 327 327
im pretty sure randall r*ped those bi*ches too
 6 years ago '05        #1904
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 Socer38910 said:
i feel like the finale will be the group driving up and seeing the jail
that would be sick...i think they may leave a major cliff hanger on it as well
[spoiler - click to view]

03-04-2012, 11:35 PM         #1905
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
yes...common knowledge to people like you who keep up with which contracts these actors sign

and yea...I'm in the thread about the TV SHOW, and these muthafu*kas keep posting sh*t about the comics...
Actually it was posted here dumb a.ss.

And you are mad that people are talking about the source material in the show thread? REALLY? are you that fu*king retarded? log off life bro. You honestly came in expecting no one to be talking about spoilers or the source material? i bet you were held back in the 1st grade like 8 times.
 6 years ago '07        #1906
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Actually it was posted here dumb a.ss.

And you are mad that people are talking about the source material in the show thread? REALLY? are you that fu*king retarded? log off life bro. You honestly came in expecting no one to be talking about spoilers or the source material? i bet you were held back in the 1st grade like 8 times.
this thread is about what happens on the tv show you idiot, not the comics

same sh*t happened in the Game Of Thrones thread
 6 years ago '07        #1907
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 all3rd said:
I like Volkov daughter from other tv that ended Chuck she is hot granted her character getting pointless now
this is even funnier now cuz her and Chuck (zach levi)are going to be on the talking dead next week.
 03-04-2012, 11:45 PM         #1908
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
this thread is about what happens on the tv show you idiot, not the comics

same sh*t happened in the Game Of Thrones thread
The comics are in relation to the show, it's the source material.

Of course people who are fans of both will talk about both you idiot, did you not learn that from Game thread? This brings me back to how fu*king stupid are you?
 6 years ago '07        #1909
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

Of course people who are fans of both will talk about both you idiot, did you not learn that from Game thread? This brings me back to how fu*king stupid are you?
-looks at what this thread is about, and what section it's posted in-

checkmate

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-04-2012 at 11:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1910
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 KeepinItTrill said:
-looks at what this thread is about, and what section it's posted in-

checkmate
took you 100+ pages to realize there are spoilers.
 6 years ago '07        #1911
space
space
 Sabotage said:
took you 100+ pages to realize there are spoilers.

spoilers about episodes that have aired already and sh*t that happened in the comic that may or may not happen in the TV SHOW are 2 different things smart guy

are yall really that retarded that you don't understand what I'm saying?
 6 years ago '09        #1912
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
im glad
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1913
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 KeepinItTrill said:

spoilers about episodes that have aired already and sh*t that happened in the comic that may or may not happen in the TV SHOW are 2 different things smart guy

are yall really that retarded that you don't understand what I'm saying?
so if theyre 2 different things why do you keep crying about spoilers that might not happen?
 6 years ago '05        #1914
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 IronMaiden said:

Honestly, ol' boy has a point. Whether it's source material or not, it's kind of fu*ked up to put spoilers of the show without spoiler tags (that's what they're for). Plus, you're taking that "source material" sh*t pretty liberally. There's a difference about talking about stuff that happened in the comics (that's ALREADY happened on the show) and talking about things that happen in future episodes.

I had no idea that Shane died (he's my favorite character). Someone spoiled it earlier in the thread and I hadn't been back since. I actually read that Dale and Shane died, and after Dale died today, I just decided to check out the thread.

Honestly, it's kind of fu*ked up. People that haven't read the comics or follow contract talks for the actors don't want to read spoilers for the show. That's why there is spoiler tags. You can even title your spoilers by saying, "This is comic information that pertains to future episodes" so people like me and Trill don't hover over that sh*t.

Just saying, kind of fu*ked up. Especially how you handled it. Instead of just apologizing and keeping it moving, you acted like a lame.
 6 years ago '07        #1915
space
space
 Sabotage said:
so if theyre 2 different things why do you keep crying about spoilers that might not happen?

I'll let you answer that stupid a.ss question yourself
 6 years ago '04        #1916
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
if the season finale hints at the prison or the governor, the 3rd season premiere better have some crazy sh*t to let people know the governor don't fu*k around
 6 years ago '04        #1917
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 I'm The Dan said:
Honestly, ol' boy has a point. Whether it's source material or not, it's kind of fu*ked up to put spoilers of the show without spoiler tags (that's what they're for). Plus, you're taking that "source material" sh*t pretty liberally. There's a difference about talking about stuff that happened in the comics (that's ALREADY happened on the show) and talking about things that happen in future episodes.

I had no idea that Shane died (he's my favorite character). Someone spoiled it earlier in the thread and I hadn't been back since. I actually read that Dale and Shane died, and after Dale died today, I just decided to check out the thread.

Honestly, it's kind of fu*ked up. People that haven't read the comics or follow contract talks for the actors don't want to read spoilers for the show. That's why there is spoiler tags. You can even title your spoilers by saying, "This is comic information that pertains to future episodes" so people like me and Trill don't hover over that sh*t.

Just saying, kind of fu*ked up. Especially how you handled it. Instead of just apologizing and keeping it moving, you acted like a lame.
Exactly. The point of watching is to be surprised and entertained. If people want to know spoilers, fine..that's on them but I don't see the point in KNOWING what's going to happen. That's the fun of watching. There are spoiler tags for that sh*t.....and actually, someone created a separate thread entirely for the comic book guys and spoiler fiends to discuss what happens.
 6 years ago '04        #1918
ILLUSHUN 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 327 327

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #1919
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Im glad Dale died
 03-05-2012, 01:05 AM         #1920
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga t-dog comes to work, says 2 lines, stands in the corner and collects a paycheck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy