The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 181
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 136
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1301
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
My favorite is when Dale is attempting to make a point...and earnest point and somehow the name "TDog" is invoked. As in "Rick,. Glenn and TDog almost lost their lives for you...."

I'd love just once someone would go..."Motherfu*ker...seriously....what's your Goddamn Name?"
 6 years ago '05        #1302
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
Holy sh*t I cannot stand the women on this show.

Dumb bi*ch is head over heels in love with the Asian dude and she's known him for a week.

Dumb bi*ch drives by herself to go get Rick, a capable man, from a town potentially full of zombies.

Dumb bi*ch goes and takes a walk in the woods by herself in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

Dumb bi*ches.

And fu*k Dale, to.

Daryl and Shane >

If Rick becomes a colder character, which seems to be what might happen, I'll like him a lot more.

I actually liked T-Dog in this episode to, sticking up for Shane's actions .
 6 years ago '08        #1303
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Dumb bi*ch goes and takes a walk in the woods by herself in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

.

This is stupid on your part. Carol is pretty much suicidal now that she lost everything. How in the hell can you scratch your head at that?
 02-13-2012, 12:52 PM         #1304
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
This is stupid on your part. Carol is pretty much suicidal now that she lost everything. How in the hell can you scratch your head at that?
 02-13-2012, 12:59 PM         #1305
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I could lose both my parents all my siblings and a couple of my kids and I'm still not going to be careless when it comes to my survival .
I would probably flirt with danger if i were in her shoes. If you survive you'll feel alive once again for that moment instead of dead.
 6 years ago '05        #1306
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 KarteL13 said:
This is stupid on your part. Carol is pretty much suicidal now that she lost everything. How in the hell can you scratch your head at that?
 6 years ago '05        #1307
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 youknowmystelo said:
I would probably flirt with danger if i were in her shoes. If you survive you'll feel alive once again for that moment instead of dead.
You call it flirting with danger, I call it careless and stupid.
 6 years ago '08        #1308
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 youknowmystelo said:
I would probably flirt with danger if i were in her shoes. If you survive you'll feel alive once again for that moment instead of dead.
I mean, living in a world of shiit where hope is all but gone, you lose your husband, and you lose your daughter? That was a pretty underrated scene. Carol was cold, heartless, and souless.
 6 years ago '05        #1309
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 KarteL13 said:
That was a pretty underrated scene. Carol was cold, heartless, and souless.
Don't forget mindless.

 6 years ago '07        #1310
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
i knew there was gonna be trouble when those dudes walked in but sh*t popped off so fast

Between Rick stepping up and shooting sofia while shane stood by like a dumb fu*k, schooling herschel, and icing these two dudes.

he just might be the best character on this show
 6 years ago '08        #1311
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Don't forget mindless.

Yeah, right? Because she has every reason to live. You don't think those words by Dr. Jenner are ringing in her head now? I'm sure with the state she's in now, she wouldn't mind running into another Dr. Jenner to off herself like they did last season.
 02-13-2012, 01:09 PM         #1312
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You call it flirting with danger, I call it careless and stupid.
Since you can't relate to empathy when it comes to human relations, think of it like this what if you permanently lost internet access now you're all alone in a PA world.
 6 years ago '07        #1313
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Holy sh*t I cannot stand the women on this show.

Dumb bi*ch is head over heels in love with the Asian dude and she's known him for a week.

Dumb bi*ch drives by herself to go get Rick, a capable man, from a town potentially full of zombies.

Dumb bi*ch goes and takes a walk in the woods by herself in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

Dumb bi*ches.

And fu*k Dale, to.

Daryl and Shane >

If Rick becomes a colder character, which seems to be what might happen, I'll like him a lot more.

I actually liked T-Dog in this episode to, sticking up for Shane's actions .
I agree with you on the bi*ches and the Rick part.

Rick needs to act like hes been in the last couple episodes, a little more aggressive and a little more ruthless. He has potential to be a great leader. Shane is to unbalanced, and impulsive.
 6 years ago '11        #1314
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 243 243
episode was good. well the end made it good. Rick
shut that sh*t down. Hersh and Glenn looked scarey
as hell lol. Whats her name pissed me off goin out
by her self.. that sh*t was so predictable.. and it still
made me mad.
Even still i think Carol will be the next
to go. I wonder where the story is gonna go from here..
on to the next search party ?
 6 years ago '05        #1315
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 youknowmystelo said:
Since you can't relate to empathy when it comes to human relations, think of it like this what if you permanently lost internet access now you're all alone in a PA world.
 6 years ago '07        #1316
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 990 990
Rick on that straight cowboy sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #1317
illstate11 
space
avatar space
space
$2,227 | Props total: 90 90
Hope rick picks that shotty up that the fat boy had and puts it in his annoying a.ss wife mouth to shut her dumb a.ss up
 6 years ago '10        #1318
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
team grimes

kill shane lets get this sh*t going :nasmad:
 02-13-2012, 02:13 PM         #1319
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't know what other way to get through to you.
 6 years ago '07        #1320
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,738 | Props total: 16253 16253
They're saying the infection might be airborne now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy