The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 cheguevara said:

be glad that we are putting the spoiler tag around it, ill spoil the whole fuckin season for u right now[/B]

That'd be real cool of you.

11-30-2011, 12:02 AM         #1122
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat 1 Dude said:
the REAL question is WHERE IS THIS BOOK OR WHATEVER that yall going off of??
issue #1
 6 years ago '05        #1123
space
space
 cheguevara said:
n*gga fu*k u and get the fu*k out of this thread if you dont want to read about the comic, bi*ch.
This thread is about the television show. Not the comic. Things related to the comic that spoil things for the show will be reported and removed, unless spoiler tags are used.

Use common sense and common decency, man.
 11-30-2011, 12:03 AM         #1124
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

That'd be real cool of you.

oh i never gave a fu*k about you so mind your business hoe
 11-30-2011, 12:04 AM         #1125
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
This thread is about the television show. Not the comic. Things related to the comic that spoil things for the show will be reported and removed, unless spoiler tags are used.

6 years ago '05        #1126
space
space
 cheguevara said:
oh i never gave a fu*k about you so mind your business hoe

Ok, tough guy. I don't want any problems. Please don't beat me up. Forget I said anything.

6 years ago '06        #1127
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18254 18254
kid must be having a bad day today, just cool down, i listen to music when im real angry , it cools me down
 6 years ago '05        #1128
space
space
 cheguevara said:
n*gga stfu . do you not see spoiler tags around it? go tell a mod n*gga
Or I could just click the little "Report post" button in the bottom of the posts. Which I do regularly. You mad?
 11-30-2011, 12:07 AM         #1129
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Reppindaburghh said:
Or I could just click the little "Report post" button in the bottom of the posts. Which I do regularly. You mad?
ohhh. do it hoe a.ss n*gga

lowaeastside and reppinbaroug gonna get me banned
 11-30-2011, 12:08 AM         #1130
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
kid must be having a bad day today, just cool down, i listen to music when im real angry , it cools me down
nope. you just been a bi*ch a.ss n*gga lately. i seen it. foh dude
 6 years ago '07        #1131
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
lots of e thuggin in here lol
 6 years ago '04        #1132
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
so which one of you is shane and which one is dale

all i know is one of you needs to pull the trigger
 6 years ago '05        #1133
space
space
 cheguevara said:
ohhh. do it hoe a.ss n*gga

lowaeastside and reppinbaroug gonna get me banned
My intentions never have been and never will be to get anybody on this forum banned. I just like people to be respectable with one another and not ruin the movie/tv show watching experience for other viewers. It's just an ignorant thing to do. So I, and I will continue to, report posts that are spoiling things without following the sections guidelines of wrapping it in spoiler tags.

This is one of the best sections on the site, I think we can all handle acting like adults whenever we are discussing the things we watch for entertainment. If you disagree and cannot act like an adult, more power to you. I have nothin against you. Just trying to keep the section as enjoyable as possible for all the members who frequent it.
 6 years ago '09        #1134
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1326 1326
cherguevara chill man! dont ruin the show for us
 6 years ago '04        #1135
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 TheseNutsBich said:
@ grown men catching feelings because the majority of us come in here to post about the show and yall throwing around random names and events that haven't even happened yet. If you have the time to read 90 comics and watch directors commentary I guess thats cool if thats what you like to do, but spoiling the show for people who didn't read that sh*t is just lame and pathetic. The thread is in the TV section and the title says season 2... go start a comic thread if you want to post spoilers that bad geek.
I've been on a lot of forums where people are discussing the Walking Dead. And this is the first time I have ever seen so many members become irrate and upset over the discussion involving anything to do with the comics. And on sites like IMDB and the Walking Dead fan FB and wiki page there are spoilers gallore without any spoiler tags. Yet no one seems to mind or become angry when something of that nature is posted.

Plus we all must take into consideration how much the TV show has already deviated from the comics. If anything those discussing the comics and Tv are merely guilty of false hope and failed expectations. For I gurantee that probably less than half the sh*t being referenced from the comics even happens.

I think that it is a bigger spoiler that we already know one of the main cast members will be written off the show. That to me is the true definition of a spoiler because it will actually happen. At this point us "comic geeks" are merely speculating and doing it poorly at best.

Plus how hard is it to avoid the posts with the spoiler tags in it? I'm just saying no need for anyone to get upset. That's all

end rant/
 6 years ago '09        #1136
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
damn......alot of shots being taking in this thread, not sure if i wanna post or continue to read the e-threats

*goes back to reading e-threats*
 6 years ago '04        #1137
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga shut ya f*ggot a.ss up before i trace your IP and come deal with u, write another paragraph in my direction and watch what happen to ya lil peanut headed punk a.ss.

Your ignorance is entertaining. And don't waste your time with the high tech stuff. I work in Santa Monica and live in Wilmington. Bring it, don't sing it sweetheart!
 6 years ago '04        #1138
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga shut ya f*ggot a.ss up before i trace your IP and come deal with u, write another paragraph in my direction and watch what happen to ya lil peanut headed punk a.ss.

[spoiler - click to view]

Another paragraph in your direction. I guess this means your mad, right?
 6 years ago '04        #1139
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
no my friend you are the ignorant 1, what the fukk is so hard about me and a few other people wanting to just chat about the show without reading spoilers? Like I said in the previous post, this thread is for the TV SHOW! I really don't give a fukk about it enough to keep going back and forth with a dweeb like you. Hopefully you spoil the show for someone in real life and they end up murdering you.
I honestly don’t want to go back and forth either. It seems to be a sore spot for you and others, especially since you are now wishing death upon me. I will refrain from spoilers, if you consider not taking this BX sh*t so serious.

Wouldn’t you feel bad tomorrow if you found out a coworker or deranged friend stabs me to death for spoiling sh*t for them? lol
 6 years ago '04        #1140
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
If the next episode is called Nebraska, is that implying the group is heading to that state? I ask because that sh*t is a long walk in regular, non-apocalyptic conditions. Imagine taking that stroll with a couple of million walkers on your path?
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy