The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 46
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-19-2012, 10:29 PM         #1441
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:


they fu*ked like 4 episodes ago
 02-19-2012, 10:30 PM         #1442
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Judging by that clip they just showed on Talking Dead it looks like Rick whooped Shane in that altercation. Shane was bloodied up, Rick didn't have a scratch on him .
The show doesn't have the balls to have Shane overtake Rick. That's why its fictional writing.
 6 years ago '07        #1443
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16161 16161
 youknowmystelo said:
The show doesn't have the balls to have Shane overtake Rick. That's why its fictional writing.
I don't know, I couldn't call it. If it was non fiction the show wouldn't exist though.
 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM         #1444
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I don't know, I couldn't call it. If it was non fiction the show wouldn't exist though.
Right now i accept everything as non-fiction until they chicken out with the Rick/Shane battle.

How about T-Dogg's one line tonight? Hey, who's that?
 6 years ago '04        #1445
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 TH35 said:
Judging by that clip they just showed on Talking Dead it looks like Rick whooped Shane in that altercation. Shane was bloodied up, Rick didn't have a scratch on him .
I noticed that too

That has to be what happened. We know Rick can get his Raylan on but maybe he can throw hands too :dancingcool:
 02-19-2012, 10:43 PM         #1446
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I noticed that too

That has to be what happened. We know Rick can get his Raylan on but maybe he can throw hands too :dancingcool:
There's no way Rick got the advantage over Shane in the physical aspect.
 6 years ago '04        #1447
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 youknowmystelo said:
There's no way Rick got the advantage over Shane in the physical aspect.
With pure physicality, no. That's apparent. I even made the comment earlier that Rick didn't want to see Shane in a 1 on 1. But look what happened to Carol's husband....he's bigger than Rick and Shane beat the breaks off him. I'm still taking Shane more often than not, but I don't think we should count Rick out like he's some chump. He's smaller, but that doesn't mean he can't f!ght. Hell, maybe he caught Shane with a couple then the walkers showed up and they stopped f!ghting and went into survival mode?
 6 years ago '07        #1448
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16161 16161
 JBeezy said:
With pure physicality, no. That's apparent. I even made the comment earlier that Rick didn't want to see Shane in a 1 on 1. But look what happened to Carol's husband....he's bigger than Rick and Shane beat the breaks off him. I'm still taking Shane more often than not, but I don't think we should count Rick out like he's some chump. He's smaller, but that doesn't mean he can't f!ght.


this isn't weight lifting I do think Shane would k!ll Rick straight up unless Rick fought dirty .
 6 years ago '04        #1449
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
hAHA anyone else laugh at the end when rick was looken all mad..

u we need a GIF sum1 do it...i was laughin like hell
 6 years ago '08        #1450
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,778 | Props total: 1610 1610
 shortz said:
hAHA anyone else laugh at the end when rick was looken all mad..

u we need a GIF sum1 do it...i was laughin like hell
hahha exactly the first thing that crossed my line


BX CLASSIC GIF


*wow im getting pathetic*
 6 years ago '10        #1451
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Smith262 said:
Shane Will Body Rick

Rick don't want it


[pic - click to view]

rick gonna body shane.

yall think rick soft... rick is gonna be 100x harder then Shane ever was when this show is finished
 6 years ago '06        #1453
illstate11 
space
avatar space
space
$2,227 | Props total: 90 90
I couldn't be the only one that was laughing at Herschel walking and creepin around with the gun
 6 years ago '07        #1454
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,028 | Props total: 23802 23802
I'm not gonna lie, prob would of let that kid die on the fence. lol thats sh*tty.
 02-20-2012, 05:43 AM         #1455
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good episode.

Hershel laying down the ether on Shane
 02-20-2012, 05:47 AM         #1456
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Good episode.

Hershel laying down the ether on Shane
Hershel is gonna be the one to k!ll Shane,imo.

Found these on YT.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by s7venwords; 02-20-2012 at 05:51 AM..
 02-20-2012, 06:19 AM         #1457
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm not gonna lie, prob would of let that kid die on the fence. lol thats sh*tty.

[pic - click to view]



Wouldn't expect anything less from you.
 02-20-2012, 06:55 AM         #1458
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm not gonna lie, prob would of let that kid die on the fence. lol thats sh*tty.
That's what separates Rick from Shane, he has that save the world mentality.
 6 years ago '09        #1459
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
nobody wins with a headbutt
dude you can knock someone on their a.ss with a good headbutt
 6 years ago '08        #1460
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,778 | Props total: 1610 1610
in real life a headbut goes a long way. break their nose and sh*t

movies..

never does nothing
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy