most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1161
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
What a load of baboon's a.ss.

Nut-In-Honeys said:

I think someone needs to stand up and give him credit. Shane’s right. Shane’s always right.

Here’s a logical explanation of why his most controversial decisions have been the right move, each and every time.

Shane Ditched Rick At The Hospital After The Zombie Outbreak
This is one of the earliest decisions Shane took flack for, in season one.
No one is saying this was the wrong decision.

Shane Slept With Rick’s Wife :dancingcool:
It happened while Rick was in the hospital, deep in a coma. Shane comforted Lori when she needed it most. Rick should thank him.
Oh so it's OK to tap you're best friend wife when you;'re dead? next time my best friend wife needs comforting I will bang her till she cannot walk and shell I? The moral obligations are wrong, its a code we all know and should stick to.

It isn't the fact he banger her while Rick was dead. It's the fact he kept banging her when Rick was ALIVE.

Shane Wants Everyone To Stop Running Off On Hopeless Rescue Missions
It started with Rick’s ridiculous decision to go back into walker infested Atlanta after Daryl’s lowlife, murderous, racist, drug-dealer brother (who might have tried to k!ll them even if they’d found him).

Rick’s obsession with throwing their lives away in hopeless rescue missions continued after the disappearance of the group’s little girl mascot Sofia.
People fail to realise that both these decision was about closure You really thing Daryl would be the way he is now, protecting the group and being part of a team if he didn't know if his brother was alive or dead? You really think Sophia mum will move on and accept Sophia is dead?

Of course not, Daryl will be holding a grudge against T Dogg and Rick. He won't give a sh*t about the group and he won't be going out to look for Solphia because they didn't help him look for his brother. You think Daryl will look for Sophia when his brother is still out missing? Daryl is seeking closure for Sophia mother like he did with his brother.

Sophia mother will lose the will to live and not contribute knowing her daughter MAYBE alive.

Shane Considered murdering Rick In The Woods
Shane and Rick are best friends, but there was a moment out in the woods when Shane pointed his rifle at Rick’s back and considered shooting him. but I’m not sure shooting Rick wasn’t the right move. Rick’s decisions are leading them into trouble. Shooting Rick might have been the right move. Besides, the fact that Shane stayed his hand ought to count for something.

Really? Shooting Rick would have effected the whole group becuase it meant it was Shane's way OR NO WAY. You really think people will see Shane as leader knowing if they stepped out of line they would get shot? You're suppose to TRUST you're leader NOT be AFRAID of him.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHANE DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE HE SHOT OTIS? because he knew people will be afraid of him and won't follow him as a leader. He knew the farm at that time is a safe heaven and didn't want to risk Hershel kicking them out.

Shane murdered Otis
While on the run from a horde of zombies Shane and man of size Otis are injured and about to be eaten. Shane decides to shoot Otis and feed him to the walkers as a distraction, buying the time he needs to escape. Is he a murderer? I guess, but I’d say that hard decision also makes him a hero.
It makes him a coward and a pus*y for taking the easy way out. That's not hero status.
Shane Wants Those Zombies Out Of The Barn
#Shane sees the danger instantly, and recognizes that coddling Herschel won’t make things any better. As long as those zombies are in the barn none of them is safe and as long as Herschel’s in denial about what’s really happening out there in the world, that seemingly idyllic farm is nothing but a death trap.

Really? Because the zombies were locked away securely in the barn and seems to have been living there since a good month. Herschel and co been living WITHOUT FEAR of the zombies getting out of the barn. In fact it took Shane a long time to get the barn door open. There was really no need in k!lling the zombies as there were no threat to anyone. Just there slowly dying.

Shane’s the only reason any of these people are still alive. It’s about time someone else on The Walking Dead woke up, looked around, and realized they’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
Shane is the reason why the group is broken up. He fu*ked Rick's wife. Rick knows this and is keeping a level head. Carl will know this.

He fu*ked the blond women and that affects Dale's over protection. He has no respect for Herschel farm his family nor his land. He is burning the bridges between Herschel and Rick.

Whoever wrote this is an idiot. Shane is cancer and is slowly destroying everything for his own selfish needs.

Last edited by Wasted; 12-02-2011 at 12:55 PM..
 12-07-2011, 11:45 PM         #1162
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
safe the say when the season resumes they will be on the road again. no way hershel would even talk to any of them. fu*ked up what happened to sophia. it was actually ricks fault that she got lost in the first place not sure why they picked him to pull the trigger on the lil girl they shoulda let shane do it everybody knows hes crazy as fu*k anyway
 12-08-2011, 12:01 AM         #1163
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
What a load of baboon's a.ss.

No one is saying this was the wrong decision.

Oh so it's OK to tap you're best friend wife when you;'re dead? next time my best friend wife needs comforting I will bang her till she cannot walk and shell I? The moral obligations are wrong, its a code we all know and should stick to.

It isn't the fact he banger her while Rick was dead. It's the fact he kept banging her when Rick was ALIVE.

People fail to realise that both these decision was about closure You really thing Daryl would be the way he is now, protecting the group and being part of a team if he didn't know if his brother was alive or dead? You really think Sophia mum will move on and accept Sophia is dead?

Of course not, Daryl will be holding a grudge against T Dogg and Rick. He won't give a sh*t about the group and he won't be going out to look for Solphia because they didn't help him look for his brother. You think Daryl will look for Sophia when his brother is still out missing? Daryl is seeking closure for Sophia mother like he did with his brother.

Sophia mother will lose the will to live and not contribute knowing her daughter MAYBE alive.

Really? Shooting Rick would have effected the whole group becuase it meant it was Shane's way OR NO WAY. You really think people will see Shane as leader knowing if they stepped out of line they would get shot? You're suppose to TRUST you're leader NOT be AFRAID of him.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHANE DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE HE SHOT OTIS? because he knew people will be afraid of him and won't follow him as a leader. He knew the farm at that time is a safe heaven and didn't want to risk Hershel kicking them out.

It makes him a coward and a pus*y for taking the easy way out. That's not hero status.

Really? Because the zombies were locked away securely in the barn and seems to have been living there since a good month. Herschel and co been living WITHOUT FEAR of the zombies getting out of the barn. In fact it took Shane a long time to get the barn door open. There was really no need in k!lling the zombies as there were no threat to anyone. Just there slowly dying.

Shane is the reason why the group is broken up. He fu*ked Rick's wife. Rick knows this and is keeping a level head. Carl will know this.

He fu*ked the blond women and that affects Dale's over protection. He has no respect for Herschel farm his family nor his land. He is burning the bridges between Herschel and Rick.

Whoever wrote this is an idiot. Shane is cancer and is slowly destroying everything for his own selfish needs.

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2011, 01:38 AM         #1164
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nut-in-honeys said:
there's slim pickings homie. He better jump on it before t-dogg does.

Bet shane already knocked that down. :dancingcool:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 01-11-2012, 08:29 AM         #1165
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

6 years ago '08        #1166
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,088 | Props total: 12316 12316
Comes back sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Somebody insert bart scott gif and my body is ready gif please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-08-2012, 08:37 PM         #1167
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awwwww, yeah! Back on Sunday...........I'm retz to go!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Sephiroth757; 02-08-2012 at 08:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1168
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
the show everyoneloves to hate but cant stop watching is back oh yeah
 6 years ago '05        #1169
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 tdnupe3 said:
Comes back sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Somebody insert bart scott gif and my body is ready gif please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sephiroth757 said:
Awwwww, yeah! Back on Sunday...........I'm retz to go!

[pic - click to view]

MosDefinition said:
the show everyoneloves to hate but cant stop watching is back oh yeah
It's not that they love to hate it. It's just that they love the premise, and hated the way the show was being played out for the majority of the season. And I was one of the main ones hating on it. But that finale was and definitely has me fully back on board for the second half of season 2.

Props on the bump by the way, I wasn't aware that it was already coming back. Crazy it's February already.
 6 years ago '04        #1170
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
i been meaning to pst this on the comic book forum for this but i will also ask the question here

the comic can get away with issues just being about characters talking to one another and no clear goal or ending for the series but can a dramatic tv show like this get away with that

do they have to introduce a real antagonist soon
 6 years ago '05        #1171
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I don't think they need an individual antagonist per say. I mean they have the zombies, which are a group of antagonists, already.
 6 years ago '09        #1172
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
this sunday bros?
 6 years ago '10        #1173
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
shane will die within the next 5 weeks ... bank on it.

time for the real crazy rick to show up rick aka the true leader.
 6 years ago '04        #1174
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
i been watchin breakin bad and caught up so im on the 4 season hopin i can finish by the time the walkin dead comes back on but i must say im very addicted to breaking bad now
 6 years ago '09        #1175
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '07        #1176
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19862 19862
 Brainwave said:
why do u keep bumping sh*t with these smilies?

@ least its sh*t worth bumping.
 6 years ago '04        #1177
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 FappingFapstar said:
this sunday bros?
yep! can't fu*king wait!
 6 years ago '10        #1178
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
within the next 5 episodes imma say were gonna see several deathes so tonite im saying t dog.bites it first.
 02-12-2012, 12:28 PM         #1179
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
yep! can't fu*king wait!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #1180
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9461 9461
 Infamous2o1x said:
within the next 5 episodes imma say were gonna see several deathes so tonite im saying t dog.bites it first.
don't say that, t dog is the best character on that show...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy