Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1761
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 s7venwords said:
TWD Blog — 02/29/2012 6:00 pmPosted by Hydroperez

[pic - click to view]

The hypothesis is that the zombie disease that causes the apocalypse in The Walking Dead has been, or is, a waterborne disease. Meaning, you can catch it by drinking or coming into contact with contaminated water. I say this as a licensed professional water resources engineer and a zombie lover–I have graduate school behind this hypothesis! If this is true, it would be a big deal. Here is my evidence regarding the waterborne disease.

1. Right before the scene where Sophia ran away, remember Shane looking at the bottled water? That was just to set up that everyone has been drinking bottled water.

2. Zombie down the well. This seemed like gratuitous gore-fest. It was setting up the wells on the farm for contamination. Okay, the gore was fun too.

3. The scene where Shane washes Sophia’s mom’s arm. Seemed like some sweet weird gesture for Shane’s character development but really this was the start of her potentially getting infected. I think that you get sick if you have an open wound that comes in contact with contaminated water.

4. Hershel’s daughter’s recent weirdness/suicide behaviors. She was doing the dishes (I think) when she fainted. I think the onset of the disease is depression potentially?? I am the least sure about this one but she sure doesn’t look healthy. It will be ironic if she dies now since she just decided to live…

5. Last night’s episode where Shane said something about the guards not having any bites. Last night’s episode was the biggest hint. They were at the Department of Public Works. All of the fences were sealed–how did the disease get in?? Somehow the disease started at the place where drinking water is produced. That is also why the zombies were sealed in the room. The zombies all looked like workers at the Department of Public Works.

6. All of this is setting up for a big outbreak at the farm where they will have to finally leave because the water is contaminated and some will get infected based on how much water they drank or came into contact with.

If it is waterborne, where did it come from? Will be interesting to see. This may also relate to the secret whispered at the CDC last season. My hypothesis. What do you think? Wanted to weigh it against what some other zombie experts thought.

The following hypothesis was brought to us by one of our members, Hydroperez, and so we saw fit we share it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sure they've been washing dishes all along tho since the outbreak started..why would she only get contaminated now?
 6 years ago '09        #1762
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
i figure the virus is man-made...if it was in the water wouldnt animals get it also, what is the cause of the virus in the books??
 6 years ago '04        #1763
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Jacc Blacc said:
i figure the virus is man-made...if it was in the water wouldnt animals get it also, what is the cause of the virus in the books??
kirkman says
[spoiler - click to view]

he did say possibly jokingly in a letter column that to get the idea pushed through at image comics he originally lied to them and said it was an alien invasion that poisoned people to wipe out the human race

but he was joking and said even if the comic didnt go very long he never would have done that

but i think your probably right it was man made chemical warfare that completely backfired and ended up k!lling ever one
 6 years ago '07        #1764
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,223 | Props total: 19910 19910
I never read the comics, but to people who have they don't ever run into like some super zombie do they? like nemesis from Resident Evil
 6 years ago '04        #1765
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 minimafia_aj said:
I never read the comics, but to people who have they don't ever run into like some super zombie do they? like nemesis from Resident Evil
hell no you only have roamers and lurkers

roamers walk around lurkers just lie around till someone comes near them thats it
 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM         #1766
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #1767
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

roamers walk around lurkers just lie around till someone comes near them thats it
good to know thx.
 6 years ago '09        #1768
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

do romaers become lurkers after they havent eating in a while??

i had a lengthy convo with my girl, she said if the zombies dont eat they become weak....after a long period of time after all the humans in their area are dead it'll be like "28 days" (the movie) where the infected people would just die but can they die TWICE......i man unlike 28 days, to become a zombie you gotta die first after an affection on 28 days later it was more of a rabid thing...right??

and if someone is bit by a zombie or "walker" how long before they turn into a zombie?? and why do they call them walkers instead of zombies
 6 years ago '09        #1769
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 s7venwords said:
it be crazy if the dude they got tied up tells daryl that his brother is with them......i mean i wouldnt know how the kid would know dude was his brother but if he somehow got his name or some sh*t and was like "is your brother merle...he's at our camp" im pretty sure daryl would set him free and probably go to the other camp

i know im reaching though
 6 years ago '10        #1770
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Jacc Blacc said:
it be crazy if the dude they got tied up tells daryl that his brother is with them......i mean i wouldnt know how the kid would know dude was his brother but if he somehow got his name or some sh*t and was like "is your brother merle...he's at our camp" im pretty sure daryl would set him free and probably go to the other camp

that sounds interesting
 03-01-2012, 11:59 AM         #1771
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

a child's imagination right here.
 6 years ago '09        #1772
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
a child's imagination right here.
it would be cool imo...

daryl frees the kid after finding out his brother is with the other camp.....and maybe daryl k!lls t-dog after t-dog is like "aye dawg......what you doing mayne" and then rick and the crew try to track down daryl before he reaches the other camp and exposes their location...

but of course, daryl is a master hunter and outdoorsman so they'll NEVER catch him or outwit him in the woods

sounds entertaining to me
 6 years ago '04        #1773
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Jacc Blacc said:
it would be cool imo...

daryl frees the kid after finding out his brother is with the other camp.....and maybe daryl k!lls t-dog after t-dog is like "aye dawg......what you doing mayne" and then rick and the crew try to track down daryl before he reaches the other camp and exposes their location...

but of course, daryl is a master hunter and outdoorsman so they'll NEVER catch him or outwit him in the woods

sounds entertaining to me
The direction they are talking Daryl is to be like a second Rick or at the very least he is shaping up to be his second in command. So I don't see him turning on the group. At least not yet. And I think that is because his allegiance to the group will eventually be tested whenever Merle is reintroduced. And based on the Governor being in season 3, I think it will all come to a head due to my belief that Merle is now running with the Governor's group. I think Merle might even be a high ranking member considering how cutthroat and ruthless he is.
 6 years ago '11        #1774
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
THe way shane said that the infection spread so fast, I can definitely see the virus being able to transmitted through the water .
i could also see that maybe the disease was man made but was put in the water system on purpose as a way of population control . no reasoning behind just an idea
 6 years ago '05        #1775
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 matelyan said:
I see now that my previous posts as well as spoilers have bothered some of my fellow BX members. So no more spoilers. I seriously didn't think I would be offending anyone and my bad if I did.

Not sure if srs.

This section is constantly reminding people not to spoil sh*t in threads and you're literally acting like it is shocking to you that people would be bothered by spoilers.

6 years ago '05        #1776
space
space
 s7venwords said:
TWD Blog — 02/29/2012 6:00 pmPosted by Hydroperez

[pic - click to view]

The hypothesis is that the zombie disease that causes the apocalypse in The Walking Dead has been, or is, a waterborne disease. Meaning, you can catch it by drinking or coming into contact with contaminated water. I say this as a licensed professional water resources engineer and a zombie lover–I have graduate school behind this hypothesis! If this is true, it would be a big deal. Here is my evidence regarding the waterborne disease.

1. Right before the scene where Sophia ran away, remember Shane looking at the bottled water? That was just to set up that everyone has been drinking bottled water.

2. Zombie down the well. This seemed like gratuitous gore-fest. It was setting up the wells on the farm for contamination. Okay, the gore was fun too.

3. The scene where Shane washes Sophia’s mom’s arm. Seemed like some sweet weird gesture for Shane’s character development but really this was the start of her potentially getting infected. I think that you get sick if you have an open wound that comes in contact with contaminated water.

4. Hershel’s daughter’s recent weirdness/suicide behaviors. She was doing the dishes (I think) when she fainted. I think the onset of the disease is depression potentially?? I am the least sure about this one but she sure doesn’t look healthy. It will be ironic if she dies now since she just decided to live…

5. Last night’s episode where Shane said something about the guards not having any bites. Last night’s episode was the biggest hint. They were at the Department of Public Works. All of the fences were sealed–how did the disease get in?? Somehow the disease started at the place where drinking water is produced. That is also why the zombies were sealed in the room. The zombies all looked like workers at the Department of Public Works.

6. All of this is setting up for a big outbreak at the farm where they will have to finally leave because the water is contaminated and some will get infected based on how much water they drank or came into contact with.

If it is waterborne, where did it come from? Will be interesting to see. This may also relate to the secret whispered at the CDC last season. My hypothesis. What do you think? Wanted to weigh it against what some other zombie experts thought.

The following hypothesis was brought to us by one of our members, Hydroperez, and so we saw fit we share it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The person who wrote this is an idiot.

That is all.
 6 years ago '05        #1777
space
space
 chizz said:
THe way shane said that the infection spread so fast, I can definitely see the virus being able to transmitted through the water .
i could also see that maybe the disease was man made but was put in the water system on purpose as a way of population control . no reasoning behind just an idea
>population control

>kill 99.99 percent of the human population.

Strong population control.
 6 years ago '07        #1778
space
space
does anyone know if winter affects the zombies like Rick was saying?
 6 years ago '04        #1779
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 minimafia_aj said:
does anyone know if winter affects the zombies like Rick was saying?
In World War Z winter would freeze zombies in certain part of the globe. I know Rick isn't basing his logic off that, but I do think that he might believe that if it snows or gets cold enough, it might slow down or freeze the zombies for some time.
 03-01-2012, 01:36 PM         #1780
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So virus spreads from water, but not when blood and guts splatters all over you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now