The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1041
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Santoro said:
I hope they show the back story of how the little girl was bit and ended up in the barn and sh*t.
i hope so too.. Like how they showed ricks story and shane's k!lling Otis story
 6 years ago '08        #1042
space
space
 matelyan said:
You ain't lying. At the rate this show is going, they could easily stretch it to 6 seasons. But that all depends on how well the show continues to do.

But I would be thoroughly disappointed if they did not deliver and incorporate
[spoiler - click to view]

into the TV series.
cant remember where but i read that(could be wrong)they're gonna

6 years ago '04        #1043
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Mathematic said:
cant remember where but i read that(could be wrong)they're gonna

I could see that being a possibility. I don't like it. Especially after reading the Rise of the Governor. And if they did go in that direction, then,

6 years ago '05        #1044
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I wish I wouldn't have came to this thread. I just got caught up (watched all the episodes in a weeks time) and I already know some spoilers now.

It's just like the Game of Thrones thread where people have to spoil sh*t because they read the books. sh*ts god damned retarded.
 6 years ago '10        #1045
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
just read issue 90 and 91... the ending got me heated! WHEN DOES ISSUE 92 DROP?!!?!
 6 years ago '04        #1046
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
 Sephiroth757 said:
10 zombies in the barn, son.......10 zombies! Then this other Panamanian type of deputy, I don't know, had like ten clips in his a.ss! He giving zombies multiple headshots.......blood everywhere........Herschel not even doin' nothing, letting the whole sh!t go down!

*Ayo, what was the Puerto Rican deputy's name?*

Rayno, Shano, Maino......some sh!t. He from the police station! k!llin' walkers, f**king ni99as wives and banging hoes in Prius's. You know that ni99a, man. k!ll a lotta zombies, k!ll a lotta zombies, man.

*Ayo, when you get outta Atlanta, man?*

Shiiiiiet, man I don't even know. We gone keep that on the low, cuz I ain't see you and you ain't see me. Aight, you stay cool like how you be cool......aight? WATER.
n*gga, what the fu*k are you saying??
 6 years ago '04        #1047
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I wish I wouldn't have came to this thread. I just got caught up (watched all the episodes in a weeks time) and I already know some spoilers now.

It's just like the Game of Thrones thread where people have to spoil sh*t because they read the books. sh*ts god damned retarded.
A lot of it is just speculation. The show has already deviated from the comics to the point where even if one did read all of them, they still wouldn't know what will happen next.
 11-28-2011, 05:22 PM         #1048
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope all them guns will lead a horde of walkers to the land, force em to move on. Season 2 averaged like, 3 zombies per episode. sh*t was ridiculous.

Less dialogue, more danger por favor.
 6 years ago '04        #1049
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Mathematic said:
i see what you're sayin but you gotta understand something. Herschel's son came back and said "it happened again" so im guessing that they checked that spot by the river periodically cuz thats how the were getting stuck(minus herschel's family). This was Otis's job...he probably checked the spot. found the girl took her back to the barn and then went out to hunt. Herschel didn't know she was in the barn..Otis always did the zombie work. Otis didn't know about the missing girl..he only knew about Carl getting shot and shane k!lled him before he learned about it ...IMO, this is the only way to explain it...
and im sure nthey will state that in the next episode in febuary

unless hershel was lying which is a possibility but i doubt it

sophia was lost about a day prob got bit some time right before otis shot carl at no point between carl getting shot aand otis dying did they even have a second to talk about sophia

they said it in the episde this was otis's job
 6 years ago '04        #1050
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
watched the talking dead and they explain the scene about the "it happened again" and they explained that it was Otis who could have put her in the barn because it was his job. He was k!lled before they talked about the missing girl so he couldn't obviously come out and say "I put a little girl in the barn" and have someone check it out with him. Even though the barn was a secret until Glen found it.
 6 years ago '04        #1051
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
Why didn’t Rick tell Hershel about what they learned at the CDC?

Hershel always thought the walkers were still people and could be cured. As a result I don’t understand why NO ONE mentioned the information they received while at the CDC. I mean, they saw some "scientific proof" that the brains died, not just changed, and yet, Rick said nothing about it.
 6 years ago '06        #1052
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Meh...
 11-28-2011, 07:31 PM         #1053
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i get a link to get and read the comics?...u guys got me interested in it and i might as well read them to keep me enticed until feburary :)
 11-28-2011, 07:42 PM         #1054
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
See man all I gotta do is hide these 14 guns right quick so so i can make back the morale that was lost and pay off ricks connect herschel...

U got 14 guns in that bag there?....who gave u dem, Rick?.......

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #1055
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Yeah, that makes sense but why wouldn't the zombie catcher have the tool with him while he hunts incase he found a zombie and didn't get anything on his hunt?

See this is where this shows fails compared to the greats like Breaking Bad. They don't pay attention to the details and it seems rushed. If he would have had the tool, we could have been speculating for 5 episodes about it and it would have had us thinking and we would know for sure it's him now instead of coming up with our own theories.
he probably had the tool with him but he did just shoot a kid...so hes not thinking about the tool...and if you remember when they came back to that scene rick was running with carl in his arms, so im sure they wouldnt be thinking about a tool...
 6 years ago '08        #1056
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 WalmartRollback said:
This entire build up about sofia is the reason that people were loving this episode. I for one thought it was going to be Hershels wife that would be gunned down as the last zombie.

Shane is probably more suitable to be the leader of the group, however; he is way too emotional for it. He doesn't make the best decisions when the pressure is on. He attempts to rule by the use of fear. On the other hand, Rick is too soft for the job based off of previous actions and I cant believe he was really considering hiding the walkers in the barn.
Rick never considered it. He was just playing the part. He eventually would have found a way to convince Hershel that the walkers are dead and dangerous. Hershel was already considering letting them stay until Shane wanted to get king kong and fukked it up for the rest of the camp.

His development has been very good this season. He's slowly becoming unhinged.
 11-28-2011, 09:22 PM         #1057
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i dont think the show will be on long enough

not

something close to that will almost definitely happen
i can see laurie getting shot in the prison next season. i believe thats where they'll be heading, once they leave the barn..this season may even end with them locating the prison..will she die tho like in the comics? i believe so..i think so...itll lead to andria and rick relationship (their kiss)..

but no, i doubt itll make it that far to when carl gets shot in the face

you think she will have given birth to Judith by the time she gets shot? or still be pregnant?

Santoro said:
I hope they show the back story of how the little girl was bit and ended up in the barn and sh*t.

me too..i know im gonna be like when they show her journey to survive alone out there but in the end , failing.
 6 years ago '08        #1058
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 KREW said:
 6 years ago '04        #1059
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 KREW said:
He changed the scene from Paid in Full to relate it to The Walking Dead
 6 years ago '12        #1060
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Rick k!lled Sophia to prove a point to Shane. The whole scenario changed/flip flopped when Sophia walked out. The whole group felt what Hershel felt at that moment. Rick isn't becoming a lunatic like Shane. He will always be composed and civil.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago