The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 151
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 80
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1741
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 kyhoopsgoat said:
F*ck a spoiler...

Thank you Based Daryl for k!lling Dale...

ur fuking corny as fuk.......hope u get hit by a bus dead a.ss hope u die
 6 years ago '04        #1742
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
A lot of salty a.ss women in this thread need to get that sand out of their v*ginas and quit complaining.

I know how the season finale ends and a bunch of other stuff I feel like posting now, after seeing all this continual whining and complaining over some TV show.
 6 years ago '07        #1743
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
 Jacc Blacc said:


ronnie ban this kid ASAP
 FappingFapstar said:
ur fuking corny as fuk.......hope u get hit by a bus dead a.ss hope u die
Shut you b*tch a.ss up. Have you read the last 3 pages in this thread?
 6 years ago '09        #1744
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Shut you b*tch a.ss up. Have you read the last 3 pages in this thread?
no actually i didnt i dont click on the spoiler tags but u blatantly just put the spoilers without the tags for no reason
 6 years ago '07        #1745
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
 FappingFapstar said:
no actually i didnt i dont click on the spoiler tags but u blatantly just put the spoilers without the tags for no reason
I am sorry. What I posted was in response to 2 other people in this topic NOT posted behind spoiler tags. It was out in the open. No
[spoiler - click to view]



So, if I am going down at least 2 or 3 other people need to go with me.
 6 years ago '09        #1746
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
dam its ok i overreacted just hate being spoiled with all these shows its been like this for almost every show now

ima just come back when the shows over
 6 years ago '06        #1747
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 matelyan said:
A lot of salty a.ss women in this thread need to get that sand out of their v*ginas and quit complaining.

I know how the season finale ends and a bunch of other stuff I feel like posting now, after seeing all this continual whining and complaining over some TV show.



damn u're cool :wow: how did u become so edgy and rebellious?



fu*k outta here with ur spoilers..if people wanted the sh*t spoiled, they'd go looking for the spoilers themselves
 6 years ago '04        #1748
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 matelyan said:
A lot of salty a.ss women in this thread need to get that sand out of their v*ginas and quit complaining.

I know how the season finale ends and a bunch of other stuff I feel like posting now, after seeing all this continual whining and complaining over some TV show.
You're so cool bro! I wish I could be as awesome as you and just think of it as "some TV show" instead of wanting to be surprised and entertained! Do you have any tips that will help me one day become as evolved as you are?
 6 years ago '07        #1749
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
I would like to apologize for my post today that included something that might happen. I do understand that I may have ruined some of the entertainment value of this show even though the character in question is utterly useless and has no value to this show what-so-ever. I was caught up in the moment of what I was reading and was very excited to find out what was revealed in a conversation between matelyan and youknowmystelo.

I hope BX can forgive me.

 6 years ago '04        #1750
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 JBeezy said:
You're so cool bro! I wish I could be as awesome as you and just think of it as "some TV show" instead of wanting to be surprised and entertained! Do you have any tips that will help me one day become as evolved as you are?
My only advice is to not allow things people post on internet forums upset, bother, perturb or disrupt your happiness in any way. I'm not saying I got to you, but I can tell that you didn't like my post.
 6 years ago '04        #1751
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 coolio said:
damn u're cool :wow: how did u become so edgy and rebellious?



fu*k outta here with ur spoilers..if people wanted the sh*t spoiled, they'd go looking for the spoilers themselves
I see now that my previous posts as well as spoilers have bothered some of my fellow BX members. So no more spoilers. I seriously didn't think I would be offending anyone and my bad if I did.
 6 years ago '07        #1752
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
damn matelyan it's not like you forced me or anything, but i couldn't help but read the spoilers on next weeks episode, i got a surprise though in getting the details of the episode after that and the season finale..fml
 6 years ago '06        #1753
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 matelyan said:
I see now that my previous posts as well as spoilers have bothered some of my fellow BX members. So no more spoilers. I seriously didn't think I would be offending anyone and my bad if I did.

spoilers with tags arent bad but it causes others to read them and spoil it for those who didnt by mentioning what the spoilers said

and it wasnt so much ur spoilers seeing as u used the spoiler tags, just the fact that u were acting like people cant get annoyed when somebody spoils a show outta nowhere


they should add a spoiler section where people can post spoilers for shows and discuss it among themselves in a separate thread
 6 years ago '04        #1754
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
i dont understand reading spoilers at all

it doesnt make any sense to me to read whats going to happen then it turns into whats the point of even watching the show

i actually dont like that i know what could possibly happen to some of these characters because you get into the habit of waiting to see that moment and not enjoying what your watching

thank god for the changes they made from the comics
 03-01-2012, 06:39 AM         #1755
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TWD Blog — 02/29/2012 6:00 pmPosted by Hydroperez


[pic - click to view]



The hypothesis is that the zombie disease that causes the apocalypse in The Walking Dead has been, or is, a waterborne disease. Meaning, you can catch it by drinking or coming into contact with contaminated water. I say this as a licensed professional water resources engineer and a zombie lover–I have graduate school behind this hypothesis! If this is true, it would be a big deal. Here is my evidence regarding the waterborne disease.

1. Right before the scene where Sophia ran away, remember Shane looking at the bottled water? That was just to set up that everyone has been drinking bottled water.

2. Zombie down the well. This seemed like gratuitous gore-fest. It was setting up the wells on the farm for contamination. Okay, the gore was fun too.

3. The scene where Shane washes Sophia’s mom’s arm. Seemed like some sweet weird gesture for Shane’s character development but really this was the start of her potentially getting infected. I think that you get sick if you have an open wound that comes in contact with contaminated water.

4. Hershel’s daughter’s recent weirdness/suicide behaviors. She was doing the dishes (I think) when she fainted. I think the onset of the disease is depression potentially?? I am the least sure about this one but she sure doesn’t look healthy. It will be ironic if she dies now since she just decided to live…

5. Last night’s episode where Shane said something about the guards not having any bites. Last night’s episode was the biggest hint. They were at the Department of Public Works. All of the fences were sealed–how did the disease get in?? Somehow the disease started at the place where drinking water is produced. That is also why the zombies were sealed in the room. The zombies all looked like workers at the Department of Public Works.

6. All of this is setting up for a big outbreak at the farm where they will have to finally leave because the water is contaminated and some will get infected based on how much water they drank or came into contact with.

If it is waterborne, where did it come from? Will be interesting to see. This may also relate to the secret whispered at the CDC last season. My hypothesis. What do you think? Wanted to weigh it against what some other zombie experts thought.

The following hypothesis was brought to us by one of our members, Hydroperez, and so we saw fit we share it.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 6 years ago '04        #1756
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
 s7venwords said:
TWD Blog — 02/29/2012 6:00 pmPosted by Hydroperez


[pic - click to view]



The hypothesis is that the zombie disease that causes the apocalypse in The Walking Dead has been, or is, a waterborne disease. Meaning, you can catch it by drinking or coming into contact with contaminated water. I say this as a licensed professional water resources engineer and a zombie lover–I have graduate school behind this hypothesis! If this is true, it would be a big deal. Here is my evidence regarding the waterborne disease.

1. Right before the scene where Sophia ran away, remember Shane looking at the bottled water? That was just to set up that everyone has been drinking bottled water.

2. Zombie down the well. This seemed like gratuitous gore-fest. It was setting up the wells on the farm for contamination. Okay, the gore was fun too.

3. The scene where Shane washes Sophia’s mom’s arm. Seemed like some sweet weird gesture for Shane’s character development but really this was the start of her potentially getting infected. I think that you get sick if you have an open wound that comes in contact with contaminated water.

4. Hershel’s daughter’s recent weirdness/suicide behaviors. She was doing the dishes (I think) when she fainted. I think the onset of the disease is depression potentially?? I am the least sure about this one but she sure doesn’t look healthy. It will be ironic if she dies now since she just decided to live…

5. Last night’s episode where Shane said something about the guards not having any bites. Last night’s episode was the biggest hint. They were at the Department of Public Works. All of the fences were sealed–how did the disease get in?? Somehow the disease started at the place where drinking water is produced. That is also why the zombies were sealed in the room. The zombies all looked like workers at the Department of Public Works.

6. All of this is setting up for a big outbreak at the farm where they will have to finally leave because the water is contaminated and some will get infected based on how much water they drank or came into contact with.

If it is waterborne, where did it come from? Will be interesting to see. This may also relate to the secret whispered at the CDC last season. My hypothesis. What do you think? Wanted to weigh it against what some other zombie experts thought.

The following hypothesis was brought to us by one of our members, Hydroperez, and so we saw fit we share it.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 6 years ago '04        #1757
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 coolio said:
spoilers with tags arent bad but it causes others to read them and spoil it for those who didnt by mentioning what the spoilers said

and it wasnt so much ur spoilers seeing as u used the spoiler tags, just the fact that u were acting like people cant get annoyed when somebody spoils a show outta nowhere


they should add a spoiler section where people can post spoilers for shows and discuss it among themselves in a separate thread
I completely agree there should be one. And I should of known people were going to become upset. sh*t, my friends of 15+ years want to f!ght me when I tell them spoilers.
 6 years ago '04        #1758
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
i dont understand reading spoilers at all

it doesnt make any sense to me to read whats going to happen then it turns into whats the point of even watching the show

i actually dont like that i know what could possibly happen to some of these characters because you get into the habit of waiting to see that moment and not enjoying what your watching

thank god for the changes they made from the comics
I can see how it doesn't make sense. I still don't know why I do it, but I am a damn fiend. I think it has to do with me still having a strong desire to see the content, despite knowing what will happen next.
 03-01-2012, 07:57 AM         #1759
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I completely agree there should be one. And I should of known people were going to become upset. sh*t, my friends of 15+ years want to f!ght me when I tell them spoilers.
Who usually comes out on top?
 03-01-2012, 09:09 AM         #1760
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Who usually comes out on top?
Not us, fu*k spoilers and if he does it on purpose.....get'em.


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy