The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 12:08 PM         #1481
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t aside, that was probably the best episode of the season so far.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #1482
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
guess im on that twilight sh*t when it comes to TWD...

TEAM RICK
 6 years ago '08        #1483
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5517 5517
 matelyan said:
Considering that most zombie movies are horrible and focus heavily on the special effects and often provide little value in the plot and character development, I think this show is a breath of fresh air for the genre. I think the show can definitely be better, but coming from a zombie aficionado, this is actually really well done. And it incorporates a lot of the elements and themes from the graphic novels, why also providing new plots and twists and turns for all to enjoy.

All things considered this show is good with the potential to be great. I just don't see how anyone can call this awful when there are far worse things on TV.
That's like saying well I stepped in dog sh*t, but at least it wasn't horse sh*t.

My suggestion would be, just don't step in sh*t.

The writing is awful so that makes it not even good for me, let alone the ability to be great one day. Problems like that in TV series rarely get fixed.
 02-20-2012, 12:42 PM         #1484
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If you really want to know what happens to Shane, then read the spoilers below:

[spoiler - click to view]

bullsh*t.

SlickJ101 said:
Good to see this thread is as awful as the show.

Some of you should be writers.
 6 years ago '04        #1485
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 SlickJ101 said:
That's like saying well I stepped in dog sh*t, but at least it wasn't horse sh*t.

The writing is awful so that makes it not even good for me, let alone the ability to be great one day. Problems like that in TV series rarely get fixed.
Dog sh*t is not a good thing. My analogy involved things that were actually good, just not great. So I really don't see or feel your comparison.

But if you don't like it, then why come into a thread about the show? Why waste any more of your time on a product you clearly dislike?
 6 years ago '08        #1486
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 matelyan said:
Dog sh*t is not a good thing. My analogy involved things that were actually good, just not great. So I really don't see or feel your comparison.

But if you don't like it, then why come into a thread about the show? Why waste any more of your time on a product you clearly dislike?
Your analogy involved the awful things that are on tv. Those aren't good things.

I used to like the show before it got ridiculous and I was holding out hope that they'd turn it around after the break in this season. I gave it two episodes and still sh*t.

Just wanted to see if I was the only one that had that opinion.

:iough:
 02-20-2012, 12:56 PM         #1487
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

The irony.

If the writing is so bad that the show will never be great to you --- well, my suggestion would be, just don't step in sh*t.

Cancel your DVR's series subscription and mosey on out of this thread n*gga. :wave:
 6 years ago '04        #1488
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[QUOTE=youknowmystelo;22323827]bullsh*t.

Multiple spoiler sites have confirmed this. The same site confirmed that Rick k!lls the two men in the bar and that Lori asks Rick to confront and possibly k!ll Shane. Both rumors came true, so I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor I posted was true too. But
 6 years ago '10        #1489
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

u dont like the show yet you keep coming in this thread and you keep checking the show out. find something else why you wasting your time
 6 years ago '08        #1490
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:

Whole lot of nothing going on with this show... Character building with horrible actors
I really don't think all the actors are horrible. Like I've said it's the writing.

Dale, for example. Very good actor, absolutely terribly written character.
 6 years ago '04        #1491
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[QUOTE=SlickJ101;22324027]I really don't think all the actors are horrible. Like I've said it's the writing.

Dale, for example. Very good actor, absolutely terribly written character.[/QUOTE]

And in the comics he is one of the best written characters and does a whole hell of a lot more than the BS sh*t they write for him in the TV script. But I digress
 6 years ago '08        #1492
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
[quote=matelyan;22324048]
 SlickJ101 said:
I really don't think all the actors are horrible. Like I've said it's the writing.

Dale, for example. Very good actor, absolutely terribly written character.[/QUOTE]

And in the comics he is one of the best written characters and does a whole hell of a lot more than the BS sh*t they write for him in the TV script. But I digress
So then you agree the writing blows?

Ruining characters like that is just more of a reason to dislike how they fu*ked up a good product.
 6 years ago '10        #1493
space
space
people who hate the show keep spending time talking about it

find a hobby or something
 02-20-2012, 01:19 PM         #1494
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw this reposted on another forum:

Character should generate plot, not the other way around, and if you’ve got a show where all you’ve got is plot, it can’t sustain itself forever. Hell, the show barely has a full season worth of episodes under its belt, and it’s been struggling with this since day two.

It’s not a revolutionary thought, but I realized while watching “Triggerfinger” that I still don’t really know most of the people on The Walking Dead. That’s why so many conversations seem aimless, or arbitrary, or disconnected from previous events, and that’s why so much of the action is driven by stupidity. Okay, we have Rick—he’s the good guy, who wants to do the right thing, but is troubled by a world in which the “right thing” has shifted so far away from what he knows that he often feels lost. Beyond that, I have nothing, but that’s okay, because I can give the hero a pass for now. Then we have Glenn, and at this point, I’d say Glenn is the most clearly defined, consistent character on the series, partly because Steven Yeun is good at his job, and partly because Glenn is an audience-identification figure, which means his template has been long established by genre pictures and shows. He’s the Everyman, kind of a nerd—we like him because he, like Rick, tries to do the right thing, but isn’t always up to his own standards. He’s resourceful, and more than a little naïve. These are all good things. Right behind Glenn on the character-definition chart is Shane, who has a lot of potential as the “crazy, on the edge guy,” although he seems to shift between levels of crazy depending on what the narrative needs him to do. Hershel isn’t bad, although that’s mostly because Scott Wilson is the only old man in the cast, so that’s basically what he gets to play.

And that’s sort of it. I mean, Dale was doing well for a while, but now he’s on this quest to get Shane kicked out of the group, and that’s all he has anymore. Lori is whatever negative, unhappy conversation the writers want to inject into the world this week. Daryl? He also has potential, although his shift to crazy seemed less character-driven and more an attempt to ratchet up tension in the group. Andrea is hell-bent on being strong, and that’s all she’s got, and Carol, with her daughter dead, only exists because Daryl has to talk to someone. Maggie loves Glenn, and is troubled with her father, and she’s hot. T-Dog is black.
 6 years ago '08        #1495
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
^^^ lmao That's exactly how I feel about the show.

And as soon as you k!ll off Shane, then it'll really hurt.
 6 years ago '04        #1496
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[quote=SlickJ101;22324074]
 matelyan said:

So then you agree the writing blows?

Ruining characters like that is just more of a reason to dislike how they fu*ked up a good product.
I would say I don't understand how the writers are fu*king up with these long drawn out plots that do little to move the overall story when there is a wealth of comic material to pull ideas from.

They don't have to go page by page from the comics, but it would be a great "cheat sheet" that the writers could consult in order to provide a better TV show.
 02-20-2012, 01:53 PM         #1497
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show would be on GOAT status if they had the real black dude from the comics, instead of having an inside joke with T-Dogg every episode.
 6 years ago '08        #1498
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
[quote=matelyan;22324419]
 SlickJ101 said:

I would say I don't understand how the writers are fu*king up with these long drawn out plots that do little to move the overall story when there is a wealth of comic material to pull ideas from.

They don't have to go page by page from the comics, but it would be a great "cheat sheet" that the writers could consult in order to provide a better TV show.
Completely agree.
 6 years ago '04        #1499
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Well, this thread seems to be littered with people who clearly don't like the show. If you talk more about the "sh*tty writing" than what you actually do like, maybe do yourself a favor and watch something you find more entertaining. You're doing nothing but setting yourself up for disappointment if you keep hoping the show (or any other series/movie) will adhere to its comic origins as much as you'd like it to.

ZOMG they're still on the farm! They should all just leave! Shane and Rick should f!ght to the death! All the characters should be be completely different! Long drawn out plots AHHHHHH! OMG! I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this isn't a made for TV movie that covers everything that ever happened in the comics in 2 hours! Now, now now! Everyone should die NOOOOOOWWW!
 6 years ago '05        #1500
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Dy-nasty said:

That was one of the stupidest things I've read on here.
Please genius tell me what is so stupid about it.
They're the same age.
They went into the police force together.
Small force or not a Sheriff has to earn his position. He was clearly a better cop than Shane or this wouldn't have happened. He's smarter, better planner and better leader.
They're both alpha males, yet Rick tells him what to do. Him being Sheriff means nothing when everyone is dead and there is no police force. So why is Shane, the supposed crazy top dog you motherfu*kers act like he is, taking orders from Rick?
None of you n*ggas have even seen them f!ght and already Shane is the better f!ghter. He's not even that much bigger than Rick they're literally the same size. Oh, but Shane's crazy. Last time I checked Rick has shot and k!lled a lot more motherfu*kers than Shane. Shane couldn't k!ll a zombie girl and Rick blew her fu*king brains out. Who's crazier?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago