The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1361
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SmooveDude said:
i just got one question....is Nebraska the last episode thats been aired?

if so i watched season 1 and whats been showed of season 2 in 3 daysthis junk addicting

now me and ole girl arguing which is better...she says dexter and i say this even tho i didnt give dexter a chance
yes...
 02-14-2012, 03:30 PM         #1362
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
i just got one question....is Nebraska the last episode thats been aired?

if so i watched season 1 and whats been showed of season 2 in 3 daysthis junk addicting

now me and ole girl arguing which is better...she says dexter and i say this even tho i didnt give dexter a chance
Stupid argument. Then you match it by choosing over a show you haven't a gave chance.
 6 years ago '07        #1363
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 1309 1309
 cheguevara said:
exactly. after reading the book, you realize he went through some crazy sh*t and lost all hope.
[spoiler - click to view]

..went downhill from there

@ the bolded part. -->thats what people would say about the governor after reading the book

and redeeming qualities? governor didnt? protected his niece,

...fought beside his younger brother, idolised him loved him and did anything for him..loved him so much,

thats love

Ive never read Rise Of The Govenor so I really didnt know his background. That said, you dont honor the people you love by becoming a monster.
 02-15-2012, 01:17 AM         #1364
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
where can i read the stories?

MosDefinition said:

rick or carlhes ? wtf are you talking about
 6 years ago '08        #1365
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
so anybody has the linked for the latest episodes?? ..i don't have AMC on my cable plan.
 6 years ago '04        #1366
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I keep hearing rumors that the CDC Dr told Rick "You're all infected" and that is why he shot Dave and Tony in the head.

And I think that is why he was standing over Tony and waiting for him to possibly turn and then shoots him in the head.
 6 years ago '07        #1367
Repressed 
space
space
$3,259 | Props total: 1210 1210
 matelyan said:
I keep hearing rumors that the CDC Dr told Rick "You're all infected" and that is why he shot Dave and Tony in the head.

And I think that is why he was standing over Tony and waiting for him to possibly turn and then shoots him in the head.
if that sh*t is true
 6 years ago '04        #1368
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 matelyan said:

that would make sense
 6 years ago '05        #1369
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:

that actually makes really good sense. I know this might sound bad but I kindve hope Lori loses the baby. I cant see that storyline being any good right now.
 02-15-2012, 04:02 PM         #1370
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Stupid argument. Then you match it by choosing over a show you haven't a gave chance.
watched the pilotcouldnt take no more
 02-15-2012, 07:59 PM         #1371
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

The Walking Dead Roleplay
Come sign up! It’s new and a majority of the characters are still open and we’re accepting original characters!
 02-16-2012, 05:54 AM         #1372
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

I don't remember the Dr saying that, but the thing you said about Rick in the bar makes sense though.

Create Your Walking Dead Avatar for the Chance to Become a Season 3 Zombie

[pic - click to view]

FX present ‘Spread the Dead’, the online Walking Dead zombie casting call!

Dying to be a zombie in The Walking Dead? Here’s your chance. Head over to our Facebook page and create your zombie avatar for the chance to appear as a zombie in The Walking Dead season 3.

The lucky finalists will travel to Los Angeles in March to audition live in front of the show’s Executive Producer, Greg Nicotero, for a zombie extra role in the upcoming third season.

Last edited by s7venwords; 02-16-2012 at 06:32 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #1373
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 SmooveDude said:
watched the pilotcouldnt take no more
Dexter is good too. ive seen season 1-4, season 4 with john lithgow is the best one
 6 years ago '04        #1374
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 s7venwords said:
I don't remember the Dr saying that, but the thing you said about Rick in the bar makes sense though.

Create Your Walking Dead Avatar for the Chance to Become a Season 3 Zombie

[pic - click to view]

FX present ‘Spread the Dead’, the online Walking Dead zombie casting call!

Dying to be a zombie in The Walking Dead? Here’s your chance. Head over to our Facebook page and create your zombie avatar for the chance to appear as a zombie in The Walking Dead season 3.

The lucky finalists will travel to Los Angeles in March to audition live in front of the show’s Executive Producer, Greg Nicotero, for a zombie extra role in the upcoming third season.

The rumors I heard online is that the Dr at the CDC whispered it to Rick and that it is later confirmed when Rick stabs Shane to death only for Carl to have to k!ll his zombified version after he comes back to life.
 6 years ago '04        #1375
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 matelyan said:
The rumors I heard online is that the Dr at the CDC whispered it to Rick and that it is later confirmed when Rick stabs Shane to death only for Carl to have to k!ll his zombified version after he comes back to life.
how would it be possible for them to all be infected, and show no signs of it 9 episodes later? we watched that girls sister get bit and be turned in like a couple hours? unless they really are gonna play the whole virus being airborne thing and that takes longer to take effect?
and i hope that lori chick gets k!lled off real soon. i said it all of last season, and ill say it again. this is the only show ive ever watched where i feel like i watch 6-7 episodes and the main story doesnt advance even one bit, its crazy.
i mean an entire half season was spent looking for that girl. if you ask someone what they remember from the first half of season 2 its that girl went missing, carl got shot and they ended up at the farm..thats it..and that spans what, 8 episodes? now 9? and what sucks worse is if you took out her getting lost and the boy getting shot, i wouldnt care. its not even like theyre a big deal. now the kids fine, and the girls a dead zombie, and no one cared about her mom to begin with since shes far from a main character..anyway, i want to like the show, i like anything zombie related, i just hope they start a plot line worth watching for.

Last edited by haff3131; 02-16-2012 at 01:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1376
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 matelyan said:

Could be....but if so, why didn't he do the same with the smaller guy behind the bar? He just took one to the chest didn't he?
 6 years ago '10        #1377
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 JBeezy said:
Could be....but if so, why didn't he do the same with the smaller guy behind the bar? He just took one to the chest didn't he?
nope rick blew his brains all over the wall rewind it bro
 6 years ago '07        #1378
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
do anybody else hate that c*nt maggie?
 6 years ago '05        #1379
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Pistol Peter said:
do anybody else hate that c*nt maggie?
I hate every single female on this show.

Literally every one of them.
 6 years ago '08        #1380
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 haff3131 said:
how would it be possible for them to all be infected, and show no signs of it 9 episodes later? we watched that girls sister get bit and be turned in like a couple hours? unless they really are gonna play the whole virus being airborne thing and that takes longer to take effect?
and i hope that lori chick gets k!lled off real soon. i said it all of last season, and ill say it again. this is the only show ive ever watched where i feel like i watch 6-7 episodes and the main story doesnt advance even one bit, its crazy.
i mean an entire half season was spent looking for that girl. if you ask someone what they remember from the first half of season 2 its that girl went missing, carl got shot and they ended up at the farm..thats it..and that spans what, 8 episodes? now 9? and what sucks worse is if you took out her getting lost and the boy getting shot, i wouldnt care. its not even like theyre a big deal. now the kids fine, and the girls a dead zombie, and no one cared about her mom to begin with since shes far from a main character..anyway, i want to like the show, i like anything zombie related, i just hope they start a plot line worth watching for.
The infection becomes present once you die. Amy got bit in the neck and choked on her own blood. I'm guessing once zombified, the bites become toxic causing you to burn up and die.

And Lori in the comic is much worse then Lori on the show. Lori in the comic nearly had me throw my laptop out the windows at times. If anything, the actress is playing her part well.

And like the comic, the show is about different settings which focus in on the characters. The premise to the show is quite simple: Survival. They find a place, try to find solitude and rebuild, only to get the rug pulled out from beneath them. If you're complaining about the time spent at a location then stop watching. Then next location (whether its at a prison or police station) is where they will spending a lot of time at.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy