The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2012, 10:41 AM         #1641
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never in my life seen that guy act.
 02-27-2012, 10:46 AM         #1642
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
those 3 scenes from next weeks episode

can't wait in season 3 when Shane is right and we have another Rick/Shane square off.
 02-27-2012, 11:07 AM         #1643
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
The Governor has been cast:

What do you all think?????
I think you're days late on this, we're on the Rick/Shane topics not next season.
 6 years ago '04        #1644
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 s7venwords said:
I think you're days late on this, we're on the Rick/Shane topics not next season.
Well to stay on topic then, Rick k!lls Shane by seasons end.
 02-27-2012, 11:11 AM         #1645
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I don't think so.
 02-27-2012, 11:13 AM         #1646
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
They haven't learned their lesson with Andrea looking out with the sniper?

Now we know why Daryl has been hiding the last couple of episodes'. As for the f!ght I would call it a draw as both walked away with minor scrapes',imo. The thing I wished was that they showed all the f!ghting instead of that kid crawling for the knife, you could hear on separate occasions them f!ghting but no footage. I know see where the relationships are going, Shane/Andrea vs Rick/Lori.
 02-27-2012, 11:15 AM         #1647
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I still think Hershel k!lls Shane or Carl does to protect his mom or dad,imo.
 6 years ago '04        #1648
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I don't think so.
Shane's death is necessary for Rick's evolution. Plus
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1649
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Left Hook said:
I was impressed by this week's episode, even though I started to really dislike the show this year. Hopefully they'll have more of this type of format going. You know, where there's more desperate, dire situations involving zombies rather than cooking breakfast at the ranch.

I also loved how the episode opened and closed; the car ride to and fro with Shane looking out to his existential zombie friend out in the field was, in particular, impressive. The scene showed a good attention to detail that really speaks in volumes regarding Shane's thought process without really needing to outright say anything to the audience.

Count me back in. I'm looking forward to next week's episode, even though the show's writers have a long way away before they can consider this show equal to its meth-cooking network brethren.
you cant have that type of format every week then it becomes some lame a.ss zombie movie

oh and i read something interesting regarding the tied up kid

The scene where Randall k!lls the female walker tells you everything you need to know about his character, intentions and what type of person he really is (not to mention the fact of the type of ppl he runs with and the fact that he tried to shoot them during the bar shootout scene).

- He broke the female zombies arm unnecessarily which indicates that he likes to inflict pain and suffering on those he gets the upper hand on. He could have easily escaped or k!lled the walker outright but he likes hurting things. He probably likes tormenting and torturing animals, ect as well.

- Calling her a 'bi*ch' indicates he has no respect for women and indicates that he probably wouldn't play well with the other female survivors on the farm. Think Ed junior, only probably worse.

Before the Zombie Apocalypse , he probably considered Maggie and her sister stuck up *beep* and no doubt has a massive misogynistic streak.
Compare this to how Rick viewed the female walker at the beginning of the show whom he viewed with sadness and empathy. He even went back to put her out of her misery.

- the fact that he stabbed the walker way more times than necessary, even past the point at which it was obvious it was dead, indicates that he has rage issues and has trouble controlling his temper/anger.

Basically, that entire scene indicated that he's a vicious, lying little bastard that will say anything to survive and I predict he will rat out the group the first chance he gets, or will try and become a member of the group until he does them harm at some point down the road unless they wise up and get rid of him first.

[pic - click to view]

very interesting take on his character
 6 years ago '04        #1650
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I forgot the only people that like this show are idiots... A horde of zombies can't push him back or break the door? Surround him? Try to come thru a window?
i dont even think youre semi retarded anymore youre just an idiot

you dumb fu*k it was a school bus how fu*k are they going to go through school bus windows that high up think about that for a second

im done feeding the troll

go watch your breaking bad dvds or something
 02-27-2012, 11:37 AM         #1651
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Shane's death is necessary for Rick's evolution. Plus
[spoiler - click to view]

I thought it was the penultimate episode, now they're saying its the season finale?
 6 years ago '04        #1652
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
you cant have that type of format every week then it becomes some lame a.ss zombie movie

The scene where Randall k!lls the female walker tells you everything you need to know about his character, intentions and what type of person he really is (not to mention the fact of the type of ppl he runs with and the fact that he tried to shoot them during the bar shootout scene).

- He broke the female zombies arm unnecessarily which indicates that he likes to inflict pain and suffering on those he gets the upper hand on. He could have easily escaped or k!lled the walker outright but he likes hurting things. He probably likes tormenting and torturing animals, ect as well.

- Calling her a 'bi*ch' indicates he has no respect for women and indicates that he probably wouldn't play well with the other female survivors on the farm. Think Ed junior, only probably worse.

Before the Zombie Apocalypse , he probably considered Maggie and her sister stuck up *beep* and no doubt has a massive misogynistic streak.
Compare this to how Rick viewed the female walker at the beginning of the show whom he viewed with sadness and empathy. He even went back to put her out of her misery.

- the fact that he stabbed the walker way more times than necessary, even past the point at which it was obvious it was dead, indicates that he has rage issues and has trouble controlling his temper/anger.

Basically, that entire scene indicated that he's a vicious, lying little bastard that will say anything to survive and I predict he will rat out the group the first chance he gets, or will try and become a member of the group until he does them harm at some point down the road unless they wise up and get rid of him first.

[pic - click to view]

Though the author above put it much more eloquently than I did, I knew that when Randall was pleaing with Rick, he was full of sh*t. And then once he was free and able to move, everything he did reeked of a murderous & ruthless fu*kwad.
 6 years ago '05        #1653
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 MosDefinition said:

[pic - click to view]

He broke the zombies arm to buy himself some time to try and get his arms free.

He called her a bi*ch because the bi*ch just tried to fu*king eat his organs.

He probably did view Maggie and her sister as stuck up bi*ches, because to be honest they kind of seem like they were probably stuck up bi*ches before the apoc .

And that guy is really going to compare Rick k!lling his first walker to this guy k!lling his hundredth . Rick had no idea what was going on when he did that. You see how easily he k!lls them now? stabbing them in the fu*king face with no remorse. Lets be real here...

He stabbed the zombie in the head more then neccasary because he was scared sh*tless moments ago and was chalk full of adrenaline and celebrating his victory.

Imo the guy who wrote that is an idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #1654
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I thought it was the penultimate episode, now they're saying its the season finale?
I hear you. There are always rumors floating on the net.

But I really think, despite which episode it occurs, it definitely will happen.

Not a matter of if, but when
 02-27-2012, 11:43 AM         #1655
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
He broke the zombies arm to buy himself some time to try and get his arms free.

He called her a bi*ch because the bi*ch just tried to fu*king eat his organs.

He probably did view Maggie and her sister as stuck up bi*ches, because to be honest they kind of seem like they were probably stuck up bi*ches before the apoc .

And that guy is really going to compare Rick k!lling his first walker to this guy k!lling his hundredth . Rick had no idea what was going on when he did that. You see how easily he k!lls them now? stabbing them in the fu*king face with no remorse. Lets be real here...

He stabbed the zombie in the head more then neccasary because he was scared sh*tless moments ago and was chalk full of adrenaline and celebrating his victory.

Imo the guy who wrote that is an idiot.
you're on fire.
 6 years ago '05        #1656
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Oh and that guy is really going to bring up the type of people he was running with in that showdown with Rick .

I forgot how easy it is to pick and choose who you're surviving with in a zombie apocalypse. The guy was f!ghting for his life, the more people you're with the better in most cases (Unless you are trying to take the stealthy silent small group route). Likely a lot of the type of people who would survive the initial outbreak of a zombie apoc are the type of people that this guy was running with.
 6 years ago '06        #1657
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Next episode I'm takin shots everytime rick says my wife, my son, and my child.
 6 years ago '07        #1658
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 illstate11 said:
Next episode I'm takin shots everytime rick says my wife, my son, and my child.
You would have only taken 2 or 3 shots this episode
 6 years ago '11        #1659
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 JBeezy said:
I don't see how Shane is just expected to forget the possibility that the baby is his....I feel for Shane in that regard.
ain't no way it's ricks baby.
 6 years ago '04        #1660
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 875 875
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

I thought this episode was real good...

Lori is getting more annoying by the second...now she's trying act like she controls everything that doesnt involve "the outside world"

That blond chick was right tellin her what she did...ol girl is being way too pretentious

And where was Dale, the asian kid, and T-Dogg this episode
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy