The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1141
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4419 4419
people are taking e thugging to a whole nother level in here
 6 years ago '09        #1142
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hahahah clowns talking about tracing ip addresses?
 11-30-2011, 12:37 PM         #1143
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is more dangerous than a breaking bad thread, watch ya back peoples
 6 years ago '05        #1144
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
What is Daryl obsession with finding Sophia? Also he seems to be getting closer to Sophia's mother who looks like a dyke.

In reality it should have been Hersel to shoot Sophia because Shane shot his family. But yeah Rick was the right person.

youknowmystelo said:
The baby steps with weak scowl indicated non-threatening.
It wasn't about her being threatening or none threatening. It was about her being part of the group, being part of the family. Shane couldn't shoot her because he's accustom to her being part of the group. He can shoot Hershel family because he didn't know them when before they were zombies. That's why Hershel couldn't k!ll them because he saw them as family. He had his wife and son inside the barn.

Rick is the boss becuase he was about to overcome the emotional attachment of Sophia.
 11-30-2011, 03:33 PM         #1145
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick's just a zombie pedophile.
 6 years ago '05        #1146
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Wasted said:

It wasn't about her being threatening or none threatening. It was about her being part of the group, being part of the family. Shane couldn't shoot her because he's accustom to her being part of the group. He can shoot Hershel family because he didn't know them when before they were zombies. That's why Hershel couldn't k!ll them because he saw them as family. He had his wife and son inside the barn.

Rick is the boss becuase he was about to overcome the emotional attachment of Sophia.
I seriously can't tell if you people seriously believe the things you are typing or are just trying to troll.

Shane would have shot the damn girl if Rick hadn't started walking up towards her. The entire group was giving the mother a period to grief and let the reality for all of them set in that the girl they had been searching for, the girl that gave them purpose on a day to day basis for the past few days, a legitimate meaningful reachable goal for the first time since the apoc broke out, had been turned to a zombie. If Rick hadn't walked out and held his gun up to the girls head Shane or T-Dog or even Daryl would have done it. Rick took responsibility for the girl being lost (Not his fault), therefore he felt it was his responsibility to put her down. The rest of the group respected his wishes. If the chick started charging at them do you really think they'd have just posted up like "No I'm not gonna shoot this zombie running for my throat because I knew her once for a two-three week period".

Use common sense, man.

Shane's a cold blooded mother fu*ker. He'd shoot his wife in the face if she was turned, I'd be willing to bet.

Let alone some girl he knew for a few weeks who he accepted as a zombie days ago while the others held out hope irrationally that she was still alive.
 11-30-2011, 03:49 PM         #1147
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Shane's a cold blooded mother fu*ker. He'd shoot his wife in the face if she was turned, I'd be willing to bet.

Let alone some girl he knew for a few weeks who he accepted as a zombie days ago while the others held out hope irrationally that she was still alive.
One of my favorite underrated scenes to display Shane's coldness. Letting her learn through survival instinct.
 6 years ago '05        #1148
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I seriously can't tell if you people seriously believe the things you are typing or are just trying to troll.

Shane would have shot the damn girl if Rick hadn't started walking up towards her. The entire group was giving the mother a period to grief and let the reality for all of them set in that the girl they had been searching for, the girl that gave them purpose on a day to day basis for the past few days, a legitimate meaningful reachable goal for the first time since the apoc broke out, had been turned to a zombie. If Rick hadn't walked out and held his gun up to the girls head Shane or T-Dog or even Daryl would have done it. Rick took responsibility for the girl being lost (Not his fault), therefore he felt it was his responsibility to put her down. The rest of the group respected his wishes. If the chick started charging at them do you really think they'd have just posted up like "No I'm not gonna shoot this zombie running for my throat because I knew her once for a two-three week period".

Use common sense, man.

Well he didn't. Shane hesitated and could not bring himself to do it even when the girl was a few feet away. He even saw Rick walk up and walk past him to shoot the girl. Shane was shook and did not know what the best thing was to do. Shoot the girl like it was any old zombie and risk not having trust of the group or let the girl live, but that mean it conflicted with his views that all zombies are not "human"

The whole episode was about which alpha male was the strongest to lead the group. Rick wanted to stay to find the girl and it was a safer option for his pregnant wife. Shane wanted to leave and k!ll zombies for a living.

Both Rick and Shane had clashes and pulled the group in different directions. Rick is more calculating and considers the best option for the group. Shane is the opposite and is shoot first, think last and only cares about himself.

In the end Rick was the one who stood up and gave closure to finding the missing girl.
 6 years ago '05        #1149
space
space
"He even saw Rick walk up and walk past him to shoot the girl."

That's exactly what I said in the post you quoted.

What the hell does that prove? Rick walking up before Shane had the chance to do it was the reason Shane didn't do it.

Was Shane supposed to throw his hand into Rick's chest and be like "Naw, I got this".

I really think you guys are just trolling.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-01-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1150
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Of course, Shane should have shot her to prove that he was the leader, the alpha male and wasn't scared to make hard decisions. That's the difference between Rick and Shane. Rick will make those hard decisions for the good of the group. Whereas Shane will make easy decisions for himself.

Even before zombie world. Shane still played the sidekick role. Rick was always the number one cop.
 6 years ago '05        #1151
space
space
 Wasted said:
Of course, Shane should have shot her to prove that he was the leader, the alpha male and wasn't scared to make hard decisions. That's the difference between Rick and Shane. Rick will make those hard decisions for the good of the group. Whereas Shane will make easy decisions for himself.
No Shane would have shot her because that's what needed to be done. Shane does what's needed to be done.
 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM         #1152
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

Even before zombie world. Shane still played the sidekick role. Rick was always the number one cop.
I agree with this. Rick shooting her was symbolic way of showing hes still the leader.
 6 years ago '05        #1153
space
space
I don't think anybody is debating who the leader of the group is. At least I never was.
 6 years ago '05        #1154
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Reppindaburghh said:
No Shane would have shot her because that's what needed to be done. Shane does what's needed to be done.
I usually agree with you, but I think - in this instance - *you're* the one missing the point of the scene.

I agree with you in that Shane probably would have shot her (realistically speaking, since he's indifferent about the identities of zombies in the first place), but that scene had an intent to show something, and it wasn't just for closure purposes. Sure, Rick shooting Sophia symbolised him being responsible for losing her, but it also showed Rick breaking the stigma that he can't make the tough calls.

When it came down to it, Rick was the one that shot Sophia, not Shane. You can say "oh, but that's just what the scene showed, Shane would've done the same". Yes, true, but in this instance, this scene was supposed to show that Rick is still the man in charge. Everyone was shook when they saw Sophia, but Rick walked up to her, took a moment to let it sink in, and shot her in the face. It showed that he was a strong leader because when it came down to the wire, Rick rose to the occasion.

The scene spoke about Rick's character in volumes, IMHO. It would be unfair to credit that scene only for closure purposes. It really established (or intended to, anyway) that Rick isn't ignorant like Shane. Shane might be all for k!lling zombies, irrespective who they are, but Rick, even when he recognises who they are (and takes into account of the bias that comes with it), still can make a clear decision he thinks is best. In this case, he thought putting her down was best.

Makes me appreciate his decision making more, even though sometimes it jeopardises the safety of the group

Last edited by Left Hook; 12-01-2011 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1155
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I usually agree with you, but I think - in this instance - *you're* the one missing the point of the scene.

I agree with you in that Shane probably would have shot her (realistically speaking, since he's indifferent about the identities of zombies in the first place), but that scene had an intent to show something, and it wasn't just for closure purposes. Sure, Rick shooting Sophia symbolised him being responsible for losing her, but it also showed Rick breaking the stigma that he can't make the tough calls.

When it came down to it, Rick was the one that shot Sophia, not Shane. You can say "oh, but that's just what the scene showed, Shane would've done the same". Yes, true, but in this instance, this scene was supposed to show that Rick is still the man in charge. Everyone was shook when they saw Sophia, but Rick walked up to her, took a moment to let it sink in, and shot her in the face. It showed that he was a strong leader because when it came down to the wire, Rick rose to the occasion.

The scene spoke about Rick's character in volumes, IMHO. It would be unfair to credit that scene only for closure purposes. It really established (or intended to, anyway) that Rick isn't ignorant like Shane. Shane might be all for k!lling zombies, irrespective who they are, but Rick, even when he recognises who they are (and takes into account of the bias that comes with it), still can make a clear decision he thinks is best. In this case, he thought putting her down was best.

Makes me appreciate his decision making more, even though sometimes it jeopardises the safety of the group
Great write up, and I just got home from the bar. Will respond later.
 12-02-2011, 12:50 AM         #1156
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please don't let Daryl hook up with Sophia's mother who's like 50.

Daryl the man deserves better than this.
 6 years ago '08        #1157
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Please don't let Daryl hook up with Sophia's mother who's like 50.

Daryl the man deserves better than this.
There's slim pickings homie. He better jump on it before T-Dogg does.

Bet Shane already knocked that down. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #1158
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810

[pic - click to view]

The Walking Dead season finale ended with everyone coming down on Shane Walsh, the survivalist deputy who thinks the group is headed for trouble if they don’t find a way to adjust to their new post-apocalyptic world. It’s something that’s been building ever since Rick joined the group and took over leadership from Shane back in Season 1. Almost everyone it seems, is on Rick’s side, and odds are they’ll be even more on his side after the events at the end of the mid-season 2 finale. Except, well, they’re wrong. Shane is right. Shane is right about everything. Every single decision Shane has made, pushed for, or even thought about on The Walking Dead has been absolutely right. And since it’s those same decisions that have him on the outs with our group of surviving heroes, I think someone needs to stand up and give him credit. Shane’s right. Shane’s always right.

Here’s a logical explanation of why his most controversial decisions have been the right move, each and every time.

WARNING: Spoilers for The Walking Dead follow. Don’t read if you haven’t already watched the mid-season 2 finale…

Shane Ditched Rick At The Hospital After The Zombie Outbreak
This is one of the earliest decisions Shane took flack for, in season one. His best friend Rick was unconscious in the hospital after the start of the zombie outbreak. Rather than stay with Rick while the world fell apart around them, Shane decided he had no choice but to abandon his ailing friend, choosing instead to try and get Rick’s family to safety. This is such an obviously correct decision it’s hard to imagine why anyone would even question it. The alternative was for Shane to sit there by Rick’s bedside until they were both eaten. Shane had no reason to believe Rick would ever come out of his coma, and even though Rick eventually did, it wasn’t until weeks later. Had Shane waited around, he’d have been dead and odds are, so would have been Rick’s wife and kid.

Shane Slept With Rick’s Wife :dancingcool:
It happened while Rick was in the hospital, deep in a coma. Except, well since the whole world had been ripped apart by zombies, Shane a.ssumed that Rick was dead. Actually it was more than a.ssumption, under the circumstances it was a certainty. They had every reason to be absolutely certain that Rick had been eaten by zombies. Weeks passed and things became hopeless. Two people came together and tried to find a way to comfort each other, expecting that they too would be dead at any minute, and never suspecting that Rick was alive or that they were committing infidelity. The fact that Shane and Lori haven’t done anything together since finding out that Rick was alive says all that needs to be said here. They did nothing wrong, and though Lori feels guilty about it, at least Rick was smart enough to recognize their unintentional adultery for what it really is. Shane comforted Lori when she needed it most. Rick should thank him.

Shane Wants Everyone To Stop Running Off On Hopeless Rescue Missions
It started with Rick’s ridiculous decision to go back into walker infested Atlanta after Daryl’s lowlife, murderous, racist, drug-dealer brother (who might have tried to k!ll them even if they’d found him). That resulted in a zombie attack which got half their group k!lled, while Rick failed in his rescue. Shane tried to talk him out of it, no one listened. Rick’s obsession with throwing their lives away in hopeless rescue missions continued after the disappearance of the group’s little girl mascot Sofia. Shane was willing to look for Sofia early on, but as the days and weeks wore on he seemed to be the only person in camp willing to face facts: Sofia is dead. Rick continues to push for the search and Shane continues to argue against it. The group thinks Shane’s cruel and unfeeling but the truth is this: Sofia is dead and every second they spend looking for her increases the chances that one of them will end up too. Shane’s proven right when Daryl falls off a cliff and barely makes it back in one piece, yet still most of the group refuses to face reality. Shane’s good at facing reality, and living in the real world is the only way to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Shane Considered murdering Rick In The Woods
Shane and Rick are best friends, but there was a moment out in the woods when Shane pointed his rifle at Rick’s back and considered shooting him. Dale saw this and now has Shane pigeonholed as some kind of monster, but I’m not sure shooting Rick wasn’t the right move. Shane’s made it clear that he doesn’t think Rick’s soft-hearted moralizing has any place in this eat or be eaten post-apocalyptic world. He believes that Rick’s leadership is going to get them all k!lled, and has in fact already gotten some of them well and truly dead. He’s right. Rick’s been making bad decisions. Daryl, by far their best hunter and protector, almost ended up dead because of Rick’s insistence on searching for a little girl who was definitely dead. Rick went back for a violent, racist drug addict who tried to k!ll one of their crew, and in the process endangered is family and got others k!lled. Rick’s decisions are leading them into trouble. Shooting Rick might have been the right move. Besides, the fact that Shane stayed his hand ought to count for something.

Shane murdered Otis
While on the run from a horde of zombies Shane and man of size Otis are injured and about to be eaten. Shane decides to shoot Otis and feed him to the walkers as a distraction, buying the time he needs to escape. Is he a murderer? I guess, but I’d say that hard decision also makes him a hero. It’s not as if Shane wanted to k!ll Otis. In fact before he did so, Shane offered to hang back and try to hold the zombies off himself, while Otis went on. Otis refused, which meant that the only real alternative to Shane’s decision to k!ll him and use his fatty corpse as a zombie distraction was for both of them to end up dead. Worse, if they both end up dead then so too does Carl, who wouldn’t have survived without the vital equipment Shane brought back to save him. Shane is and always will be willing to give his life to save others, but he wasn’t willing to give his life in an empty gesture, when sacrificing someone else’s life could save not only himself, but his best friend’s son. k!lling Otis was the only choice that made any sense.

Shane Wants Those Zombies Out Of The Barn
Throughout season 2 Rick has been obsessed with placating deluded farm owner Herschel. In fact, he’s so intent on kowtowing that he’s willing to let Herschel treat walkers as though they’re still living flesh and blood, he’ll even put up with keeping a collection of them locked up in a barn. Shane sees the danger instantly, and recognizes that coddling Herschel won’t make things any better. As long as those zombies are in the barn none of them is safe and as long as Herschel’s in denial about what’s really happening out there in the world, that seemingly idyllic farm is nothing but a death trap. Dale all but accuses Shane of being a monster and the group insists on supporting Rick, but Shane is once again the only person on The Walking Dead who seems to see the truth. In the end he forces them all to face reality by simply letting the walkers out of the barn, but will his friends finally wake up and see how right he’s been… or will they call him a psychopath and cast him out?

Shane’s the only reason any of these people are still alive. It’s about time someone else on The Walking Dead woke up, looked around, and realized they’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

12-02-2011, 07:56 AM         #1159
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least Rick was smart enough to recognize their unintentional adultery for what it really is. Shane comforted Lori when she needed it most. Rick should thank him.

just image Shane's reactions if the tables were turned on the wife situation.
 6 years ago '05        #1160
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:

[pic - click to view]

The Walking Dead season finale ended with everyone coming down on Shane Walsh, the survivalist deputy who thinks the group is headed for trouble if they don’t find a way to adjust to their new post-apocalyptic world. It’s something that’s been building ever since Rick joined the group and took over leadership from Shane back in Season 1. Almost everyone it seems, is on Rick’s side, and odds are they’ll be even more on his side after the events at the end of the mid-season 2 finale. Except, well, they’re wrong. Shane is right. Shane is right about everything. Every single decision Shane has made, pushed for, or even thought about on The Walking Dead has been absolutely right. And since it’s those same decisions that have him on the outs with our group of surviving heroes, I think someone needs to stand up and give him credit. Shane’s right. Shane’s always right.

Here’s a logical explanation of why his most controversial decisions have been the right move, each and every time.

WARNING: Spoilers for The Walking Dead follow. Don’t read if you haven’t already watched the mid-season 2 finale…

Shane Ditched Rick At The Hospital After The Zombie Outbreak
This is one of the earliest decisions Shane took flack for, in season one. His best friend Rick was unconscious in the hospital after the start of the zombie outbreak. Rather than stay with Rick while the world fell apart around them, Shane decided he had no choice but to abandon his ailing friend, choosing instead to try and get Rick’s family to safety. This is such an obviously correct decision it’s hard to imagine why anyone would even question it. The alternative was for Shane to sit there by Rick’s bedside until they were both eaten. Shane had no reason to believe Rick would ever come out of his coma, and even though Rick eventually did, it wasn’t until weeks later. Had Shane waited around, he’d have been dead and odds are, so would have been Rick’s wife and kid.

Shane Slept With Rick’s Wife :dancingcool:
It happened while Rick was in the hospital, deep in a coma. Except, well since the whole world had been ripped apart by zombies, Shane a.ssumed that Rick was dead. Actually it was more than a.ssumption, under the circumstances it was a certainty. They had every reason to be absolutely certain that Rick had been eaten by zombies. Weeks passed and things became hopeless. Two people came together and tried to find a way to comfort each other, expecting that they too would be dead at any minute, and never suspecting that Rick was alive or that they were committing infidelity. The fact that Shane and Lori haven’t done anything together since finding out that Rick was alive says all that needs to be said here. They did nothing wrong, and though Lori feels guilty about it, at least Rick was smart enough to recognize their unintentional adultery for what it really is. Shane comforted Lori when she needed it most. Rick should thank him.

Shane Wants Everyone To Stop Running Off On Hopeless Rescue Missions
It started with Rick’s ridiculous decision to go back into walker infested Atlanta after Daryl’s lowlife, murderous, racist, drug-dealer brother (who might have tried to k!ll them even if they’d found him). That resulted in a zombie attack which got half their group k!lled, while Rick failed in his rescue. Shane tried to talk him out of it, no one listened. Rick’s obsession with throwing their lives away in hopeless rescue missions continued after the disappearance of the group’s little girl mascot Sofia. Shane was willing to look for Sofia early on, but as the days and weeks wore on he seemed to be the only person in camp willing to face facts: Sofia is dead. Rick continues to push for the search and Shane continues to argue against it. The group thinks Shane’s cruel and unfeeling but the truth is this: Sofia is dead and every second they spend looking for her increases the chances that one of them will end up too. Shane’s proven right when Daryl falls off a cliff and barely makes it back in one piece, yet still most of the group refuses to face reality. Shane’s good at facing reality, and living in the real world is the only way to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Shane Considered murdering Rick In The Woods
Shane and Rick are best friends, but there was a moment out in the woods when Shane pointed his rifle at Rick’s back and considered shooting him. Dale saw this and now has Shane pigeonholed as some kind of monster, but I’m not sure shooting Rick wasn’t the right move. Shane’s made it clear that he doesn’t think Rick’s soft-hearted moralizing has any place in this eat or be eaten post-apocalyptic world. He believes that Rick’s leadership is going to get them all k!lled, and has in fact already gotten some of them well and truly dead. He’s right. Rick’s been making bad decisions. Daryl, by far their best hunter and protector, almost ended up dead because of Rick’s insistence on searching for a little girl who was definitely dead. Rick went back for a violent, racist drug addict who tried to k!ll one of their crew, and in the process endangered is family and got others k!lled. Rick’s decisions are leading them into trouble. Shooting Rick might have been the right move. Besides, the fact that Shane stayed his hand ought to count for something.

Shane murdered Otis
While on the run from a horde of zombies Shane and man of size Otis are injured and about to be eaten. Shane decides to shoot Otis and feed him to the walkers as a distraction, buying the time he needs to escape. Is he a murderer? I guess, but I’d say that hard decision also makes him a hero. It’s not as if Shane wanted to k!ll Otis. In fact before he did so, Shane offered to hang back and try to hold the zombies off himself, while Otis went on. Otis refused, which meant that the only real alternative to Shane’s decision to k!ll him and use his fatty corpse as a zombie distraction was for both of them to end up dead. Worse, if they both end up dead then so too does Carl, who wouldn’t have survived without the vital equipment Shane brought back to save him. Shane is and always will be willing to give his life to save others, but he wasn’t willing to give his life in an empty gesture, when sacrificing someone else’s life could save not only himself, but his best friend’s son. k!lling Otis was the only choice that made any sense.

Shane Wants Those Zombies Out Of The Barn
Throughout season 2 Rick has been obsessed with placating deluded farm owner Herschel. In fact, he’s so intent on kowtowing that he’s willing to let Herschel treat walkers as though they’re still living flesh and blood, he’ll even put up with keeping a collection of them locked up in a barn. Shane sees the danger instantly, and recognizes that coddling Herschel won’t make things any better. As long as those zombies are in the barn none of them is safe and as long as Herschel’s in denial about what’s really happening out there in the world, that seemingly idyllic farm is nothing but a death trap. Dale all but accuses Shane of being a monster and the group insists on supporting Rick, but Shane is once again the only person on The Walking Dead who seems to see the truth. In the end he forces them all to face reality by simply letting the walkers out of the barn, but will his friends finally wake up and see how right he’s been… or will they call him a psychopath and cast him out?

Shane’s the only reason any of these people are still alive. It’s about time someone else on The Walking Dead woke up, looked around, and realized they’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Other then the Shane pointing his gun at Rick description,

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago