The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1661
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
soo did they just feed the black guy to some walkers or is he still alive?

oh and Rick should of left that as*hole in that bus, I would of lol
 02-27-2012, 01:16 PM         #1662
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
soo did they just feed the black guy to some walkers or is he still alive?

oh and Rick should of left that as*hole in that bus, I would of lol
Shane would have escaped from the back of the bus, and sure as damn there would be hell to pay when he returned to the farm.
 02-27-2012, 01:35 PM         #1663
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick is a smart leader.

"keep your enemy close"

no way would you want shane out there alone with all that rage, just so he can find you and murder the whole fu*king farm. if given the chance, shane would have left rick out there to die...which he already kinda did when those zombies came out the window.

rick is playing chess and thats why he is the leader, and not shane. ...

and i fu*king hate andrea. useless bi*ch.

i wonder if tdogg goes missing like sophia, how long the characters of the show will look for him?

Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 02-27-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1664
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Tic Toc said:

I thought this episode was real good...

Lori is getting more annoying by the second...now she's trying act like she controls everything that doesnt involve "the outside world"

That blond chick was right tellin her what she did...ol girl is being way too pretentious

And where was Dale, the asian kid, and T-Dogg this episode
I dont think Lori was all that annoying this episode. I think the point she was trying to make to andrea is that she's trying to get things as close to normal as possible and she doesnt see the sense in letting the girl k!ll herself. And andrea came off bitter and petty cause she was mad Lori was trying to be positive and that she hasnt lost her husband or son. And she was right for questioning andrea because she really hasnt done sh*t but almost k!ll daryl when she was on look out for walkers
 6 years ago '04        #1665
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 moe4484 said:
I dont think Lori was all that annoying this episode. I think the point she was trying to make to andrea is that she's trying to get things as close to normal as possible and she doesnt see the sense in letting the girl k!ll herself. And andrea came off bitter and petty cause she was mad Lori was trying to be positive and that she hasnt lost her husband or son. And she was right for questioning andrea because she really hasnt done sh*t but almost k!ll daryl when she was on look out for walkers
outside of maggie and the baseball bat none of the women on this show have done sh*t productive on this show
 02-27-2012, 02:03 PM         #1666
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
The increase in quality in the second half of this season has been almost unbelievable.

I was barely hanging on as a viewer during the first half, but the second half has me completely hooked again. Even the character development is working for me, something that never worked for me even in the first season. Everything seems much more urgent to me right now.

same here. its like a completely different show now and i fu*kin love it

im a fan of the book and comics and was barely hanging on to this show..i was literally going to not watch it again after the end of this season because it was boring as fu*k... and no real development.

for example, i felt like the writers dropped the ball on the sophia death. if we had known alil more about her, her likes, her dislikes, favorite cartoon..sh*t like that..that her death could have been one of the most badass moments on TV.

but instead if felt like a cute lil girl who got turned into a zombie.

but now...they are developing the characters, i feel for most of them and im starting to either hate them or love them for their own separate reasons. meaning, whoever dies next..ill probably feel something

except for tdogg... murder him already
 6 years ago '04        #1667
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
I hope the baby comes out black. tdogg ftw
 02-27-2012, 04:52 PM         #1668
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:

[pic - click to view]

02-27-2012, 05:00 PM         #1669
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #1670
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Sabotage said:
if they did that i want a slow camera turn to tdogg and when it gets there he got the look on like yeah your bi*ch gets around rick...

imagine it came out asian

glenn
 6 years ago '09        #1671
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
if that rumor is true n shane gona die this season im never coming to these threads anymore

first ppl ruin breaking bad with the flower then fuking dexterwith the ghost now fuking this

dam why do u guys go around n read spoilers for the future n post it? idiots i swear
 6 years ago '08        #1672
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I think both Lori and Andrea got some good clean shots on each other. But I don't know why ya'll hate Andrea so much. She not only TKO'd Lori, she made the girl realize that suicide isn't that easy and maybe its worth giving her life another shot. Andrea was on point imo.
 6 years ago '05        #1673
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,643 | Props total: 13724 13724
 FappingFapstar said:
if that rumor is true n shane gona die this season im never coming to these threads anymore

first ppl ruin breaking bad with the flower then fuking dexterwith the ghost now fuking this

dam why do u guys go around n read spoilers for the future n post it? idiots i swear
Kobbie's mad.
 6 years ago '05        #1674
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I think both Lori and Andrea got some good clean shots on each other. But I don't know why ya'll hate Andrea so much. She not only TKO'd Lori, she made the girl realize that suicide isn't that easy and maybe its worth giving her life another shot. Andrea was on point imo.
What show were you watching?
 6 years ago '08        #1675
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Y.G. said:
What show were you watching?
She deaded the whole argument with the "boyfriend" comment. Lori was out for the count after that.
 6 years ago '10        #1676
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 KarteL13 said:
She deaded the whole argument with the "boyfriend" comment. Lori was out for the count after that.
Shots were Fired when she said "Boy Friend"

Shane The Father

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1677
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Now hold up.

Didn't that kid land through a spike fence and completely fu*ked his knee up? And herschel saying if he moves the leg he will end up amputating it? Rick had to rip his knee through the spike fence to free him.

Next episode the kid is running away from zombies and driving a car?

6 years ago '09        #1678
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,033 | Props total: 22382 22382
too much spoilers in this thread man. glad i got quick reaction speed, n*ggas ruining the story for themselves and sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #1679
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Stop makin it sound like they were bangin.
 6 years ago '10        #1680
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Wasted said:
Now hold up.

Didn't that kid land through a spike fence and completely fu*ked his knee up? And herschel saying if he moves the leg he will end up amputating it? Rick had to rip his knee through the spike fence to free him.

Next episode the kid is running away from zombies and driving a car?

he is obviously got magic healing powers ... i mean come on he saved carl with a bandaid and a pair of tweezers after a gun shot to a vital area.

you saw him drop that dude at the bar too? hersh is underrated mvp of the season

i see what your saying but i think it was his left leg so he could drive. move like he moved in the f!ght? hell no i got no argument for that ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy