The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1561
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 youknowmystelo said:
If that rumor is true, Shane wins again.

at second rumor.

[spoiler - click to view]

But the site where I find out that rumor also reported that Rick was going to k!ll both new guys in the bar and that in last week's episode Lori was going to ask/allude to Rick confronting/f!ghting Shane. So it has been spot on thus far in its rumors.
 02-22-2012, 05:02 PM         #1562
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

But the site where I find out that rumor also reported that Rick was going to k!ll both new guys in the bar and that in last week's episode Lori was going to ask/allude to Rick confronting/f!ghting Shane. So it has been spot on thus far in its rumors.
Anything on Daryl's brother?
 6 years ago '04        #1563
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
No Merle this season, but possibly in season 3.

But another rumor is that there will definitely be

sighting this season.
 6 years ago '10        #1564
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Since I must explain myself to the only loser that considers this his #1 show... I like zombies and sh*t. People hype the fu*k out of this show so I went it rented the first season at redbox. First couple episodes were alright but it was only downhill after that. 2nd season has been a complete waste of a TV slot. It's something to watch on Sunday nights, I'm already invested. It's like a car wreck so bad but I have to watch. The writing is jokes. Thank god East Bound and Down has saved Sunday nights.

And the 2 mins it takes for me to type out my opinion makes my life so pathetic But you're getting butt hurt over one persons opinion over the internet. Because it's the only show you can chalk it up on here about because you're a basic cable a.ss n*gga. Go get a job so you can watch some premium cable television shows.
no fool i say your pathetic cause you KNOW you hate the show yet you keep watching and commenting on it.

i know this show aint for everyone but once you personally feel you dislike it then you move on. its really that simple.

edit: fully read what you said yeah i need a job im so ungrateful for the state job i have with benefits that give me only 5dollar co pay at the doctor and dentist i guess i better tell my fiance some internet troll really has me questioning life and i should sell my 2 cars and our home.

of your moms house and get off her couch ya bum

and where did i ever say this is a #1 show? learn how to read retard. i like breaking bad a million x more then this sh*t. i just like zombies so i watch the show. if i didnt like it i wouldnt keep tuning in like your no life having a.ss.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 02-22-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1565
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 youknowmystelo said:
in reading what people posting in here I think he gonna end up being the Governor...

He was already part of the group and is holding resentment, especially towards T-DOG for leaving him for dead and having to cut off his hand.

It kinda sets it up for that because, remember when Daryl fell down the cliff and was having hallucinations about him talkin about he dont need the gruop and all that...

He was introduced as an evil character...so why would he come back as anything else

plus it would add a lot more conflict to this situation

which usually leads to more action
 6 years ago '10        #1566
space
space
 matelyan said:
18 Miles Out (Episode 10) - Rick and Shane are in conflict over the fate of an outsider; Andrea helps Hershel's daughter face a crucial decision.

Judge, Jury, Executioner (Episode 11) - Rick sides with Shane causing Dale to worry that the group is losing its humanity; Carl's actions have the most unintended consequences.

Better Angels (Episode 12) – Someone dangerous may be loose near the farm; Rick, Shane, Daryl and Glenn keep the group safe.

Beside the Dying Fire (season Finale) - Rick and Carl find the farm in jeopardy; the group is split up in the chaos; Rick's leadership is questioned.
if their k!lling off who that says their k!lling off ill be shocked... was not expecting him to die yet
 02-22-2012, 06:49 PM         #1567
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

By Andrew Fenton
February 22, 2012 2:52PM

NORMAN Reedus, one of the stars of apocalyptic zombie series The Walking Dead, is a happy man.

"We're k!lling it right now!" he says. The series has been renewed for a third season and the latest episode broke pay TV ratings records in the US last week with 8.1 million viewers.
Based on Robert Kirkman's graphic novels, the show takes plenty of unusual twists and turns as it follows a small band of disparate survivors trying to make it through a world overrun by "walkers".

"I think seeing this group of people who would never normally hang out together, try to get along in this situation and try to find the hope to go on is the interesting factor that gets people to watch," Reedus says.

The Walking Dead is the flagship program for Foxtel's new male-orientated FX channel which launches on Sunday.

Other FX series premiering next week include violent western Hell On Wheels, crime series Justified (based on Elmore Leonard's novels) and Call Me Fitz with Jason Priestly as a used-car salesman whose conscience appears in human form.

In The Walking Dead Reedus, best known for cult classic The Boondock Saints, plays Daryl Dixon - an angry redneck and survivalist who dispatches the undead with crossbow. Showrunner Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption) actually wrote the part specifically for Reedus.

"When we started Daryl was just written like 'F... you, I'm going to k!ll you'," Reedus says. "I tried to give him some emotions in between screaming at people. The writers ... ran with it."
As a result Daryl becomes a central figure in season two.

Reedus is every bit as interesting as the character he plays. The former artist and motorcycle shop employee was asked at a party to star in a play after drunkenly abusing some of the other guests.

The play soon led to his first movie job on Guillermo Del Toro's Mimic and later on to films such as Deuces Wild, Blade II, 8mm and American Gangster.
Reedus has a child with supermodel Helena Christensen. They broke up in 2003.
His film career crashed to a halt in 2005, after a horrific car accident left him in a Berlin hospital for months.

"I had surgery on surgery and I now have a metal eye socket and screws in my nose," he says. "At the time I was completely horrifying looking and I didn't know what I was going to do with my life."

He turned to directing, making three short films, and eventually built up to a feature film that never quite launched called I Was A White s3x Slave in Harlem. He says he couldn't find anyone for the lead.

"It's hard to get an actor to play a six-foot-four tranny who's a s3x slave, you know?" laughs Reedus. "The only actor who ever said he'd do it was Heath Ledger."

Reedus has just finished shooting a new movie Sunlight Jr. with Naomi Watts and Matt Dillon and says he hopes to do another film before season three of the TV show starts filming in May.

The only drawback to starring in a TV series about zombies, Reedus says, is you never know when you'll get written out.

"Oh my God, every single script, every single one of us just flips through it to make sure we live," he says. "You never know when you're going to get bitten."

Read more:
 6 years ago '10        #1568
space
space
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

By Andrew Fenton
February 22, 2012 2:52PM

NORMAN Reedus, one of the stars of apocalyptic zombie series The Walking Dead, is a happy man.

"We're k!lling it right now!" he says. The series has been renewed for a third season and the latest episode broke pay TV ratings records in the US last week with 8.1 million viewers.
Based on Robert Kirkman's graphic novels, the show takes plenty of unusual twists and turns as it follows a small band of disparate survivors trying to make it through a world overrun by "walkers".

"I think seeing this group of people who would never normally hang out together, try to get along in this situation and try to find the hope to go on is the interesting factor that gets people to watch," Reedus says.

The Walking Dead is the flagship program for Foxtel's new male-orientated FX channel which launches on Sunday.

Other FX series premiering next week include violent western Hell On Wheels, crime series Justified (based on Elmore Leonard's novels) and Call Me Fitz with Jason Priestly as a used-car salesman whose conscience appears in human form.

In The Walking Dead Reedus, best known for cult classic The Boondock Saints, plays Daryl Dixon - an angry redneck and survivalist who dispatches the undead with crossbow. Showrunner Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption) actually wrote the part specifically for Reedus.

"When we started Daryl was just written like 'F... you, I'm going to k!ll you'," Reedus says. "I tried to give him some emotions in between screaming at people. The writers ... ran with it."
As a result Daryl becomes a central figure in season two.

Reedus is every bit as interesting as the character he plays. The former artist and motorcycle shop employee was asked at a party to star in a play after drunkenly abusing some of the other guests.

The play soon led to his first movie job on Guillermo Del Toro's Mimic and later on to films such as Deuces Wild, Blade II, 8mm and American Gangster.
Reedus has a child with supermodel Helena Christensen. They broke up in 2003.
His film career crashed to a halt in 2005, after a horrific car accident left him in a Berlin hospital for months.

"I had surgery on surgery and I now have a metal eye socket and screws in my nose," he says. "At the time I was completely horrifying looking and I didn't know what I was going to do with my life."

He turned to directing, making three short films, and eventually built up to a feature film that never quite launched called I Was A White s3x Slave in Harlem. He says he couldn't find anyone for the lead.

"It's hard to get an actor to play a six-foot-four tranny who's a s3x slave, you know?" laughs Reedus. "The only actor who ever said he'd do it was Heath Ledger."

Reedus has just finished shooting a new movie Sunlight Jr. with Naomi Watts and Matt Dillon and says he hopes to do another film before season three of the TV show starts filming in May.

The only drawback to starring in a TV series about zombies, Reedus says, is you never know when you'll get written out.

"Oh my God, every single script, every single one of us just flips through it to make sure we live," he says. "You never know when you're going to get bitten."

Read more:
i thought last year they signed on for 3 more seasons? So as of now there is only one more confirmed season?
 6 years ago '05        #1569
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 matelyan said:
Judge, Jury, Executioner (Episode 11) - Rick sides with Shane causing Dale to worry that the group is losing its humanity; Carl's actions have the most unintended consequences.

6 years ago '05        #1570
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Infamous2o1x said:
i thought last year they signed on for 3 more seasons? So as of now there is only one more confirmed season?
This show is shattering records left and right. It will air as long as the writers want it to air.
 6 years ago '04        #1571
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
I think k!lling Shane would be a huge mistake.
 6 years ago '07        #1572
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 matelyan said:
18 Miles Out (Episode 10) - Rick and Shane are in conflict over the fate of an outsider; Andrea helps Hershel's daughter face a crucial decision.

Better Angels (Episode 12) – Someone dangerous may be loose near the farm; Rick, Shane, Daryl and Glenn keep the group safe.

Beside the Dying Fire (season Finale) - Rick and Carl find the farm in jeopardy; the group is split up in the chaos; Rick's leadership is questioned.

JBeezy said:
I think in the long run it won't matter. Sure it might drop a bit ratings but they won't lose a lot of viewers compared to what they have now. It'll only be a mistake if the writers can't back it up.

Last edited by TH35; 02-22-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1573
space
space
 JBeezy said:
shane has to die so rick can turn into the dark personality he gets in the book.
 6 years ago '04        #1574
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
These last 2 episodes are more like the 1st couple episodes of 1st season. Kind of slow not a lot of action... Sure its gonna pick up soon... Still 1 of the top shows out now
 6 years ago '08        #1575
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 JBeezy said:
No its not. There will be plenty of characters to fill the void. And like someone else said, Shane will help mold Rick to the character he's supposed to be.

Shane's a ticking time bomb that will soon explode.
 6 years ago '04        #1576
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 JBeezy said:
I don't know whats up with shows k!lling off main characters early in the shows run.. First Boardwalk Empire with Jimmy and now possibly Shane.. I am hoping all you guys are wrong.. The group needs internal conflict, if Shane is gone, then where is the dichotomy of views within the group?
 6 years ago '04        #1577
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Infamous2o1x said:
shane has to die so rick can turn into the dark personality he gets in the book.
 KarteL13 said:
No its not. There will be plenty of characters to fill the void. And like someone else said, Shane will help mold Rick to the character he's supposed to be.

Shane's a ticking time bomb that will soon explode.
Then who fills the void? Unless they give Daryl more (deserved) shine, or bring some one in who's as big of a badass, if not more, than Shane, I don't see the positives. I didn't read the comics though so I guess I'm just coming from a different perspective. I personally like Shane and think he adds a lot to the show and couldn't care less if keeping him around contradicts the comic.

Nu Tymez said:
I don't know whats up with shows k!lling off main characters early in the shows run.. First Boardwalk Empire with Jimmy and now possibly Shane.. I am hoping all you guys are wrong.. The group needs internal conflict, if Shane is gone, then where is the dichotomy of views within the group?
:applause:
 6 years ago '08        #1578
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 JBeezy said:
Then who fills the void? Unless they give Daryl more (deserved) shine, or bring some one in who's as big of a badass, if not more, than Shane, I don't see the positives. I didn't read the comics though so I guess I'm just coming from a different perspective. I personally like Shane and think he adds a lot to the show and couldn't care less if keeping him around contradicts the comic.

:applause:

Rick. believe me, this development is very slow and thorough. But eventually, dude will be one cold a.ss character.

And others that I won't spoil since you haven't read the comic.

Last edited by KarteL13; 02-22-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1579
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Rick. believe me, this development is very slow and thorough. But eventually, dude will be one cold a.ss character.

And others that I won't spoil since you haven't read the comic.
this...

rick turns into more of a ruthless mother fu*ker then shane ever was... hope they let this show run for years cause they really can ... carl in the comic > shane
 6 years ago '04        #1580
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
I think they are setting Rick and Carl up to be the main guys going forward. Rick keeps giving Carl his hat and in the comics, that's when he does the most damage. I see this show going 5 seasons long before it fizzles out. But who knows, they might ride this until the wheels fall off.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago