The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 179
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 144
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
If one more mofo bring up Dexter in a thread dedicated to another show, I might start stabbing people...

But one another note, Rick's son was pissing me off the whole episode, so low key it might sound bogus, but I was kinda happy he
[spoiler - click to view]

May sound kind of morbid, but hey..
 6 years ago '06        #102
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Did anyone notice in that scene when the mom of the missing daughter sits down on the rail (After Rick & the other guy come back from searching) she faintly says 'F*CK'...

lol
 6 years ago '04        #103
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I can't wait until they got on the farm.
 6 years ago '04        #104
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 matelyan said:
I can't wait until they got on the farm.
try and watch the spoilers man
 6 years ago '09        #105
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 MosDefinition said:
The interwebs is serial business you're only allowed the interweb police to be a fan or interested in one thing at a time

Last night built up the drama for the season. It was a great starting point for what's to come this season and next
i never once witness a bunch of f*ggots on one site man WTF?

this kid got "walter white" in his name and is only obligated it love that show

i never once compared any shows, i love breaking bad i love dexter i love walking dead n just enjoy it

but dam i would hate to be these ppl

------

back to the show.......the shooting the kid in the end was crazy i really wonder who it was and how they will go on from here

also i felt the kids were a drag n hoped they would die
 6 years ago '04        #106
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
try and watch the spoilers man
I hear you. I didn't think I was spoiling anything considering their website already has the following information:

New cast members include Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene, a ranch owner; Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene, Hershel's eldest daughter; Pruitt Taylor Vince as Otis, Hershel's ranch hand; Michael Zegen as a teenager named Randall; Emily Kinney as Beth Greene, Hershel's youngest daughter; and James McCune, as Beth's boyfriend.

Plus the trailers for next week and the new season show a ton of "farm" related scenes.

Now if I said
[spoiler - click to view]

then I would definitely be spoiling some sh*t.
 10-17-2011, 11:04 AM         #107
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
doubt it
if they made it follow the comic that sh*t would be too real for TV
simple minded ppl would complain
Have you read the comics? they aren't the most well written comics.

The show has far better writing.

 youknowmystelo said:
The comic heads have been saying this from the jump. Take your dumb miserable self somewhere else.
Last season 99% of boxden was sh*tting on walking dead, not 3 months ago the same people sh*tting on walking dead and STILL ARE because it doesn't follow the comic

go stick your head in an oven and do the world a favor.
 6 years ago '09        #108
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Infamous2o1x said:
this isnt about the zombies, this is about the creation of the people in the show... its about survival... if everyone wants this show to be about blowing heads off and sh*t this isnt the show for those type of people...

this show is dope , i like it its a suspenseful thriller, not a zombie fest
I don't know why you responded to me with this. I didn't give any indication that I wanted a zombie fest about blowing peoples heads off.
 6 years ago '04        #109
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 FappingFapstar said:
------

back to the show.......the shooting the kid in the end was crazy i really wonder who it was and how they will go on from here

also i felt the kids were a drag n hoped they would die
it was definately a hunting accident because the shot went through the dear first so the person who shot carl could possibly help save him

they actually looked like they are going to do something with carl this season just based on his reaction to finding the knives and wanting to go with them to find sophia

the only problem i see is going forward unless they do time jumps they will have to replace the kids because at least sophia is noticeably older and thats just one year
 6 years ago '04        #110
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 matelyan said:
I hear you. I didn't think I was spoiling anything considering their website already has the following information:

New cast members include Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene, a ranch owner; Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene, Hershel's eldest daughter; Pruitt Taylor Vince as Otis, Hershel's ranch hand; Michael Zegen as a teenager named Randall; Emily Kinney as Beth Greene, Hershel's youngest daughter; and James McCune, as Beth's boyfriend.

Plus the trailers for next week and the new season show a ton of "farm" related scenes.

Now if I said
[spoiler - click to view]

then I would definitely be spoiling some sh*t.
im just being extra careful because they are following close enough where if u read the comics you could spoil the whole series for the most part though i think they will change alot going forward like i heard true blood has
 6 years ago '04        #111
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
im just being extra careful because they are following close enough where if u read the comics you could spoil the whole series for the most part though i think they will change alot going forward like i heard true blood has
My friends hate me because I always want to talk about both the show and the comics, of which they refuse to read due to spoilers.

And the writers have already made some very dramatic changes thus far and I even have speculation that they are setting up further changes. For instance. I don't think we've seen the last of Myrtle. And I wouldn't be surprised if
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #112
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 matelyan said:
My friends hate me because I always want to talk about both the show and the comics, of which they refuse to read due to spoilers.

And the writers have already made some very dramatic changes thus far and I even have speculation that they are setting up further changes. For instance. I don't think we've seen the last of Myrtle. And I wouldn't be surprised if
[spoiler - click to view]

for anyone who hasnt read the comics what follows are major spoilers


everything ive read so far and all the interviews everyone keeps saying that hes coming back and hes not the governor in my opinion making him the governor would be to easy the thing about the governor is that to me there was no rhyme or reason why he cut off ricks hand and r*ped michonne he was just crazy with power where he could do what ever he wanted i loved how he died to it wasnt rick or michonne who k!lled him it was some woman in his group


off topic im reading rise of the governor and its great so far
 6 years ago '04        #113
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i knew id pop in here and see people praising the first episode..is that what people consider good tv nowadays? the entire episode did nothing to advance the story, aside from that chick overhearing that ricks wife and that dude had a thing, and obviously the end where his son got shot. the ENTIRE episode was spent trying to find the daughter of a character nobody cares about. it sucks when you can literally watch the last 5 minutes of an episode and not have missed a thing. honestly, if i didnt see the first 50 minutes, what would i have missed out on? how you gonna start the season with a filler episode. i cant stand when a show becomes "cool" to watch, and people will praise it regardless what happens. hopefully the show picks up..
 6 years ago '09        #114
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
This show is okay I watched it on Netflix the other day. I'm all caught up, watched the season 2 premiere last night after wrestling went off. It's a fun little show to watch loosely (ie: Not pick it apart and try to find subliminals or hints like in Dexter or Breaking Bad), nothing I could ever take seriously because the opening scene with Rick talking on the walkie talkie in hopes of giving Morgan some info was just so hard to watch. Dumb mother fu*ker kept talking about "chances" and "opportunities" I wanted to turn this sh*t off but my Dexter download wasn't finished yet so I continued to watch.

It was a pretty good episode I thought. The reason I like this show is because it's so different, but don't be surprised to see me playing Angry Birds or something while watching it, it's not a show I stare at my TV for, you know? The little Sophia bi*ch getting lost was good, was hoping that they would find her as a zombie, which is still possible. I REALLY like that the group is starting to fall apart, you got people wanting to split from the group because they've either lost hope in surviving or they don't believe in Rick. Rick's dumb a.ss Pocahontas princess boy staring at that deer and getting shot was a great way to keep my interested in next weeks episode.

One thing I had a problem with was them hiding under cars so the Zombie horde wouldn't see them.. I thought Zombies could SMELL living people. Because in the first season Glen and Rick had zombie guts smeared all over them so that they could walk down the street and get a truck to escape, the zombies couldn't smell them, all they smelt was death so they left them alone until the rain started to wipe the guts and scent off. This pissed me off, unless someone can explain to me.

I still want a follow up on that Mexican family who didn't go with the group in the last season.


Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-17-2011 at 01:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #115
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
good episode... i'm glad carl got shot, that kid was a pus*y
 10-17-2011, 01:13 PM         #116
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
This show is okay I watched it on Netflix the other day. I'm all caught up, watched the season 2 premiere last night after wrestling went off. It's a fun little show to watch loosely (ie: Not pick it apart and try to find subliminals or hints like in Dexter or Breaking Bad), nothing I could ever take seriously because the opening scene with Rick talking on the walkie talkie in hopes of giving Morgan some info was just so hard to watch. Dumb mother fu*ker kept talking about "chances" and "opportunities" I wanted to turn this sh*t off but my Dexter download wasn't finished yet so I continued to watch.

It was a pretty good episode I thought. The reason I like this show is because it's so different, but don't be surprised to see me playing Angry Birds or something while watching it, it's not a show I stare at my TV for, you know? The little Sophia bi*ch getting lost was good, was hoping that they would find her as a zombie, which is still possible. I REALLY like that the group is starting to fall apart, you got people wanting to split from the group because they've either lost hope in surviving or they don't believe in Rick. Rick's dumb a.ss Pocahontas princess boy staring at that deer and getting shot was a great way to keep my interested in next weeks episode.

I still want a follow up on that Mexican family who didn't go with the group in the last season.
Funny because half way though Dexter i cut it off to go watch The Walking Dead.
 6 years ago '04        #117
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Its funny cuz the more and more that kid kept asking to stay and help his dad I had it in the back of my mind that something could happen to him. But I kept telling myself, no way they are gonna k!ll any kids. But man ole man, I didn't expect that ending. That sh*t was shot beautifully.
 6 years ago '04        #118
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
for anyone who hasnt read the comics what follows are major spoilers


everything ive read so far and all the interviews everyone keeps saying that hes coming back and hes not the governor in my opinion making him the governor would be to easy the thing about the governor is that to me there was no rhyme or reason why he cut off ricks hand and r*ped michonne he was just crazy with power where he could do what ever he wanted i loved how he died to it wasnt rick or michonne who k!lled him it was some woman in his group


off topic im reading rise of the governor and its great so far

[spoiler - click to view]



And my copy of the Rise of the Governor just arrived today. At 358 pages I am ceratin they reveal a lot about his character. I am hoping they touch on what caused the outbreak too.


Last edited by matelyan; 10-17-2011 at 01:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 haff3131 said:
i knew id pop in here and see people praising the first episode..is that what people consider good tv nowadays? the entire episode did nothing to advance the story, aside from that chick overhearing that ricks wife and that dude had a thing, and obviously the end where his son got shot. the ENTIRE episode was spent trying to find the daughter of a character nobody cares about. it sucks when you can literally watch the last 5 minutes of an episode and not have missed a thing. honestly, if i didnt see the first 50 minutes, what would i have missed out on? how you gonna start the season with a filler episode. i cant stand when a show becomes "cool" to watch, and people will praise it regardless what happens. hopefully the show picks up..
I am a HUGE fan of the show and even bigger fan of the comics/graphic novels.

But I will admit it was a bit slow. But I think things will pick up next week. I appreciate the emphasis on character development and placing zombies as a back drop to human interaction in times of crisis. But at 90 minutes, I thought more was going to happen.
 10-17-2011, 01:46 PM         #120
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Funny because you are a Dexter stan
Exactly.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy