The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1061
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
i thought shane was going to die muliti times. happy he lived.
 6 years ago '09        #1062
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1313 1313

i died inside watching the last minute of that episode...what a sad fu*king thing to watch
 6 years ago '04        #1063
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
took 7 episodes, but the Walking Dead I loved is finally back. Best episode other than the very first one so far

Rick finally realized that the world he remembers is long gone and finally man'd up. These Zombies aren't people if they'll tear a little girl up like that

Shane still gonna get himself popped though, dude thugged out though at the end

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 11-29-2011 at 08:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1064
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Shakezula714 said:
where can i get a link to get and read the comics?...u guys got me interested in it and i might as well read them to keep me enticed until feburary :)
This...I want to read the comics now, someone hook up an amazon link or a download so I know where to find em
 6 years ago '05        #1065
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7094 7094
 carltouss619 said:
show is starting to get corny. like seriously is having the walkers in the barn that big of an issue. This dumb bi*ch Sophia can't follow directions ( how she got lost have no clue, someone would have to be seriously be drunk and high). Why was it so complicated for Rick to handle the two walkers (this dude hide behind a tree and ambushed them with a rock, like they were logical thinking human beings). Show is trash
 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM         #1066
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
show is starting to get corny. like seriously is having the walkers in the barn that big of an issue. This dumb bi*ch Sophia can't follow directions ( how she got lost have no clue, someone would have to be seriously be drunk and high). Why was it so complicated for Rick to handle the two walkers (this dude hide behind a tree and ambushed them with a rock, like they were logical thinking human beings). Show is trash

6 years ago '05        #1067
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Hey dumb a.ss that's not the reason....its because he had the balls to step up do it first...clearly no one was gonna do anything...and a zombie is a fu*kin zombie it doesn't matter if its the form of a fat man or a skinny child or a torso so k!ll me with the It's just a kid zombie FOH...all this "o well he just did it because he felt guilty" is all speculation....and imo its not Ricks fault at all that her dumb a.ss got turned...its her for not following directions...all she had to do was hide while Rick led away the zombies which he did...she decided to leave from her safe hiding spot anyway and from how it all went down it looked like she didn't even wait but 5 mins before going off on her own
Not sure if srs at you thinking nobody else was going to shoot Sophia. Her mother was right there grieving, they were all letting it set in that the girl got turned and needs to be put down. If Rick didn't step up any one of the others would have. Rick did it because he felt responsible for her getting lost in the first place, even though I do agree with you that that wasn't his fault, that was her own dumb a.ss fault.
 6 years ago '05        #1068
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Oh really? she was like 10 feet away and not a goddamn one of them had their gun drawn on them.

rick is the only one with real balls, instead of cowering like a baby he walked up and put one between her eyes.
 11-29-2011, 03:51 PM         #1069
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not sure if srs at you thinking nobody else was going to shoot Sophia. Her mother was right there grieving, they were all letting it set in that the girl got turned and needs to be put down. If Rick didn't step up any one of the others would have. Rick did it because he felt responsible for her getting lost in the first place, even though I do agree with you that that wasn't his fault, that was her own dumb a.ss fault.
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

11-29-2011, 03:56 PM         #1070
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carl needs an a.ss whopping. Not once but twice he spoke up to Shane in the episode. at the "We need to stay, Shane".
 6 years ago '05        #1071
space
space
 Rico23 said:
There hasn't been one person in this thread that has said Shane wouldn't have shot the girl...that's a given...all I'm saying. If Shane really was some badass like he wants ppl to think he wouldn't have reacted so late....everyone was shocked and amazed but Shane was "pus*yfooting"
 6 years ago '05        #1072
space
space
 DOOMage said:
Shane's speech got my pumped up. I'm ready for the apocalypse now.
 11-29-2011, 04:09 PM         #1073
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
There hasn't been one person in this thread that has said Shane wouldn't have shot the girl...that's a given...all I'm saying. If Shane really was some badass like he wants ppl to think he wouldn't have reacted so late....everyone was shocked and amazed but Shane was "pus*yfooting"

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1074
space
space
Shane has quickly become one of my favorite characters on any current television show. Those last 5-10 minutes of the episode had me like .
 11-29-2011, 04:19 PM         #1075
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Shane has quickly become one of my favorite characters on any current television show. Those last 5-10 minutes of the episode had me like .
Definitely a great character, but will probably be gone by the end of this season.
 6 years ago '04        #1076
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Reppindaburghh said:
I’m eating my own words. I complained so much about how the writers and producers of the show kept Shane’s character around. And now I think he is by far my most favorite character. He is definitely the most rational in terms of how badly he wants to survive and the decisions he is willing to make to ensure that.

Now that he has made it abundantly clear that he would like to run the show, if not already doing so, I wanted to ask: Will he take over the farm? I mean Herschel demanded they leave in the previews for episode 8, but considering all that Shane has said and done, do you think he will just allow the group to walk away from such a secure surrounding?
 6 years ago '04        #1077
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 youknowmystelo said:
Definitely a great character, but will probably be gone by the end of this season.
If this does happen, I hope they send him out like a G. Like the guy in that French zombie flick the Horde when he is on top of that car hacking away at what seems like hundreds of thousands of zombies.
 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM         #1078
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
If this does happen, I hope they send him out like a G. Like the guy in that French zombie flick the Horde when he is on top of that car hacking away at what seems like hundreds of thousands of zombies.
Not Omar style.
 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM         #1079
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

[spoiler - click to view]

11-29-2011, 04:50 PM         #1080
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Not Omar style.
funny you say that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy