The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 216
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1261
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 youknowmystelo said:
Why are there spoilers tags over these non-spoilers? making me p!ss highlighting over them.
Anything that is posted right now is part of the episode..any bit of details can be considered as a spoiler..It doesn't take much effort to hover over an area to read the text.
 02-12-2012, 10:27 PM         #1262
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Anything that is posted right now is part of the episode..any bit of details can be considered as a spoiler..It doesn't take much effort to hover over an area to read the text.
Extra effort, not trying to burn unnecessary calories.
 6 years ago '04        #1263
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 famoussasjohn said:
Anything that is posted right now is part of the episode..any bit of details can be considered as a spoiler..It doesn't take much effort to hover over an area to read the text.
us speculating isnt really a spoiler
 6 years ago '04        #1264
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 KeepinItTrill said:
I just want her gone because her character doesn't do sh*t but stand around and question everything Rick does
Yeah, so far she has been a pain in the a.ss. Telling him to stop going out. Shut up bi*ch, he's doing it for the group!
 6 years ago '07        #1265
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,217 | Props total: 17989 17989
 MosDefinition said:
us speculating isnt really a spoiler
it's possible plot lines from events that happened in tonight's episode though
 6 years ago '07        #1266
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,217 | Props total: 17989 17989
 famoussasjohn said:
Yeah, so far she has been a pain in the a.ss. Telling him to stop going out. Shut up bi*ch, he's doing it for the group!
that's all she does, walk around, gasp at sh*t that's happened, kiss Rick, hug their kid, and bi*ch at Rick and Shane
 6 years ago '04        #1267
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 MosDefinition said:
us speculating isnt really a spoiler
Speculating within what happened in the show and toying with ideas about where they can go and referencing what happened in the comics to what may happen in the show. (respecting people who are reading those and don't want those parts spoiled either.)
 6 years ago '07        #1268
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,556 | Props total: 16166 16166
 MosDefinition said:
us speculating isnt really a spoiler
that's true but some ppl really get sensitive about it.. i use them to be respectful but at the same time someone should know not to come into the thread, until they've watched the most recent episode.
 6 years ago '04        #1269
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 KeepinItTrill said:
that's all she does, walk around, gasp at sh*t that's happened, kiss Rick, hug their kid, and bi*ch at Rick and Shane

[spoiler - click to view]

in the comics too. At least they're staying true to her character
 6 years ago '04        #1270
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194

[spoiler - click to view]

 02-12-2012, 10:34 PM         #1271
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
that's true but some ppl really get sensitive about it.. i use them to be respectful but at the same time someone should know not to come into the thread, until they've watched the most recent episode.
You've been watching Californication and House of Lies? Currently catching up.
 6 years ago '07        #1272
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,556 | Props total: 16166 16166
 youknowmystelo said:
You've been watching Californication and House of Lies? Currently catching up.
I'm waiting until Californication is over to watch it. I've never seen 1 episode. I've been watching HOL though.
 6 years ago '07        #1273
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,217 | Props total: 17989 17989
 famoussasjohn said:

[spoiler - click to view]

I wonder
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #1274
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,556 | Props total: 16166 16166
 famoussasjohn said:

[spoiler - click to view]

I agree. At first I had thought she had got bit and while Shane was washing her hands he was going to see it. She's a buzzkill.
 02-12-2012, 10:41 PM         #1275
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I've been watching HOL though.
Whatchu think?
 6 years ago '07        #1276
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,556 | Props total: 16166 16166
 youknowmystelo said:
Whatchu think?
Its not bad but its not great. I'm just rolling w/ it for now.
 02-12-2012, 10:51 PM         #1277
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Its not bad but its not great. I'm just rolling w/ it for now.
Episode four was good, we'll see if it goes back to mediocre.

Fact of Life George Cloonney.
 6 years ago '05        #1278
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
From now on, we need a system for spoiler tags. You need to label them. Label them if they're episode spoilers or if they're comic book spoilers. I watched the episode, but saw a spoiler about some sh*t that wasn't in the episode. It wasn't too big of a deal, but I don't want to look over one and see some sh*t that I can't unsee.

Also, anyone catch that Talking Dead show afterwards? I saw the last 10 minutes of it and they had a poll. If there was a zombie apocalypse, who would you want to lead you? They had Rick, Shane, Daryl and Hershel. Rick won the poll and Daryl came in second. Had me like :wtf:... I'm taking Shane with me. He's in beast mode like 24/7 and just uppercuts streets when he gets out of the car.
 02-12-2012, 11:05 PM         #1279
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm taking Rick. How are you going have a hot head that reacts before he thinks as your leader. I think Daryl has leadership capabilities but hes strikes as me as the type who doesn't care to put up with people. He'll do heartwarming stuff when it isn't asked or directed.
 6 years ago '07        #1280
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,217 | Props total: 17989 17989
 I'm The Dan said:
From now on, we need a system for spoiler tags. You need to label them. Label them if they're episode spoilers or if they're comic book spoilers. I watched the episode, but saw a spoiler about some sh*t that wasn't in the episode. It wasn't too big of a deal, but I don't want to look over one and see some sh*t that I can't unsee.

Also, anyone catch that Talking Dead show afterwards? I saw the last 10 minutes of it and they had a poll. If there was a zombie apocalypse, who would you want to lead you? They had Rick, Shane, Daryl and Hershel. Rick won the poll and Daryl came in second. Had me like :wtf:... I'm taking Shane with me. He's in beast mode like 24/7 and just uppercuts streets when he gets out of the car.
fu*k that, you saw what he did with the fat dude Otis. I wouldn't trust him for sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy