The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Left Hook said:
Yeah, man, I just started watching it too. This show reminds me of Lost. I really miss Lost but I think I finally found my replacement.

This is my favorite show out right now; amped for the 13 episodes coming.
Not sure how this show could possibly remind you of Lost.
 6 years ago '04        #162
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
After the 7th episode the series will go on hiatus, and then return on February 12, 2012, were the final 6 episodes will begin airing.

The final episode of the 1st half of season 2 will air on November 27, 2011 at 10/9c on AMC.

Anyone know why they did this?
 6 years ago '05        #163
space
space
 matelyan said:
After the 7th episode the series will go on hiatus, and then return on February 12, 2012, were the final 6 episodes will begin airing.

The final episode of the 1st half of season 2 will air on November 27, 2011 at 10/9c on AMC.

Anyone know why they did this?
That's how pretty much all Fall shows do it now, for whatever reason.
 6 years ago '04        #164
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
I have read the comics. So I am almost certain I know what the doctor told Rick, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas other than what is portrayed in the comics?

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't say what happens in the comics, because it could very well be different.
 6 years ago '09        #165
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
Don't bring that comic bullsh*t in here. It doesn't matter what he told Rick and don't spoil it. You pointing out the doctor told Rick something leads me to believe it's important and now you done kinda ruined it for me

I got a chihuahua too but keep your nerdy comic books to yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Don't bring that comic bullsh*t in here. It doesn't matter what he told Rick and don't spoil it. You pointing out the doctor told Rick something leads me to believe it's important and now you done kinda ruined it for me

Everyone knew the doctor saying something to Rick was important. The writers went out of their way to show it in the finale. Then in the season one recap I posted a few pages back they also brought it up. He didn't spoil anything.
 10-18-2011, 03:52 PM         #167
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Anyone put on the when Shane decided not to leave with Andrea?
shane turned gay

because i would have took that opportunity..fu*ked her and made a road trip together

:dancingcool:
 10-18-2011, 03:54 PM         #168
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and its official

Breaking Bad has the worst internet fans ever. I thought Dexter fans were obnoxious and annoying but Breaking Bad has that title now.

And im a fan of both tv shows , both being in my top 3, but i can also watch another good tv show without having to compare it with a tv show that is 30000% different.

Thats like me comparing prison break to Lost back in their days of reign, comparing buffy the vamp slayer with FRIENDS. Its dumb,enjoy the show or not, but keep it moving with your comparisons that nobody cares about.
 6 years ago '04        #169
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Zaosyn said:

I'll leave the comic book stuff out when you stop bringing up Dexter in other TV show threads.

But seriously, in the opening scene he is attempting to contact Morgan and even begins to speak on the subject. That's twice they brought it up. And you still didn't consider it important or thread discussion worthy?
 6 years ago '04        #170
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Everyone knew the doctor saying something to Rick was important. The writers went out of their way to show it in the finale. Then in the season one recap I posted a few pages back they also brought it up. He didn't spoil anything.
Thanks.

Plus he also told Morgan in the opening scene about speaking with the doctor in private. I mean just because Rick said it doesn't matter shouldn't lead you to believe it was not significant.
 6 years ago '05        #171
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not sure how this show could possibly remind you of Lost.
A few reasons why it does: Themes of redemption (i.e. second chances), the main arc of survival and hope, the big ensemble cast, the benevolent main protagonist and etc.

How can it not possibly remind you of Lost? Even that first scene of Dr. Jenner working in the lab reminded me of when we first get a glimpse of Desmond jogging in the Hatch.
 10-21-2011, 06:08 PM         #173
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t show is soft as fu*k. that stupid bi*ch crying to the old man about not letting her k!ll herself! wow i woulda spit in her fu*king face
 6 years ago '05        #174
space
space
 SM said:

At the scariest show ever.
 10-22-2011, 03:09 AM         #175
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feel free to chalk this up as me being high,but if zombies stay eating 24/7 why don't you ever see a zombie just squatting in the woods? i mean they cut that one open to see what he ate, so the food goes to their stomaches and has to be digested.

Why was the zombie that was in the trailer with Andrea i think it was, Why was he like opening cupboards n sh*t actively searching for her and forming a thought process?

Why do they complain about not having any gas while being surrounded by empty cars to siphon gas from?

not hating i actually like the show

Last edited by Lukeshuel; 10-22-2011 at 03:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #176
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
I honestly thought that it was a weak season premiere episode and the whole situation with the girl being left in that forest while Lincoln distracts the zombies and then they lose her was very lame. Lincoln was able to k!ll the 2 zombies with just a giant stone very easily yet he needed to lead hundreds of feet away from the girl to do so. Also the bi*ch complaining about wanting a gun was very annoying and not necessary.

I loved season 1 but this premiere episode really has me disappointed.
 6 years ago '05        #177
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 modalee said:
I honestly thought that it was a weak season premiere episode and the whole situation with the girl being left in that forest while Lincoln distracts the zombies and then they lose her was very lame. Lincoln was able to k!ll the 2 zombies with just a giant stone very easily yet he needed to lead hundreds of feet away from the girl to do so. Also the bi*ch complaining about wanting a gun was very annoying and not necessary.

He lead the zombies away from the girl incase the other one saw her. He can't f!ght two on his own which is why he ran and hid so he could give them a surprise attack.
 6 years ago '05        #178
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 modalee said:

I thought that the highway scene in the premiere was perfect. I loved the whole episode.

The fact that the show implied that Rick couldn't k!ll two zombies at once really emphasised the point that the survivors are actually outnumbered. They're weak. Even Rick, arguably the strongest in the group, still needed to make a tough choice when pitted against two zombies. It's a show about survival. If Rick was able to k!ll the zombies so easily, the show wouldn't feel as tense, IMHO.
 6 years ago '09        #179
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
Only about 9 hours until the show with the show with the worst acting and most inconsistent story comes on and truthfully, I can't stop watching It really is a fun little show, I'm entertained by Walking Dead.

Some questions:

What do you think Happened to Sophia?
I think those people that Rick takes his son to after being shot has Sophia and was watching her.

How can Zombies go LONG periods of time without eating and not be very weak or eventually be too malnourished to even move? If you starve yourself, your muscle will start to be ate by your body and you will get weaker. If you go long enough without food you will die. From what I understand, when someone gets bit by a Zombie, they die come back to life and they only thing that is different about them is their brain is barely working. Their body still needs fuel to work, right?

I'm not trying to pick apart the show or anything, but that's just a general zombie question since I don't watch alot of zombie stuff.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-23-2011 at 11:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #180
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Rick isn't a super hero. The scene with him running away from the zombies and hiding behind the tree signifies how valuable he is and how outnumbered they are.

He only took two zombies out because one was a surprise attack and the other was one on one. He couldn't do that with the girl standing there/or running away as he would have had half his mind on protecting her. He was too scared the zombie would go after the girl since that was their first target. In fact one of the zombie hesitated to run after Rick when standing at the edge of the river and Rick had to throw water at it to his attention to focus on to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy