The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1701
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't get that argument that you should be trying to make life seem as normal as possible. Life is no longer normal. Why act like it is?

If I'm a member of that group I'd rather have a chick that knew how to use a gun then a chick that knew how to do some laundry.
but we all konw at the first sign you'd turn into a savage

she trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy and thats probably her way of dealing with the situation around her

yeah its would probably be better for her to learn how to handle a gun a defend the group but if she did have to shed probably become just as unhinged as alot of other people in the group
 6 years ago '05        #1702
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't get that argument that you should be trying to make life seem as normal as possible. Life is no longer normal. Why act like it is?

If I'm a member of that group I'd rather have a chick that knew how to use a gun then a chick that knew how to do some laundry.
Im not saying they should just act like everything is completely normal, I agree where they are at right now, it is most crucial for them to be able to protect themselves from zombies and other people but at the same time you shouldnt throw away everything that separates you from the mindless zombies walking around.

You honestly think Shane's way of thinking is best for the group and for HUMANITY as a whole? I think if he had it his way everyone except lori, carl and andrea would be deaded without him thinking twice
 02-28-2012, 03:29 PM         #1703
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #1704
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
 Yinz N Burgh said:

It's the Walking Dead.... You're suppose to drop every piece of common sense or reality before you start watching.

I know it's a zombie show but fu*k... From this to the bus scene. They couldn't even take the 5 mins to look up how to properly use rope as leverage to pull somebody out of a well. I remember they had the rope all bunched up on the side as everyone was pulling as hard as they could to get dude out

This show is Bush League.
i cant stand critics that pick apart every little thing about television shows/movies...ya'll are what's bad for entertainment
 6 years ago '08        #1705
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 KillaJ008 said:
i cant stand critics that pick apart every little thing about television shows/movies...ya'll are what's bad for entertainment
that dude is a troll and has been trolling for a minute now. Just ignore him and keep it moving.
 6 years ago '05        #1706
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I feel ya but the writing and everyone involved with this show is just sloppy. Like take the 5 mins to look up how to make a leverage with rope. That sh*t just pisses me off.
Not sure if you're trolling or not, but does it really matter? You have to suspend belief when watching a show ABOUT ZOMBIES. Why do you focus on how they used a rope to lift someone out of a well?
 6 years ago '05        #1707
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I feel ya but the writing and everyone involved with this show is just sloppy. Like take the 5 mins to look up how to make a leverage with rope. That sh*t just pisses me off.
Everyone, welcome Walter White back.
 6 years ago '06        #1708
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I know it's a zombie show but aren't they suppose to make it seem real like if zombies roamed right now? It's not even unrealistic things.... It's just bad writing and sloppiness on the people involved with the show.

why keep watching it
 6 years ago '08        #1709
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
fu*k you, show is great, but the only thing holding it back is the non addition of Michonne and the prison arc!
 02-28-2012, 08:49 PM         #1710
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This second half of the season hasn't had a bad episode yet. Period.

As for the first half. Just substitute more zombies with less chit chat and amber alert searches, there was nothing wrong with that, either.
 6 years ago '09        #1711
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
why didnt rick just leave shane to die???? would have solved alot of his problems......did he really think shane would be obedient or thankful.....that dudes already plotting rick's demise

when does rick turn into a badass???? im sick of him being a good guy, the world has gone to hell in a basket, fukk good guys, its time to go into survival mode
 6 years ago '09        #1712
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

i rather have women who cook, clean, and let me do what i will to their bodies s3xually then have a bi*ch know how to shoot a gun.....i mean ole girl almost took daryl's head off
 6 years ago '05        #1713
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Jacc Blacc said:
why didnt rick just leave shane to die???? would have solved alot of his problems......did he really think shane would be obedient or thankful.....that dudes already plotting rick's demise

when does rick turn into a badass???? im sick of him being a good guy, the world has gone to hell in a basket, fukk good guys, its time to go into survival mode
You really haven't noticed the transition has already blatantly begun?

Jacc Blacc said:
i rather have women who cook, clean, and let me do what i will to their bodies s3xually then have a bi*ch know how to shoot a gun.....i mean ole girl almost took daryl's head off
Ok well after the zombie apoc you can be clean, eat good, and get some pus*y for a few days/weeks and then be eaten alive by rabid zombies.

I'll cook my own food, clean my own sh*t, and train any women I happen to be with to use a fu*king gun and help protect the group.
 6 years ago '04        #1714
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
My favorite show on tv right now by a mile

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #1715
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,035 | Props total: 1290 1290
adrianna needs to fu*k herself, lori was right about her being a women who should be doing women things...dumbass blonde, thats why you were born into earth...to make men sandwiches and wash our clothes
 6 years ago '04        #1716
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
Good bye Dale. You had a good run, but "Sorry brother"
 02-29-2012, 12:43 PM         #1717
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
How does he die?

Ending scene... Shane with the
 02-29-2012, 12:47 PM         #1718
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1719
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 youknowmystelo said:
How does he die?

Ending scene... Shane with the
Below is the entire plot synopsis for Episode 11. From the opening scene until the final moment of the episode. Read at your own risk. MAJOR SPOILERS below:

"Episode starts with Daryl beating the sh*t out of Randall in a shed. Randall reveals that their group has about 30 people, including women and children, and that he doesn't know where they're staying since they're always on the move. He also says that they're heavily armed and tells a story about how they once found a guy with two young daughters while out scavenging and proceeded to r*pe the girls, letting their father live so he could watch. Daryl beats him even harder. Cue theme music.

Daryl leaves the shed and reveals to the others what he found out. Based on that knowledge, Rick decides that they must k!ll Randall. Only Dale argues against it and asks Rick for one day to talk to everybody and convince them to let Randall live. He gets no support from Daryl, Hershel, Shane or even Glenn. Then there's this big discussion about whether to go through with it. Dale vehemently objects, telling everyone that this is murder and means forever giving up hope for a civilized society. In the end, only Andrea sides with Dale. Majority rules, so Randall is to be executed.

There's also a moment between Hershel and Glenn at one point where the old man gives Glenn his father's watch along with his blessing to Glenn's relationship with his daughter.

Meanwhile, Carl sneaks into the shed to look at Randall who begs Carl to help him escape. Shane finds Carl there and drags him out, telling him to stop trying to get himself k!lled. Carl then immediately goes and calls Carol an idiot for believing that Sophia is in heaven. Rick asks him to apologize and start thinking before opening his mouth. Carl then steals Daryl's gun, finds a walker stuck in a swamp and tries to shoot it. Before he can do that, the walker breaks free and attempts to grab Carl, who freaks out and runs away.

At nightfall, Rick takes Randall to the barn and prepares to shoot him, but Carl comes in to watch. Rick can't k!ll Randall in front of his son, so he decides to hold Randall in custody for now. Near the woods, Dale finds a mutilated cow and is attacked by the same walker from before, who freed itself from the swamp to follow Carl. Dale doesn't get bit, but the walker tears open his guts before it's k!lled by Daryl. Dale's wounds are too grave and Daryl performs a mercy k!lling by shooting him in the head. End episode."
 6 years ago '07        #1720
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 matelyan said:
Below is the entire plot synopsis for Episode 11. From the opening scene until the final moment of the episode. Read at your own risk. MAJOR SPOILERS below:

"Episode starts with Daryl beating the sh*t out of Randall in a shed. Randall reveals that their group has about 30 people, including women and children, and that he doesn't know where they're staying since they're always on the move. He also says that they're heavily armed and tells a story about how they once found a guy with two young daughters while out scavenging and proceeded to r*pe the girls, letting their father live so he could watch. Daryl beats him even harder. Cue theme music.

Daryl leaves the shed and reveals to the others what he found out. Based on that knowledge, Rick decides that they must k!ll Randall. Only Dale argues against it and asks Rick for one day to talk to everybody and convince them to let Randall live. He gets no support from Daryl, Hershel, Shane or even Glenn. Then there's this big discussion about whether to go through with it. Dale vehemently objects, telling everyone that this is murder and means forever giving up hope for a civilized society. In the end, only Andrea sides with Dale. Majority rules, so Randall is to be executed.

There's also a moment between Hershel and Glenn at one point where the old man gives Glenn his father's watch along with his blessing to Glenn's relationship with his daughter.

Meanwhile, Carl sneaks into the shed to look at Randall who begs Carl to help him escape. Shane finds Carl there and drags him out, telling him to stop trying to get himself k!lled. Carl then immediately goes and calls Carol an idiot for believing that Sophia is in heaven. Rick asks him to apologize and start thinking before opening his mouth. Carl then steals Daryl's gun, finds a walker stuck in a swamp and tries to shoot it. Before he can do that, the walker breaks free and attempts to grab Carl, who freaks out and runs away.

At nightfall, Rick takes Randall to the barn and prepares to shoot him, but Carl comes in to watch. Rick can't k!ll Randall in front of his son, so he decides to hold Randall in custody for now. Near the woods, Dale finds a mutilated cow and is attacked by the same walker from before, who freed itself from the swamp to follow Carl. Dale doesn't get bit, but the walker tears open his guts before it's k!lled by Daryl. Dale's wounds are too grave and Daryl performs a mercy k!lling by shooting him in the head. End episode."

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc