The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
anybody know where i can download the rise of the governor for my iphone?
 6 years ago '05        #122
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 youknowmystelo said:
Did he really need look through the sniper scope in that short distance to see the zombies?

Infamous2o1x said:
this show is never going to be complete action i dont get how people dont understand that...

the story of survival and all the sh*t they have to go thru mentally and physically is what its all about...

everyone expects this show to be just hacking limbs and busting guns... wrong.

Every time somebody says they don't like the show you blindly answer "It's not all about action, guys! If you want an action show, this isn't the show for you!" Nobody in any of the statements you quoted said "There isn't enough action in this show". . Stop it with that zombie-like () response every time somebody says they don't like your favorite show.

Was trying to read through the whole thread before posting, but your responses were getting extremely aggravating and I had to respond.

Now I'll continue reading and post my thoughts afterwards.
 6 years ago '04        #123
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
im a breaking bad head...

didnt watch the 1st season but it looked awesome..

i wonder if they got the whole 1st season on demand still?
 6 years ago '04        #124
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I can't believe they merked lil Carl. sh*t just got real!!
 6 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 lifesabeach said:
I don't want my opinion to get misconstrued...this show is still better than 95% of television today. I just personally don't think it lived up to the hype I had for it. Props to Infamous2o1x for being civil, I catch a lot of hate for hating on this show.

Dexter this season though >>>>>>
at Dexter.
 6 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
This show is okay I watched it on Netflix the other day. I'm all caught up, watched the season 2 premiere last night after wrestling went off. It's a fun little show to watch loosely (ie: Not pick it apart and try to find subliminals or hints like in Dexter or Breaking Bad), nothing I could ever take seriously because the opening scene with Rick talking on the walkie talkie in hopes of giving Morgan some info was just so hard to watch. Dumb mother fu*ker kept talking about "chances" and "opportunities" I wanted to turn this sh*t off but my Dexter download wasn't finished yet so I continued to watch.

It was a pretty good episode I thought. The reason I like this show is because it's so different, but don't be surprised to see me playing Angry Birds or something while watching it, it's not a show I stare at my TV for, you know? The little Sophia bi*ch getting lost was good, was hoping that they would find her as a zombie, which is still possible. I REALLY like that the group is starting to fall apart, you got people wanting to split from the group because they've either lost hope in surviving or they don't believe in Rick. Rick's dumb a.ss Pocahontas princess boy staring at that deer and getting shot was a great way to keep my interested in next weeks episode.

One thing I had a problem with was them hiding under cars so the Zombie horde wouldn't see them.. I thought Zombies could SMELL living people. Because in the first season Glen and Rick had zombie guts smeared all over them so that they could walk down the street and get a truck to escape, the zombies couldn't smell them, all they smelt was death so they left them alone until the rain started to wipe the guts and scent off. This pissed me off, unless someone can explain to me.

I still want a follow up on that Mexican family who didn't go with the group in the last season.

For once I actually agree with you. Literally agree with everything non-Dexter related in this post.

Still though, you're a f*ggot.

Good post, though.
 6 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
im a breaking bad head...

didnt watch the 1st season but it looked awesome..

i wonder if they got the whole 1st season on demand still?
Just download it .

Heres the season 1 recap if you don't feel like watching 6 hours of it to catch up.

Warning: Major spoilers about season one are in this video obviously.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #128
space
space
Ok, all caught up in the thread.

I agree with the general consensus that the beginning of the episode was pretty dope. I also agree with Zaosyn that it was pretty stupid that they could just hide under the cars when just last season it was implied that the zombies could smell fresh flesh/blood. The kids are both annoying as fu*k, I hate 95 percent of child actors on television though. I didn't have a problem with the pacing of the episode at all, and I definitely didn't look at it as a filler episode like some people have brought up.

The church scenes were brutal, though. Cringe worthy. The mother of the missing daughter is an incredibly annoying character. Rick, Shane, Dale (The old guy), and Daryl (The cross bow guy) are all good characters, though. Especially Daryl, probably my favorite character on the show. I'll be tuning in next week. The end of the episode was pretty good. I just think it's fu*king stupid that they not only allowed the kid to go out on the search for the girl with them, but then they left him behind while its getting closer and closer to sun down .

I agree that the writing isn't the best, and the acting is sub-par for the most part other then 5 or 6 characters, but like most people I will keep tuning in because of the excellent premise.

Not hating on the show at all, just stating my observations. I'm a fan.
 6 years ago '04        #129
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
One thing I had a problem with was them hiding under cars so the Zombie horde wouldn't see them.. I thought Zombies could SMELL living people. Because in the first season Glen and Rick had zombie guts smeared all over them so that they could walk down the street and get a truck to escape, the zombies couldn't smell them, all they smelt was death so they left them alone until the rain started to wipe the guts and scent off. This pissed me off, unless someone can explain to me.

I still want a follow up on that Mexican family who didn't go with the group in the last season.
Dude, I normally would disagree with everything you say, but for once we agree on something, I thought the same exact thing during last night's episode... The zombies normally could smell living beings, but yesterday they were able to hide under cars un noticed? And what about T Dog bleeding? They couldnt smell living blood? That part didnt make much sense...
 6 years ago '04        #130
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, all caught up in the thread.

I agree with the general consensus that the beginning of the episode was pretty dope. I also agree with Zaosyn that it was pretty stupid that they could just hide under the cars when just last season it was implied that the zombies could smell fresh flesh/blood. The kids are both annoying as fu*k, I hate 95 percent of child actors on television though. I didn't have a problem with the pacing of the episode at all, and I definitely didn't look at it as a filler episode like some people have brought up.

The church scenes were brutal, though. Cringe worthy. The mother of the missing daughter is an incredibly annoying character. Rick, Shane, Dale (The old guy), and Daryl (The cross bow guy) are all good characters, though. Especially Daryl, probably my favorite character on the show. I'll be tuning in next week. The end of the episode was pretty good. I just think it's fu*king stupid that they not only allowed the kid to go out on the search for the girl with them, but then they left him behind while its getting closer and closer to sun down .

I agree that the writing isn't the best, and the acting is sub-par for the most part other then 5 or 6 characters, but like most people I will keep tuning in because of the excellent premise.

Not hating on the show at all, just stating my observations. I'm a fan.
how was the them not being able to smell them when there not moving stupid the walkers arent blood hounds and they arent intelligent they were hundreds of dead bodies in the area they dont have super human senses
 6 years ago '09        #131
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1090 1090
What do you guys think about Merle? The racist white guy who got chained up to the post in season 1? He cut his hand off.. but where did he go? They implied that he stole their van when they went into the city to find him. There's no fu*king way he finds them now, one would think- he would go back to the camp site if he stole the van but he never did. There's alot of stuff I want followed up on because if anyone has the possibility to still be alive then its a BIG deal.

One thing I'm intrigued about is T-Dog and the old white man who took Andrea's gun, possibly leaving the rest. T-Dog doesn't care about these white folks and the old man is probably broken hearted that Andrea is disgusted with him for making her choose his life over hers so he has no real purpose either right now. He fixed the RV up but never told anyone except T-Dog, and I remember in a preview T-Dog telling the old white man that they 2 should just leave and forget the rest

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-17-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM         #132
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at Dexter.

Best Sunday night show now that Breaking Bad ended. At least it isn't as bad as Boardwalk Empire.
 6 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 lifesabeach said:

Best Sunday night show now that Breaking Bad ended. At least it isn't as bad as Boardwalk Empire.
bored walk empire probably one of the worst shows hbo has produced
 6 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
What do you guys think about Merle? The racist white guy who got chained up to the post in season 1? He cut his hand off.. but where did he go? They implied that he stole their van when they went into the city to find him. There's no fu*king way he finds them now, one would think- he would go back to the camp site if he stole the van but he never did. There's alot of stuff I want followed up on because if anyone has the possibility to still be alive then its a BIG deal.

One thing I'm intrigued about is T-Dog and the old white man who took Andrea's gun, possibly leaving the rest. T-Dog doesn't care about these white folks and the old man is probably broken hearted that Andrea is disgusted with him for making her choose his life over hers so he has no real purpose either right now. He fixed the RV up but never told anyone except T-Dog, and I remember in a preview T-Dog telling the old white man that they 2 should just leave and forget the rest
from the previews it looks like they go back to atlanta merle will definitely be back though

my prediction is he comes back and k!lls t-dogg then his brother k!lls him
 6 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 lifesabeach said:

The way you said Dexter this season >>>>

Made it appear as though you were suggesting Dexter was the best show on TV, thats what I was 'ing at.

But either way, as for Sunday TV shows,

Homeland > Dexter

It's only been 3 episodes so far but yup, I'm comfortable with that statement.
 10-17-2011, 03:55 PM         #136
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Homeland. White collar propaganda.
 6 years ago '06        #137
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
pretty good start to this season

i find it funny that they only noticed a herd of 40 zombies once they got that close tho...

lifesabeach said:

MosDefinition said:
bored walk empire probably one of the worst shows hbo has produced

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
at Homeland. White collar propaganda.
I am willing to guarantee you haven't even watched a single episode.

If you have, take off the tin foil hit for a moment and please enlighten me as to how it is white collar propaganda.

10-17-2011, 04:50 PM         #139
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I am willing to guarantee you haven't even watched a single episode.

If you have, take off the tin foil hit for a moment and please enlighten me as to how it is white collar propaganda.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy