The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Still looking for my n*gga Merle Dixon to show up.
 6 years ago '09        #142
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
and the acting is horrible. At least with Dexter you get Michael C. Hall carrying the show. Daryl and Merle are pretty good and so is the old guy, but everyone else fu*king sucks...Jesus, I hate all the kids. I know they just chomping at the bit to k!ll off the black dude though. Dude has no purpose whatsoever. They left his big clumsy a.ss behind with the old dude. He literally could have stayed with Jenner and no one would have cared.
 10-17-2011, 05:09 PM         #143
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't even focused my attentions on Homeland...I might have to catch it
 6 years ago '06        #144
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 bassy said:
Did anyone notice in that scene when the mom of the missing daughter sits down on the rail (After Rick & the other guy come back from searching) she faintly says 'F*CK'...

lol
Nobody else notice this?

If anybody still has the episode go back & check....I wanna see if I'm right or just not hearing her correctly.
 6 years ago '05        #145
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 bassy said:
Nobody else notice this?

If anybody still has the episode go back & check....I wanna see if I'm right or just not hearing her correctly.
I just checked and

It does sound like that. At the 37:25-37:35 portion of the download, right after Daryl says "We cut the son of a bi*ch open and checked".

No clue how you noticed that live. Your volume must have been way up, .
 6 years ago '10        #146
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Ricky Towel said:
I don't know why you responded to me with this. I didn't give any indication that I wanted a zombie fest about blowing peoples heads off.
thats what everyone seems to expect with this show ricky, didnt mean to throw you in there with them too just figured it was the same tale.

i like thow though overall
 6 years ago '05        #147
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 WalterWhite said:
There wasn't hundreds of dead bodies, that was just near the redneck and the guy that cut himself. And how they couldn't smell fresh blood compared to bodies that have probably been sitting there for months is beyond me. And if they can't smell humans, how were they able to cut off the guy and little girl? They came down into the creek from a path and ran to the right that's where the hole was. The zombies came right above her. And then one comes after dude and the other was smart enough to try to cut him off? Then it was light when this all happened and he runs thru the woods for miles until the sun started to come down to find a rock? That's all he needed was a rock?

And I love how they have to keep beating into our heads that they can't shoot guns and they are surviving. "No, can't shoot the walkers miles down the road will hear us" But they couldn't hear the bell until they were basically on top of it. "You need to go into this hole and I need to run, this is how we survive" Stop talking about surviving, I want to see it. That's why people watch tv shows instead of reading books and sh*tty comics. I've seen 0 surviving unless you consider rolling under a car "surviving"

Horrible, fu*king horrible writing.
I dont know if i missed that part or not but how do you know he ran for miles? It seemed like he was already tired from trying to chase after the girl and the 2 zombies and THEN running away while carrying the girl. For all we know he couldve ran for a few minutes to get the zombies away from the girl and then picked up a rock (cant use a gun) once he realized he was far enough to keep the girl safe

And the people weren't right near the house when they heard the bell, they heard a faint sound of the bell then kept following it until they got to the church.

You saw the zombie in the trailer come back as soon as he heard the noise in the bathroom/closet/whatever. the zombies sole purpose is to look for food, if they hear any type of noise i would think they would start heading towards the general area of the noise.

On a side note, I liked how Rick's wife shut all the doubters up on the way back to the highway. Straight ride or die chick right there (minus how quick she was to open them legs to Rick's partner)
 10-17-2011, 06:40 PM         #148
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone put on the when Shane decided not to leave with Andrea?
 6 years ago '05        #149
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
great 1st episode of the season

the previews look but we'll see what goes down

how many episodes are they doin this season?
 6 years ago '06        #150
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just checked and

It does sound like that. At the 37:25-37:35 portion of the download, right after Daryl says "We cut the son of a bi*ch open and checked".

No clue how you noticed that live. Your volume must have been way up, .
haha Appreciate it!!

I was sitting there watching it last night like "did this bi*ch just say fu*k on AMC?". lol
 6 years ago '07        #151
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 WalterWhite said:
The sun was still out and he told her to wait and run back with the sun on her left shoulder. By the time he was done running and k!lled the zombies, the sun wasn't out. And still man if it only takes a throw of a rock to k!ll a zombie, she could have ran with him or he could have carried her. It was just another chance for them to force this "we are surviving" down our throats. No, if you really wanted the girl alive.. You would have thrown her on your back and ran until you found a rock and do what needs to be done.

And that's another thing, the zombie heard a piece of a gun drop from about 5 ft. But they were basically on top of these people under the car breathing, crying, etc and they could hear or smell them?

Nobody really made an attempt to warn the others about the zombies unless they were in arm distance. The attention to detail is lacking in this show.
I thought he ran off k!lled the zombies and what they didnt show was that he went back to look for her and then went back to the group so the guys could come help him look. Plus the sun was still up even when he went off with darryl and they cut the other zombie open. And as far as warning the other people maybe they didnt want to yell ZOMBIES and be heard by the whole group of walkers
 6 years ago '06        #152
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Was lil Carl trying to scalp that deer or he just wanted to see it up close? He was in the way the whole episode trying become a man.
 6 years ago '06        #153
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,453 | Props total: 26149 26149
 youknowmystelo said:
Anyone put on the when Shane decided not to leave with Andrea?
i would of jumped alllll over that offer
 10-17-2011, 08:26 PM         #154
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
i would of jumped alllll over that offer
 6 years ago '11        #155
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
watched the whole first season.

was it really only 6 episodes?
 6 years ago '09        #156
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 sosobased said:
watched the whole first season.

was it really only 6 episodes?
Yup Breaking Bad was only like 6 episodes too. I think when AMC introduces a new series that give it 6 episodes to test the water and if it's a success give the green light and allow a full season to be made.
 10-18-2011, 01:09 AM         #157
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Still looking for my n*gga Merle Dixon to show up.
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #158
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 tdnupe3 said:
I just caught on to this show in the last couple of days. This show is VERY DAMN GOOD! Season 2 starts Sunday. The first season only had 6 eps................... it sucks they made it so short, but the show is SO MUCH BETTER than I thought it would be.
Yeah, man, I just started watching it too. This show reminds me of Lost. I really miss Lost but I think I finally found my replacement.

This is my favorite show out right now; amped for the 13 episodes coming.
 6 years ago '04        #159
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 WalterWhite said:
I'm not saying shoot them but if all you need is a rock... Why ditch a lil girl in the woods? And everybody should have a wrench or sharp stick on them for situations like that if that's all it's going to take.

IMO they made the zombies way too easy to k!ll. It takes a screwdriver to the eye or three swings of a rock to k!ll a zombie and he is running away from 2 like he was in serious danger
the zombies are still humans if you get stabbed in the brain with a screw driver multiple times or smashed 3 times in the head with a rock youre not gonna be able to get up from that

all they have are base instincts thats it
 6 years ago '04        #160
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3848 3848
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just download it .

Heres the season 1 recap if you don't feel like watching 6 hours of it to catch up.

Warning: Major spoilers about season one are in this video obviously.

thanks bro. na i wanna watch the sh*t so im skippin out on the youtube link
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy