most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2011, 09:12 AM         #1001
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope the second half of this season is better this 'mid-season finale' was "worth" it but at the same time it wasn't.

JayDawn said:

Bring me back the black man and his kid for the second half. I would probably like this show better if TDog wasn't on it. His presence irritates me. About to post his picture under token black guy on wiki.

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #1002
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I thought the last zombie was going to be the wife. Great ending and at least the sophia chapter can be put to rest.
 6 years ago '08        #1003
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Mathematic said:
basically this^^^

...Herschel said it himself..Otis did all the dirty work when it came to zombies..i dont understand how ppl are missing this?

Herschel did not know she was in the barn..
i mean ya..that is a good reason to believe that..but to say its a 100% fact he put her in the barn? it is a very very high chance because thats one of those "tv" "movie" parts that always finds its way into making sense to a ending or a certain situation.

and in argument to she went into the barn? i was kind of on that band wagon but..who the fu*k goes into a barn when there is a big a.ss house right next to it..and the barn is filled with noises of grunting and banging ..
 11-28-2011, 09:25 AM         #1004
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im watching now. fu*king excited yo
 11-28-2011, 09:27 AM         #1005
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
i mean ya..that is a good reason to believe that..but to say its a 100% fact he put her in the barn? it is a very very high chance because thats one of those "tv" "movie" parts that always finds its way into making sense to a ending or a certain situation.

and in argument to she went into the barn? i was kind of on that band wagon but..who the fu*k goes into a barn when there is a big a.ss house right next to it..and the barn is filled with noises of grunting and banging ..
It is actually a fact Otis was the one who put her in the barn if you know how to pick up subtle messages then you would know this.
 6 years ago '08        #1006
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 youknowmystelo said:
It is actually a fact Otis was the one who put her in the barn if you know how to pick up subtle messages then you would know this.
lol its a show..im on ur side side..im just saying..this isnt real life..if they didnt say it happened then people are free to have their own opinions on what happened..but like i said.im with u..
 6 years ago '04        #1007
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
 DOOMage said:
Shane's speech got my pumped up. I'm ready for the apocalypse now.
fu*k them Zombies
 6 years ago '04        #1008
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 WalterWhite said:
Why would Otis throw her in the barn? They only put people they knew in there and there is no way he knew about her. Horrible horrible writing
Nah, not necessarily true.. With the Walkers Rick and Hershel found, he said he did not recognize the male walker but he did recognize the coveralls from where he worked... Pretty much stating he put walkers he did not know in the barn also...
 6 years ago '04        #1009
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
On the Walking Dead aftershow The Talking Dead the producers said Otis put her in the barn and didn't get a chance to tell anybody because of all the madness. If Shane didn't k!ll him the search would have ended earlier. You can stop with the speculating
 6 years ago '06        #1010
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131
 11-28-2011, 11:50 AM         #1011
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
rick is gonna turn into a even more brutal person then shane has ever been... stay tuned... (probaly not this season)

i think this was the moment rick changes a little bit... he really changes when a certain event occurs in the near future.

im pissed i gotta wait til feb 12th for 5 fu*king episodes

edit: and how do we know she didnt hide in the barn on her own?

youknowmystelo said:
because he shot a threat less child zombie, which was the reason she turned into a zombie in the first place.
You sound so stupid dude.

k!lling somebody that meant something to you, k!lling somebody who you once knew personally, k!lling a child that you helped protect and failed at it, k!lling somebody whos mother is standing right beside you crying her eyes out > k!lling any type of zombie no matter the size or the threat

and that is why no one else was mentally and emotionally capable of k!lling sophia as quick as rick was. so i take my hat off to rick for having the balls to do so, thats something much more deeper than shooting 300 wwe size zombies.

and if you dont understand that, then fu*k it..youre a lost cause.
 11-28-2011, 11:55 AM         #1012
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and damn..i knew she was gonna be in the barn. was talking to somebody at work 2 days ago and i said "i think she might be in that barn"...but even though i expected it

hearing that one last zombie breathing in the barn, and you see how the camera moves lower, to a child eye level...and hearing her lil scowl ..my emotions went from

:pps ad:

epic ending, just loved the way the camera zoomed on her lil kiddie shoes and the back of her shirt was half ripped...her neck had a nasty gash, her cheek had some scratches on it...it was a sad sight, to know that we knew this girl as a pretty lil girl..to see her like that...made my mind wonder on what she went thru and how it all happened.

Last edited by cheguevara; 11-28-2011 at 11:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1013
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 cheguevara said:

that fan of the comic lied to you carl never got bit in the face he got shot in the face

bites cause you to get sick and die

6 years ago '04        #1014
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Why would Otis throw her in the barn? They only put people they knew in there and there is no way he knew about her. Horrible horrible writing

when at any point did they ever say they only put people they know in the barn

like i said about you before its not horrible writing but a stupid viewer
 11-28-2011, 12:04 PM         #1015
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP SOPHIA PELETIER

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-28-2011, 12:05 PM         #1016
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
that fan of the comic lied to you carl never got bit in the face he got shot in the face

bites cause you to get sick and die

thanks for clearing that up

6 years ago '04        #1017
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,826 | Props total: 17223 17223
Shane is that n*gga....Heartless bastard but only one that really has got the balls to do anything...well him and the Meth dude
 6 years ago '06        #1018
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,209 | Props total: 18058 18058
 MosDefinition said:
when at any point did they ever say they only put people they know in the barn

like i said about you before its not horrible writing but a stupid viewer
 6 years ago '04        #1019
space
space
 cheguevara said:

thanks for clearing that up

its not even a spoiler

she has literally done nothing the entire comic shes just there

but overall nothing of consequence has happened with her character
 11-28-2011, 12:24 PM         #1020
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 zombies in the barn, son.......10 zombies! Then this other Panamanian type of deputy, I don't know, had like ten clips in his a.ss! He giving zombies multiple headshots.......blood everywhere........Herschel not even doin' nothing, letting the whole sh!t go down!

*Ayo, what was the Puerto Rican deputy's name?*

Rayno, Shano, Maino......some sh!t. He from the police station! k!llin' walkers, f**king ni99as wives and banging hoes in Prius's. You know that ni99a, man. k!ll a lotta zombies, k!ll a lotta zombies, man.

*Ayo, when you get outta Atlanta, man?*

Shiiiiiet, man I don't even know. We gone keep that on the low, cuz I ain't see you and you ain't see me. Aight, you stay cool like how you be cool......aight? WATER.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy