The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-29-2012, 01:00 PM         #1721
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
below is the entire plot synopsis for episode 11. From the opening scene until the final moment of the episode. Read at your own risk. Major spoilers below:

"episode starts with daryl beating the sh*t out of randall in a shed. Randall reveals that their group has about 30 people, including women and children, and that he doesn't know where they're staying since they're always on the move. He also says that they're heavily armed and tells a story about how they once found a guy with two young daughters while out scavenging and proceeded to r*pe the girls, letting their father live so he could watch. Daryl beats him even harder. Cue theme music.

Daryl leaves the shed and reveals to the others what he found out. Based on that knowledge, rick decides that they must k!ll randall. Only dale argues against it and asks rick for one day to talk to everybody and convince them to let randall live. He gets no support from daryl, hershel, shane or even glenn. Then there's this big discussion about whether to go through with it. Dale vehemently objects, telling everyone that this is murder and means forever giving up hope for a civilized society. In the end, only andrea sides with dale. Majority rules, so randall is to be executed.

There's also a moment between hershel and glenn at one point where the old man gives glenn his father's watch along with his blessing to glenn's relationship with his daughter.

Meanwhile, carl sneaks into the shed to look at randall who begs carl to help him escape. Shane finds carl there and drags him out, telling him to stop trying to get himself k!lled. Carl then immediately goes and calls carol an idiot for believing that sophia is in heaven. Rick asks him to apologize and start thinking before opening his mouth. Carl then steals daryl's gun, finds a walker stuck in a swamp and tries to shoot it. Before he can do that, the walker breaks free and attempts to grab carl, who freaks out and runs away.

At nightfall, rick takes randall to the barn and prepares to shoot him, but carl comes in to watch. Rick can't k!ll randall in front of his son, so he decides to hold randall in custody for now. Near the woods, dale finds a mutilated cow and is attacked by the same walker from before, who freed itself from the swamp to follow carl. Dale doesn't get bit, but the walker tears open his guts before it's k!lled by daryl. Dale's wounds are too grave and daryl performs a mercy k!lling by shooting him in the head. End episode."
weak!!
 6 years ago '04        #1722
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1723
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
F*ck a spoiler...

Thank you Based Daryl for k!lling Dale...

02-29-2012, 01:05 PM         #1724
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

Is there a episode 12 detailed synopsis like the one you posted for episode 11?
 6 years ago '04        #1725
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Is there a episode 12 detailed synopsis like the one you posted for episode 11?
Unfortunately not yet. I read that the website moderators where I have been getting these from won't allow episode 12 or 13 full synopsis to be posted. Apparently there is even honor amongst spoiler thieves and they don't want us to know

Here's a link to the site. They have been spot on all second half of the season

6 years ago '05        #1726
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 BrownBag said:
adrianna needs to fu*k herself, lori was right about her being a women who should be doing women things...dumbass blonde, thats why you were born into earth...to make men sandwiches and wash our clothes
 6 years ago '05        #1727
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 youknowmystelo said:
Yep, it still has it lasting effect.
So does my reply that summed up how fu*king stupid the four of your were. No reply to that though, huh? Weird. People don't agree with my opinion on BX? OMG THAT IS SUCH A RARE OCCURRENCE ON HERE FOR POSTERS TO NOT AGREE WITH OTHER POSTERS OMG. You should be used to that bullsh*t by now since 90% of the sh*t you say on here is fu*king stupid, d!ck riding bullsh*t.
I love how you try and say the reality of the matchup. Did I miss something there?
Same height.
Same training.
Same background growing up.
Same height.
Only thing Shane had on him was maybe 20 pounds, if that. No where in there do I see Shane having this dominance that y'all think he would have.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-29-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 02-29-2012, 02:39 PM         #1728
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
So does my reply that summed up how fu*king stupid the four of your were. No reply to that though, huh? Weird. People don't agree with my opinion on BX? OMG THAT IS SUCH A RARE OCCURRENCE ON HERE FOR POSTERS TO NOT AGREE WITH OTHER POSTERS OMG. You should be used to that bullsh*t by now since 90% of the sh*t you say on here is fu*king stupid, d!ck riding bullsh*t.
I love how you try and say the reality of the matchup. Did I miss something there?
Same height.
Same training.
Same background growing up.
Same height.
Only thing Shane had on him was maybe 20 pounds, if that. No where in there do I see Shane having this dominance that y'all think he would have.
 6 years ago '05        #1729
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Exactly n*gga.
 02-29-2012, 02:46 PM         #1730
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*never reads spoilers, but just read them all*

[pic - click to view]

*Pookie voice* Them spoilers just be callin' me, man. I just gotta go to em.........I need HELP.
 02-29-2012, 02:47 PM         #1731
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Exactly n*gga.

[video - click to view]

02-29-2012, 02:51 PM         #1732
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

*Pookie voice* Them spoilers just be callin' me, man. I just gotta go to em.........I need HELP.
Shame on you for not staying loyal to your show.
 6 years ago '04        #1733
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

My friends and girl call me a spoiler fiend. I would spoil the fu*k out of my own life if ever a Me from the future time traveled back to 2012.
 02-29-2012, 03:01 PM         #1734
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
My friends and girl call me a spoiler fiend. I would spoil the fu*k out of my own life if ever a Me from the future time traveled back to 2012.
If you traveled back to present then you could change events of those spoilers.
 6 years ago '07        #1735
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 youknowmystelo said:
If you traveled back to present then you could change events of those spoilers.

"Whatever happened, happened."
 6 years ago '05        #1736
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 kyhoopsgoat said:

"Whatever happened, happened."
 6 years ago '09        #1737
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 kyhoopsgoat said:
F*ck a spoiler...

Thank you Based Daryl for k!lling Dale...

ronnie ban this kid ASAP
 6 years ago '09        #1738
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
What f*gs in this site spoiling the show fu*k this thread
 6 years ago '10        #1739
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
this thread just k!lled next weeks episode
 6 years ago '11        #1740
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
I once read a comic book spoiler in this thread and never really fu*ked with it again.... I saw some words scrolling down to the reply box, going to smoke a bowl and see if i can't k!ll that brain cell
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy