NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1621
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 KillaJ008 said:
thats what im saying...i didnt expect to see a damn boardwalk empire spoiler in this thread....im only on episode 5 of season 1.....and im pretty sure the spoiler this dude posted is a major surprise thats now ruined
I fu*ked up.. I apologize.. I did something I normally give people sh*t for all the time.. Again, my bad
 6 years ago '04        #1622
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
I don't see how Shane is just expected to forget the possibility that the baby is his....I feel for Shane in that regard.
 6 years ago '04        #1623
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Aleandroid said:
anyone know the song at the end of the episode?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1624
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1212 1212
Funny how just last week all you seen was Shane will k!ll Rick in a f!ght. They quiet now lmao
 6 years ago '05        #1625
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Repressed said:
Funny how just last week all you seen was Shane will k!ll Rick in a f!ght. They quiet now lmao
This is a fictional television show it's not like the two characters got into a boxing ring and fought it out without a pre determined written result.

We were simply discussing what we thought would happen in real life judging by what we knew of the two characters up until this point.

6 years ago '05        #1626
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
Anyway, might have been the best episode of the series tonight.

I'm hoping that this episode is suggesting that
[spoiler - click to view]

It seems as though Shane and Rick may come to a mutual understanding for one another at this point and get back on track. At least I hope so.

Feel bad for this kid they have tied up right now.

Why in the hell would you not let him live and help you around camp? He's another young male who knows how to use knives and guns at least somewhat. And he would be extremely grateful if they let him live and help out.

I mean I guess at this point if I'm that kid and I talk my way into them letting me live, I may k!ll them the first chance I get NOW that they've already treated him like complete sh*t. But before, when they brought him back to the farm, why not just let him be a contributing member of the camp? The other people left him to die, it's not like he has some allegiance to them anymore at this point.

Another dumb decision by this group of survivors.

Either way though, excellent episode.

The only really annoying character on screen tonight was Lori.
 02-27-2012, 04:46 AM         #1627
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like they saved the best episodes for the second half of the season

Not really complaining right now though :applause:
 6 years ago '04        #1628
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Yinz N Burgh said:
So he holds the door in the school bus and they didn't surround him BUT all he had to do was run to the back and kick the door open, not unlatch it.. Just kick it open. He couldn't just do that and run away?
where the fu*k was he running to you simple minded fu*k

there was a car waiting for him to hop into as opposed to him just running for his life

the strategy he was using would have eventually probably worked and he would have gotten all of through the crack at the door of the school bus
 6 years ago '04        #1629
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
those 3 scenes from next weeks episode

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

02-27-2012, 08:33 AM         #1630
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-27-2012, 09:38 AM         #1631
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They haven't learned their lesson with Andrea looking out with the sniper?
 02-27-2012, 09:42 AM         #1632
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shane whopped that mother fu*king a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #1633
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 youknowmystelo said:
Shane whopped that mother fu*king a.ss.
what f!ght were you watching? shane got hit with like 3 different combos and all he really got was a headbutt off and threw a tool at rick

rick put him up on drawing them to him with the blood (which bought shane sometime)

and rick saved his bi*ch a.ss...

yet yeah rick lost.. without rick shane would of died
 02-27-2012, 09:57 AM         #1634
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
what f!ght were you watching? shane got hit with like 3 different combos and all he really got was a headbutt off and threw a tool at rick

rick put him up on drawing them to him with the blood (which bought shane sometime)

and rick saved his bi*ch a.ss...

yet yeah rick lost.. without rick shane would of died
I posted it when Shane threw the motorcycle on top Rick. It ended up in a draw because Rick caught from behind when he tried to k!ll ol boy.
 02-27-2012, 10:01 AM         #1635
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feel bad for the people who dropped out of the series, since this was has slowly become of the best drama build ups.

Shane had some humble pie.

Daryl playing scared straight on ol boy.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 02-27-2012 at 10:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #1636
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
All them n*ggas who talked sh*t last week look pretty fu*king stupid now. Rick was and still is the alpha male. Your "crazy" n*gga Shane got real bi*ch made on the bus, which was a stupid place to go in the first place, and had to be saved.
 02-27-2012, 10:08 AM         #1637
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
All them n*ggas who talked sh*t last week look pretty fu*king stupid now. Rick was and still is the alpha male. Your "crazy" n*gga Shane got real bi*ch made on the bus, which was a stupid place to go in the first place, and had to be saved.
like no one predicated the show wouldn't go that route. Its just doing what i99% shows have done by following the same formula of its protagonist.

People here were talking about the reality of the match-up.

The only one looking stupid is you since you were the laughing stock of a classic BX

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 02-27-2012 at 10:16 AM..
 02-27-2012, 10:13 AM         #1638
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Is everyone so blatantly stupid to ignore the fact that Rick was the SHERIFF and Shane was his DEPUTY. There was a reason he was ahead of Shane. Just because Shane has turned all dark and douchy doesn't mean Rick can't whoop his a.ss and isn't more qualified to do so.
 Blood Edge said:
higher rank doesn't equate to greater combat skill

we're talking about two low level police officers here...there isn't much difference between them
 youknowmystelo said:
at the guy you quoted.
 Dy-nasty said:

That was one of the stupidest things I've read on here.
 One Shot said:
hahahah.

or maybe he has been there longer, or is a better cop, or any handful of things.

not like there is steel cage matches to figure out chain of command in a small town police station.
Yep, it still has it lasting effect.
 6 years ago '05        #1639
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
I was impressed by this week's episode, even though I started to really dislike the show this year. Hopefully they'll have more of this type of format going. You know, where there's more desperate, dire situations involving zombies rather than cooking breakfast at the ranch.

I also loved how the episode opened and closed; the car ride to and fro with Shane looking out to his existential zombie friend out in the field was, in particular, impressive. The scene showed a good attention to detail that really speaks in volumes regarding Shane's thought process without really needing to outright say anything to the audience.

Count me back in. I'm looking forward to next week's episode, even though the show's writers have a long way away before they can consider this show equal to its meth-cooking network brethren.
 6 years ago '04        #1640
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
The Governor has been cast:

What do you all think?????
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy