The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1341
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Aleandroid said:
who the hell is "the governor"?
one evil mother ******...

cant evil explain him... just pure evil
 6 years ago '04        #1342
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Infamous2o1x said:
one evil mother ******...

cant evil explain him... just pure evil
if you read the book hes not pure evil so to speak
 6 years ago '04        #1343
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 MosDefinition said:
Initally. I wonder what happened to him between the end of the novel and where they introduce him in the comics. Because you're right, he doesn't start out evil at all. But man does he end up as being one of the most bad a.ss villains ever.
 6 years ago '07        #1344
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
Shane can be bad but I don't see him turning into that peice of sh*t governor. Shane just has different views on things. But can be likeable. The governor is someone who doesn't have any redeeming qualities.
 6 years ago '10        #1345
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
 matelyan said:
Initally. I wonder what happened to him between the end of the novel and where they introduce him in the comics. Because you're right, he doesn't start out evil at all. But man does he end up as being one of the most bad a.ss villains ever.
the book was created AFTER him winning a award for one of the most badass villains of the year or whatever he won. I did read part of the book but anyway if that book wasnt made what would be your view on him overl?

pure evil right? atleast thats how i see him... his methods and no morale value was just wrong...
 6 years ago '04        #1346
space
space
 matelyan said:
they are doing 3 more prequel books so maybe one of them will go into it

but i just think he was only doing what he thought his brother would do in every situation
 6 years ago '10        #1347
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
they are doing 3 more prequel books so maybe one of them will go into it

but i just think he was only doing what he thought his brother would do in every situation
i got a few questions for you now ill pm u later when i get home. dont even wanta spoil tag em people will read them and flip out
 6 years ago '08        #1348
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
IN between part one of season 2 and part two of of season 2 i read the comics.

God damn they are 10x better than the show
 02-14-2012, 01:07 PM         #1349
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
exactly. after reading the book, you realize he went through some crazy sh*t and lost all hope.
[spoiler - click to view]

..went downhill from there

Daville502 said:
Shane can be bad but I don't see him turning into that peice of sh*t governor. Shane just has different views on things. But can be likeable. The governor is someone who doesn't have any redeeming qualities.
@ the bolded part. -->thats what people would say about the governor after reading the book

and redeeming qualities? governor didnt? protected his niece,

...fought beside his younger brother, idolised him loved him and did anything for him..loved him so much,

thats love

Infamous2o1x said:
i disagree with both but i will respect your opinion and i wouldnt mind dhane being the governor but just dont see that or him k!lling dale
then where do you think the show is going to take dales character? who is going to k!ll him or how is he going to die? shane or andrea will k!ll him
 02-14-2012, 01:12 PM         #1350
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
who the hell is "the governor"?
rise of the governor.

read it, you wont be able to put it down until you reach the last page. trust me.
 6 years ago '09        #1351
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
heres a question....they say when you die you turn to a zombie because its air born but i remeber when rick and the crew found all those cars in the highway...before or around the time the little girl got lost, there were some dead bodies in some of the cars...dead but not zombies

i thought you guys say if you die you turn to a zombie automatically because its airborne??
 6 years ago '06        #1352
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26323 26323
 cheguevara said:
rise of the governor.

read it, you wont be able to put it down until you reach the last page. trust me.
where can i read the stories?
 6 years ago '04        #1353
space
space
 cheguevara said:
exactly. after reading the book, you realize he went through some crazy sh*t and lost all hope.

@ the bolded part. -->thats what people would say about the governor after reading the book

...fought beside his younger brother, idolised him loved him and did anything for him..loved him so much,

thats love

then where do you think the show is going to take dales character? who is going to k!ll him or how is he going to die? shane or andrea will k!ll him

6 years ago '04        #1354
space
space
 Aleandroid said:
where can i read the stories?
you could get the comics its only 80 plus issues now and its actually a pretty quick read
 6 years ago '11        #1355
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
you guys should put like (comic) or comic: before the spoilers that involve the comic, a lot of people in here haven't read the comic. You are kind of ruining the comic and maybe future things to happen in the show by putting those spoilers in there. Just having the spoiler tag for them when people are also using the spoiler tags for whats happening in the episodes will have them reading all the spoilers only to see something from the comic they didn't want to see.

cheguevara said:
and i think shane is going to k!ll dale...dont see dale lasting much longer. and i dont think rick or his son will k!ll shane, i think itll be andrea. but not before shane becomes the governor and she becomes the shows version of "Lilly" from the comics...
andrea is in the comic, and she is already bad a.ss so I don't think she becomes "lilly" that would be completely random

Ok, but in the episode was I the only one that was like

6 years ago '06        #1356
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
man fuk this thread.. can you guys please start a walking dead comic/speculation discussion thread. its not fair to people who are only invested in the show. i usually dont care about sh*t like this, i dont believe you should have to tag things pertaining to the show if they have been discussed on screen or whatever, but yall talking bout sh*t from next season..
 6 years ago '06        #1357
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445

Here you all go
 6 years ago '10        #1358
space
space
 cheguevara said:

thats love

i dont think they will k!ll dale off for a while and andrea is not gonna k!ll him bottom line i just cant see it happening i just dont know dude . if they do ill be
 6 years ago '07        #1359
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Jacc Blacc said:
heres a question....they say when you die you turn to a zombie because its air born but i remeber when rick and the crew found all those cars in the highway...before or around the time the little girl got lost, there were some dead bodies in some of the cars...dead but not zombies

i thought you guys say if you die you turn to a zombie automatically because its airborne??
that was never even brought up on the show yet but it might be soon
 02-14-2012, 03:00 PM         #1360
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got one question....is Nebraska the last episode thats been aired?

if so i watched season 1 and whats been showed of season 2 in 3 daysthis junk addicting

now me and ole girl arguing which is better...she says dexter and i say this even tho i didnt give dexter a chance
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy