The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 lifesabeach said:
This show is garbage. By far, the worst acting and writing I've seen on an independent network. After the bunker fiasco from season one, they should've ended it.

Comic book adaptations don't have to follow the story exactly, but season one was an insult. You know that when you have to and end the season early, you're fu*ked.
and your in this thread for what reason? you dont like it so move on... this is a show that builds thru time, this is not a action movie... their trying to build the story up...

so you didnt like it this year but you watched the first episode in season 2? come on bro you know not everyone likes the same sh*t
 10-17-2011, 12:08 AM         #82
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was on some GOAT tension in the first 25 mins then bam it turned into some Falling Skies crap.
 10-17-2011, 12:11 AM         #83
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
and your in this thread for what reason? you dont like it so move on... this is a show that builds thru time, this is not a action movie... their trying to build the story up...

so you didnt like it this year but you watched the first episode in season 2? come on bro you know not everyone likes the same sh*t
I didn't, and I know from reading the graphic novel that it isn't supposed to be an action series. I'm only posting here because it'd be redundant to create a new thread about it.

You say that they're building a story arc, but they completely switched plots halfway through the season with some stupid bomb shelter and had to hastily write it out completely. If I hear good reviews on this season, I'll watch, but judging by that first one this show is a dud.
 6 years ago '10        #84
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
It was on some GOAT tension in the first 25 mins then bam it turned into some Falling Skies crap.
this show is never going to be complete action i dont get how people dont understand that...

the story of survival and all the sh*t they have to go thru mentally and physically is what its all about...

everyone expects this show to be just hacking limbs and busting guns... wrong.
 6 years ago '10        #85
space
space
 lifesabeach said:
I didn't, and I know from reading the graphic novel that it isn't supposed to be an action series. I'm only posting here because it'd be redundant to create a new thread about it.

You say that they're building a story arc, but they completely switched plots halfway through the season with some stupid bomb shelter and had to hastily write it out completely. If I hear good reviews on this season, I'll watch, but judging by that first one this show is a dud.
when did they go to a bomb shelter? the fdc building or whatever? they are trying to get away from the comic (thats why a certain someone is stil alive...) i read the entire comic series and i love the show i understand what its about... the suspense...

but who am i kidding, i love pretty much anything zombie related...
 10-17-2011, 12:13 AM         #86
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
this show is never going to be complete action i dont get how people dont understand that...

the story of survival and all the sh*t they have to go thru mentally and physically is what its all about...

everyone expects this show to be just hacking limbs and busting guns... wrong.
Look at who you're talking too. I know what the shows theme about.
 6 years ago '10        #87
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Look at who you're talking too. I know what the shows theme about.
whats that supposed to mean, i dont know you im just saying this sh*t aint supposed to be action pack. if i came off as "disrespectful" that wasnt the case at all homie, im just saying its deeper then just a action packed show.

i like it like this anyway
 10-17-2011, 12:17 AM         #88
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want my opinion to get misconstrued...this show is still better than 95% of television today. I just personally don't think it lived up to the hype I had for it. Props to Infamous2o1x for being civil, I catch a lot of hate for hating on this show.

Dexter this season though >>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 lifesabeach said:
I don't want my opinion to get misconstrued...this show is still better than 95% of television today. I just personally don't think it lived up to the hype I had for it. Props to Infamous2o1x for being civil, I catch a lot of hate for hating on this show.

i actually dont watch "tv" i usually just watch sports. i dont like getting caught up in tv shows anymore.

all my friends talk sh*t how i dont watch certain stuf... dexter included i need to find season 1 cause all i hear about is how good it is.

all i hear about is dexter, the serial k!ller who k!lls serial k!llers... it does sound interesting but i never game it the time of day, ill cop season one sometime soon probaly
 10-17-2011, 12:21 AM         #90
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:

This season's villain is the worst they've ever had. He is cliche and uninteresting.

Mos Def on the other hand.
 6 years ago '08        #91
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 lifesabeach said:
This show is garbage. By far, the worst acting and writing I've seen on an independent network. After the bunker fiasco from season one, they should've ended it.

Comic book adaptations don't have to follow the story exactly, but season one was an insult. You know that when you have to and end the season early, you're fu*ked.
smh, this straight trolling. This show is awesome.
 6 years ago '06        #92
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,176 | Props total: 18012 18012
 WalterWhite said:
Wow, what a sh*tty first episode and waste of an hour and a half of my life. Only 3 things happened; girl got lost, girl heard about the twos affair, and kid got shot. You better hope they get more then 6 episodes this go around they might not get off the road at this pace.

But hey! At least they are surviving... Speaking of which, you can't shoot a gun because the zombies will hear but you can k!ll one with a wrench or two throws of a rock. Dude ditched the lil girl and ran threw the woods for miles scared for his life and then picked up a rock and threw it and knocked a zombie out with one toss. Horrible fu*king writing. Like I said early, great concept but lackluster effort.

10-17-2011, 12:40 AM         #93
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Wow, what a sh*tty first episode and waste of an hour and a half of my life. Only 3 things happened; girl got lost, girl heard about the twos affair, and kid got shot. You better hope they get more then 6 episodes this go around they might not get off the road at this pace.

But hey! At least they are surviving... Speaking of which, you can't shoot a gun because the zombies will hear but you can k!ll one with a wrench or two throws of a rock? Dude ditched the lil girl and ran thru the woods for miles scared for his life and then picked up a rock and knocked a zombie out with one toss. Horrible fu*king writing. Like I said early, great concept but lackluster effort.
Glad you're going to be on duty every week in this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 WalterWhite said:

But hey! At least they are surviving... Speaking of which, you can't shoot a gun because the zombies will hear but you can k!ll one with a wrench or two throws of a rock? Dude ditched the lil girl and ran thru the woods for miles scared for his life and then picked up a rock and knocked a zombie out with one toss. Horrible fu*king writing. Like I said early, great concept but lackluster effort.
im pretty sure it signed on for 2 more seasons and its 12 episodes each. i do agree with you that the whole seperating from the little girl thing was stupid. first off when the first zombie fell into the water rick could of just pistol whipped him several times or something... and why did the other zombie not just run straight in now that i think of it he like ran around like he was smarter... well after rick takes the other one out him and the little girl could of went back together...

but this isnt real life and sh*t cant be perfect
 6 years ago '08        #95
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 WalterWhite said:

terrible post. Terribler poster.
 10-17-2011, 07:49 AM         #96
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Where the little girl :sad5:
 6 years ago '08        #97
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,074 | Props total: 12275 12275
I can't understand why people are hating on this show. It is the most realistic depiction of an unrealistic situation I have seen on television.
 6 years ago '09        #98
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
daam ppl on here r so wack

just cuz they r breaking bad stans they cant watch this show
 6 years ago '04        #99
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 FappingFapstar said:

The interwebs is serial business you're only allowed the interweb police to be a fan or interested in one thing at a time

Last night built up the drama for the season. It was a great starting point for what's to come this season and next
 6 years ago '08        #100
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,074 | Props total: 12275 12275
 FappingFapstar said:

They act like breaking bad is all action all the time...............................
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy