The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 191
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1101
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23994 23994
 Reppindaburghh said:
Breaking Bad is a Summer show. They will not split it into two halves.
This past season was the only one that took place mostly in the summer, and the only season to premiere during the summer. And I read a few months back they may split it into 8 eps each, since this season will have 16 episodes.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-29-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1102
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23994 23994
Question: Any clues on which main castmember of The Walking Dead threatened to quit in the wake of Frank Darabont-gate? Also, what is the likelihood that he/she will get his/her wish? —Matthew
Ausiello: Can’t offer any clues. Sorry. But to answer your second question, I hear he ultimately got his wish. (Oops!)
 6 years ago '04        #1103
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 minimafia_aj said:
Question: Any clues on which main castmember of The Walking Dead threatened to quit in the wake of Frank Darabont-gate? Also, what is the likelihood that he/she will get his/her wish? —Matthew
Ausiello: Can’t offer any clues. Sorry. But to answer your second question, I hear he ultimately got his wish. (Oops!)
id say prob dale or the guy who plays hershell
 6 years ago '08        #1104
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Dale has worked with Daranbont so it might be him. But it would be interesting if he leaves the show.
 6 years ago '08        #1105
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
also, Kirkman already said No to Merle being the Governor. Governor will be a whole new character.

Would be dope if Danny Trejo played him.
 6 years ago '04        #1106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 KarteL13 said:
Dale has worked with Daranbont so it might be him. But it would be interesting if he leaves the show.
its probably why they changed the andrea dale relationship the way they did
 6 years ago '05        #1107
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7885 7885
Have Shane k!ll Dale.

 6 years ago '04        #1108
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Reppindaburghh said:
Have Shane k!ll Dale.

dale aint built for that post apocalyptic life

shane was like

and dale was like

 6 years ago '04        #1109
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7002 7002
ive never read the comic so i have no idea what yall talking about when discussing a governer
 11-29-2011, 10:03 PM         #1110
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
You really think they will omit both?

I think with the whole
[spoiler - click to view]


And maybe they might
[spoiler - click to view]

yea
[spoiler - click to view]



 MosDefinition said:
i said it a few times i see shane living through the prison portion of the story and
[spoiler - click to view]

and rick and shane arguing about whos fault it is then shane pulling a gun on him then
[spoiler - click to view]

i dont like that at all, sounds dumb ..no diss bruh, just saying
 11-29-2011, 10:05 PM         #1111
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
its probably why they changed the andrea dale relationship the way they did


old a.ss dale
s3xy a.ss andria

fu*kin in the woods

:jay:
 6 years ago '06        #1112
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,095 | Props total: 24135 24135
 TheseNutsBich said:
I wish yall bi*ch a.ss n*ggas would stop talking about "the governor" and other sh*t from the book.
exactly, just stick to the damn seasons or just make a threading saying " spoilers "
 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM         #1113
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
I wish yall bi*ch a.ss n*ggas would stop talking about "the governor" and other sh*t from the book.
fu*k outta here dumb bitch

if you dont like it, get the fuck out of this thread.

the show is off till feb of 2012, so we will discuss whatever the fuck we want to discuss, muthafucka.

be glad that we are putting the spoiler tag around it, ill spoil the whole fuckin season for u right now
 6 years ago '06        #1114
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,095 | Props total: 24135 24135
 cheguevara said:
fu*k outta here dumb bitch

if you dont like it, get the fuck out of this thread.

the show is off till feb of 2012, so we will discuss whatever the fuck we want to discuss, muthafucka.

be glad that we are putting the spoiler tag around it, ill spoil the whole fuckin season for u right now
n*gga calm down , stop E-thugging too tough guy
 6 years ago '04        #1115
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 cheguevara said:
i dont like that at all, sounds dumb ..no diss bruh, just saying
i think the show is past the point of in the comic

and its going to take more for that to happen how it did in the comic

thats why i think itd be the perfect moment
 11-29-2011, 10:50 PM         #1116
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
n*gga calm down , stop E-thugging too tough guy
n*gga fu*k u and get the fu*k out of this thread if you dont want to read about the comic, bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #1117
Dat 1 Dude 
space
avatar space
space
$3,575 | Props total: 320 320
the REAL question is WHERE IS THIS BOOK OR WHATEVER that yall going off of??
 6 years ago '04        #1118
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 LowaEastSide5 said:
exactly, just stick to the damn seasons or just make a threading saying " spoilers "
there hasnt been anything spoiled for you at all the damn creator talks about the character in interviews all the time

with the amount of changes theyve made i doubt any thing we talk about wrapped in spoiler tags even happens
 6 years ago '06        #1119
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,095 | Props total: 24135 24135
 cheguevara said:
n*gga fu*k u and get the fu*k out of this thread if you dont want to read about the comic, bi*ch.
sure thing buddy
 6 years ago '04        #1120
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Dat 1 Dude said:
the REAL question is WHERE IS THIS BOOK OR WHATEVER that yall going off of??
if you want to read 91 issues of the comic let me know
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy