most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1581
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 Nu Tymez said:
I don't know whats up with shows k!lling off main characters early in the shows run..
[spoiler - click to view]

and now possibly Shane.. I am hoping all you guys are wrong.. The group needs internal conflict, if Shane is gone, then where is the dichotomy of views within the group?

These people, man.
 02-23-2012, 03:08 AM         #1582
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT THE fu*k! a broadwalk spoiler and i haven't seen season 2.
 6 years ago '05        #1583
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
To be honest i think they should k!ll off a few of the characters!

Dale is a fu*king annoying d!ck who does fu*k all

Glenn is just a bi*ch, he annoys the sh*t out of me

Lori, goes without saying

Theodore - what is the point in this guy? Seriously?

Shane and Daryl are cool Andrea you can tell is just pure filth in the sack

Used to hate Rick but like this darker side im seeing although how many times an episode does he say 'My son'. His whole dialogue is on constant repeat. Does he ever say anything different?

All in all season 2 is just too full of bi*chy long pointless speaches! you could have easily condensed it all down into half the amount of episodes.
 6 years ago '04        #1584
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
I want shane to live because of the conflicts between rick..i also hate lori so having shane around would keep that bi*ch in line too...bi*ch is jus tryin to have rick get rid of shane so she never haa to admit she loves shane too
 02-23-2012, 08:58 AM         #1585
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Image Expo welcomes fans of 'Walking Dead

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1586
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Does Rick know that Lori is carrying Shane's baby? I get the feeling he does. What Lori said about how the "Shane thinks the kid is his and how no matter what it's Ricks"

How does Rick keep his cool? I mean your best friend, partner has just banged your wife pregnant behind your back. How is Rick taking this so cool?

Also anyone notice that Daryl, T-Dogg, Glenn and Shane never interact with each other? It feels like they not spoke for months.
 6 years ago '04        #1587
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
They casted morrisey of all people to play the governor
 6 years ago '04        #1588
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Wasted said:
Does Rick know that Lori is carrying Shane's baby? I get the feeling he does. What Lori said about how the "Shane thinks the kid is his and how no matter what it's Ricks"

How does Rick keep his cool? I mean your best friend, partner has just banged your wife pregnant behind your back. How is Rick taking this so cool?

Also anyone notice that Daryl, T-Dogg, Glenn and Shane never interact with each other? It feels like they not spoke for months.
first part - I'm sure he knows it has a possibility of being Shanes, but it could also be Ricks..considering when he came back, they had s3x as well. Lori has made it clear, regardless of how the baby comes out, it will be Ricks baby.

second part - I think it's due to Shane thinking he was dead at the hospital, Lori was grieving and Shane was the only person she could turn to because he went out of his way to keep Ricks family safe. Now that Lori has planted this ticking time-bomb into Ricks head, I don't think he is no longer fine with it.

For the most part, T-Dog is a dead character that has maybe 1 line per episode. Daryl just switched into an as*hole again. The groups basically split. Kirkman talked about T-Dog's character and they want to get his character more involved.

02-24-2012, 05:47 PM         #1589
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #1590
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
 chctynig2804 said:
I want shane to live because of the conflicts between rick..i also hate lori so having shane around would keep that bi*ch in line too...bi*ch is jus tryin to have rick get rid of shane so she never haa to admit she loves shane too
You really think Lori loves Shane with all that has been shown?
 6 years ago '04        #1591
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the network's critically acclaimed hit series The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.

The Governor will appear in The Walking Dead Season 3, a 16-episode order from AMC, which begins production this spring in Atlanta.

A BAFTA Award nominee, Morrissey has appeared in many acclaimed British series including State of Play, Meadowlands, The Deal and Blackpool. Along with his celebrated work in television, Morrissey is also known for his leading roles in feature films such as The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl, Centurion, The Water Horse, Nowhere Boy and Blitz. He recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong. Morrissey is represented by The Collective and Troika in the UK.

The Walking Dead Season 2 airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.
 6 years ago '04        #1592
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Daville502 said:
You really think Lori loves Shane with all that has been shown?
I do...but she has rick and she wants to be loyal to him...i dont think for one second she doesnt have some kind of feelings for shane and if he gets k!lled then she never has to reveal them...i wish she would die tho, shes almost as useless as t-dogg and carol
 02-25-2012, 06:04 AM         #1593
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

6 years ago '07        #1594
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
Well it looks like The Govenor is definitely coming. Should be real interesting next season .
 02-25-2012, 02:54 PM         #1595
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daville502 said:
Well it looks like The Govenor is definitely coming. Should be real interesting next season .

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1596
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
If they are gonna off Shane, they shouldve done it in the first season. I still think that

, but they're trying to build up for some big show down that is gonna consume the rest of this season...

Even with them adding the governor, I don't see them

I am hoping that they actually have the nuts to

But because this is TV, I dont see them doing that either.

And either make T-Dog hard or k!ll him off. Dude right now is beyond useless.
 02-26-2012, 12:11 PM         #1597
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

This week, the Late Show with David Letterman welcomes Andrew Lincoln while The Walking Dead makes a midseason debut at No. 5 on The Hollywood Reporter's power rankings.

• Andrew Lincoln appears on CBS's Late Show with David Letterman and talks about his real name (Andrew Clutterbuck) and his famous father-in-law, Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson.

• The Sydney Morning Herald interviews Andrew Lincoln, who describes The Walking Dead as "a story about everything being stripped away and starting over again." Good Day New York also chats up Lincoln, who reveals why he can't watch himself on screen.

• The Walking Dead appears at No. 5 on The Hollywood Reporter's weekly power rankings, with author Tim Goodman noting how much he "Loved the episode."

• TV Guide raves that The Walking Dead's "characters and story have a renewed momentum" since the midseason hiatus.

• Robert Kirkman talks to The Hollywood Reporter, Entertainment Weekly and IGN about Season 2, Episode 9, "Triggerfinger." To THR, he says, "A lot of people paint Shane to be this dastardly villain but he's one of the most nuanced characters on the show."

• TV Guide chats up Glen Mazzara, who teases that the next episode "really puts Shane and Rick at odds, and Rick is tired of secrets, and a lot will come spilling out."

• The Hollywood Reporter speaks with Steven Yeun, who says, "Glenn is definitely growing up and not just taking cues from others." Yeun also appears on Fox News and wonders why there aren't any "s3xy zombies."

• CultureMob talks to Madison Lintz, who discusses how it was "SO, SO HARD" not to tell viewers about Sophia's undead fate.

• Entertainment Weekly reports that Season 2, Episode 9, "Triggerfinger," pulled in "huge" ratings, with 8.5 million viewers for the first airing and encore combined. TV by the Numbers adds that The Walking Dead "easily beat everything on cable, and also was the highest-rated program Sunday night on cable or broadcast."

• Warming Glow presents an image of Shane from The Walking Dead juxtaposed with a quote from The Wire's Omar Little: "The game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."

• Ad Age reports that The Walking Dead remains at No. 3 on GetGlue's list for the week of Feb. 13.

• Variety covers The Walking Dead's win at the Motion Picture Sound Editors Golden Reel Awards.

• For recaps, reviews and commentary for Season 2, Episode 9, "Triggerfinger," check out the Atlantic, the Baltimore Sun, Best Week Ever, Big Shiny Robot, BuddyTV, BuzzFocus, Complex, Crave Online, Den of Geek, Digital Spy, Entertainment Weekly (recap and review), FEARnet, Grantland, TheHDRoom, HitFix, HorrorMovies.ca, the Huffington Post, io9, the Los Angeles Times, MassLive.com, Metro, New York magazine, Paste magazine, Poptimal, Rolling Stone, Screen Rant, the New Jersey Star-Ledger, Starpulse, TheWrap, Time, TV.com, TV Fanatic, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post and Zap2it.

6 years ago '06        #1598
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26207 26207
anyone know the song at the end of the episode?
 6 years ago '08        #1599
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
This episode was awesome. That double tap at the end sealed it.
 6 years ago '10        #1600
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$880 | Props total: 466 466
 youknowmystelo said:
WHAT THE fu*k! a broadwalk spoiler and i haven't seen season 2.
thats what im saying...i didnt expect to see a damn boardwalk empire spoiler in this thread....im only on episode 5 of season 1.....and im pretty sure the spoiler this dude posted is a major surprise thats now ruined
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy