The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 150
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1781
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 minimafia_aj said:
does anyone know if winter affects the zombies like Rick was saying?
I mean simple logic says that it does.
 6 years ago '10        #1782
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 minimafia_aj said:
does anyone know if winter affects the zombies like Rick was saying?
id answer but dont want to base it off how it was in the comic u will see soon im sure
 6 years ago '09        #1783
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
i got a question about the comics

i heard that rick's
[spoiler - click to view]

or does he walk around with nothing there
 6 years ago '10        #1784
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Jacc Blacc said:
i got a question about the comics

i heard that rick's
[spoiler - click to view]

or does he walk around with nothing there
nothing on
 6 years ago '04        #1785
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Jacc Blacc said:
i got a question about the comics

i heard that rick's
[spoiler - click to view]

or does he walk around with nothing there

[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #1786
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 youknowmystelo said:
So virus spreads from water, but not when blood and guts splatters all over you.
this has nothing to do with the comic but im pretty sure its not spread like that through the water

i think this is a minor spoiler so here

everyone is already infected how we never find out and probably never will when i zombie bites you the wound gets infected so like morgan said in the first episode your body over heats then you die and turn.

there were two characters that were bit one got a limb chopped off to try and save him and he died because they did it wrong and another lived because a med school student helped chop off the leg

if a zombie eats you and you die how anyone with a gapping wound would and you come back unless your brain is damaged while there eating you

a major character in the comic tyrese he got his head chopped off by the governor and we later see his head turn before michonne stabs him through the head


i have no clue if this is how the tv show will be so take all this with a grain of salt
 6 years ago '04        #1787
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 matelyan said:
In World War Z winter would freeze zombies in certain part of the globe. I know Rick isn't basing his logic off that, but I do think that he might believe that if it snows or gets cold enough, it might slow down or freeze the zombies for some time.
probably because at the end of the day even if they dont feel anything they do still have human bodies and if its below zero and we were outside our bodies would freeze
 6 years ago '04        #1788
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Jacc Blacc said:
do romaers become lurkers after they havent eating in a while??

i had a lengthy convo with my girl, she said if the zombies dont eat they become weak....after a long period of time after all the humans in their area are dead it'll be like "28 days" (the movie) where the infected people would just die but can they die TWICE......i man unlike 28 days, to become a zombie you gotta die first after an affection on 28 days later it was more of a rabid thing...right??

and if someone is bit by a zombie or "walker" how long before they turn into a zombie?? and why do they call them walkers instead of zombies
i hate to keep referring to the guy but kirkman says but this is a world where the romero movies never happened so they have no reference on what these things are like hershel just thought they were sick people

they briefly go into a zombie being lethargic but they never delve very deeply into
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #1789
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 MosDefinition said:
i hate to keep referring to the guy but kirkman says but this is a world where the romero movies never happened so they have no reference on what these things are like hershel just thought they were sick people

they briefly go into a zombie being lethargic but they never delve very deeply into
[spoiler - click to view]

Do you think that they refrain from using zombie because they want to make it feel more realistic? By that I mean a walker sounds more like an infected human with zombie tendencies. While calling them a zombie outright implies more of a hollywood, this is a monster kind of feeling. Just my two cents.
 6 years ago '06        #1790
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MosDefinition said:
kirkman says
[spoiler - click to view]

he did say possibly jokingly in a letter column that to get the idea pushed through at image comics he originally lied to them and said it was an alien invasion that poisoned people to wipe out the human race

but he was joking and said even if the comic didnt go very long he never would have done that

but i think your probably right it was man made chemical warfare that completely backfired and ended up k!lling ever one

do u think he wont reveal it because he's still not 100% sure himself on what he wants it to be or he's already decided what caused it but doesnt wanna reveal it just yet?
 6 years ago '04        #1791
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 matelyan said:
Do you think that they refrain from using zombie because they want to make it feel more realistic? By that I mean a walker sounds more like an infected human with zombie tendencies. While calling them a zombie outright implies more of a hollywood, this is a monster kind of feeling. Just my two cents.
i think it will just end up being like the comics where eventually itll get thrown in there matter of factly like we gotta keep the zombies out but d they made a mistake in having them say zombies
 6 years ago '04        #1792
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 coolio said:
do u think he wont reveal it because he's still not 100% sure himself on what he wants it to be or he's already decided what caused it but doesnt wanna reveal it just yet?
i think he will stay away from it in the comic at least because he wants to reinforce that these are regular people none of them is going to be magically immune and have the cure or antibodies in there blood none of them are scientist or doctors so there not going to discover a cure

with the tv show he may be forced to because of the LOST syndrome where everyone has to have an answer for everything thats happened thats why they had the seemingly out of place episode at the cdc to keep people from asking about cures

the show may be forced to say it was chemical warfare but the comic especially as it stands now a cure doesnt matter

speaking of which issue 94 was good i love when they are about to do major story arcs its like the calm before the storm thats about to hit
 6 years ago '04        #1793
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 MosDefinition said:
i think he will stay away from it in the comic at least because he wants to reinforce that these are regular people none of them is going to be magically immune and have the cure or antibodies in there blood none of them are scientist or doctors so there not going to discover a cure

with the tv show he may be forced to because of the LOST syndrome where everyone has to have an answer for everything thats happened thats why they had the seemingly out of place episode at the cdc to keep people from asking about cures

the show may be forced to say it was chemical warfare but the comic especially as it stands now a cure doesnt matter

speaking of which issue 94 was good i love when they are about to do major story arcs its like the calm before the storm thats about to hit


Welcome to the Hilltop.

With all this excellent source material, I hope this show lasts at least 7-8 seasons.
 6 years ago '04        #1794
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 matelyan said:


Welcome to the Hilltop.

With all this excellent source material, I hope this show lasts at least 7-8 seasons.
i dont even think issue 100 can possibly live up to the expectations i have for it i know a copy is just sitting on some desk somewhere and i would rob a mother fu*ker right now to get it im basically like fu*k these next 5 issues i want 100 now
 6 years ago '04        #1795
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 MosDefinition said:
i dont even think issue 100 can possibly live up to the expectations i have for it i know a copy is just sitting on some desk somewhere and i would rob a mother fu*ker right now to get it im basically like fu*k these next 5 issues i want 100 now
I feel the same way. But do you think they've even finished 100 yet? I heard a rumor that they are only like a month or two in advance of the current issue. So by that I would a.ssume they are working on issue 97 or 98. But who knows. Well, I guess Kirkman does.

I buy the volumes where they combine 6 into one. But those versions are far behind the monthly issues. I have been picking up the last couple of issues or reading online. But I definitely intend on purchasing #100 just because it is so monumental. Hopefully they have something good in store for us!
 6 years ago '04        #1796
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 matelyan said:
I feel the same way. But do you think they've even finished 100 yet? I heard a rumor that they are only like a month or two in advance of the current issue. So by that I would a.ssume they are working on issue 97 or 98. But who knows. Well, I guess Kirkman does.

I buy the volumes where they combine 6 into one. But those versions are far behind the monthly issues. I have been picking up the last couple of issues or reading online. But I definitely intend on purchasing #100 just because it is so monumental. Hopefully they have something good in store for us!
in the letter hacks section at the end of every issue sina the editor said that the issue was epic and that was like 3 or 4 months ago they havent been behind schedule for a few years now so im sure the art is probably done for it at least i hope
 6 years ago '10        #1797
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 MosDefinition said:
i dont even think issue 100 can possibly live up to the expectations i have for it i know a copy is just sitting on some desk somewhere and i would rob a mother fu*ker right now to get it im basically like fu*k these next 5 issues i want 100 now
i bought the first 5 volumes this week. ive read up to 93 already though (youtube) im gonna collect the whole series . i started reading it over 2 days ago i finished volume 5 last nite.

i hope we get atleast 7 seasons
 6 years ago '04        #1798
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Infamous2o1x said:
i bought the first 5 volumes this week. ive read up to 93 already though (youtube) im gonna collect the whole series . i started reading it over 2 days ago i finished volume 5 last nite.

i hope we get atleast 7 seasons
Based on the ideas they've pulled from the series, they are near or around issue # 12-13. So basically 2 volumes per season. And at 15 volumes total, I think 7 + seasons wouldn't be out of the question.
 6 years ago '10        #1799
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 matelyan said:
Based on the ideas they've pulled from the series, they are near or around issue # 12-13. So basically 2 volumes per season. And at 15 volumes total, I think 7 + seasons wouldn't be out of the question.
its hard to say that exactly (not saying i disagree fully) but they tweaked the story here and there who knows which way there gonna lead us.

i hope your right though. i was gonna go buy volume 6-7-8 today but i know they dont got voulme 7 in stock so im just gonna wait.
 6 years ago '04        #1800
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
i know alot of comic fans will find it blasphemous but i dont even think you need tyrese when youve got darell he serves the exact same purpose


[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy