The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #961
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 youknowmystelo said:
Rick only took over because Shane's guilt and puzzled state of mind. Lets not get it twisted, son.

Like Shane said this episode, how many times has Rick saved his own wife? Shane 4, Rick 0.
without rick they would of died by now, rick brought most of that ammo and guns for all them zombies that would of ran up on that spot in atlanta

i like shane in the series but he aint right, if this was real life you wouldnt wanta roll with someone unstable... you never know he might take your life to benefit his...

rick is a better leader cause he thinks sh*t thru... (the dragging the zombies sh*t back to camp was retarded though )

rick will also be a better nutcase then shane when his time comes...
 6 years ago '10        #962
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Nu Tymez said:
Wow I didn't know we had Team Rick and Team Shane now..


exactly what i was saying...

this bx thread turning into some twilight sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #963
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Rico23 said:
U make being stupid look so easy...how bout u explain what u mean instead of the typical bx response of a smiley and lame insult when u can't come up with a valid response in a debate...
lol You couldn't read SHE WASN"T A THREAT YET, the first time I typed it? Typical illiterate moron.

Girl was moving at turtle speed and like 15 feet away from everyone and you act like Rick's some badass bc he walked up and shot her? Unreal.

Like I said (and you prob still can't read), they prob wanted to give her mom a minute before someone blew her head off.

That and like someone else said, it made more sense to let Rick k!ll her bc in a sense it was his fault she wound up like that.
 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM         #964
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
without rick they would of died by now, rick brought most of that ammo and guns for all them zombies that would of ran up on that spot in atlanta

i like shane in the series but he aint right, if this was real life you wouldnt wanta roll with someone unstable... you never know he might take your life to benefit his...

rick is a better leader cause he thinks sh*t thru... (the dragging the zombies sh*t back to camp was retarded though )

rick will also be a better nutcase then shane when his time comes...
Good post. I'll agree with Rick in real life >, Shane on the show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then again Rick on that :bsflag: following that guys delusion and putting everyone in danger.
 6 years ago '07        #965
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
The producers already stated there's a moment that happens when Rick slowly start to lose it. I don't know if its that incident . Threatening or not, he was the only one willing to take the shot, people already had guns in their hands too.
 6 years ago '10        #966
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 youknowmystelo said:
Good post. I'll agree with Rick in real life >, Shane on the show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then again Rick on that :bsflag: following that guys delusion and putting everyone in danger.
the fact they would be dead now if rick wouldnt of showed up overpowers everything

shane would of kept carl and lori alive as long as possible (how many clips did HE have?) , dale had a rifle which i doubt he could of took out a bunch of them and he was by the fire away from the rifle anyway. andrea's gun was unknown so her sh*t was packed away... once all them zombies got to that campsite in atlanta it would of been a fu*king buffett...

rick shows up with like 10 guns and a sh*t load of ammo? yeah id say he put them in a more secure role... also he got them fu*k away from that danger zone.
 6 years ago '08        #967
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Infamous2o1x said:
without rick they would of died by now, rick brought most of that ammo and guns for all them zombies that would of ran up on that spot in atlanta

i like shane in the series but he aint right, if this was real life you wouldnt wanta roll with someone unstable... you never know he might take your life to benefit his...

rick is a better leader cause he thinks sh*t thru... (the dragging the zombies sh*t back to camp was retarded though )

rick will also be a better nutcase then shane when his time comes...
He had to drag those zombies back. Hershell was ready to let him and the click stay.
 11-27-2011, 10:40 PM         #968
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
the fact they would be dead now if rick wouldnt of showed up overpowers everything

shane would of kept carl and lori alive as long as possible (how many clips did HE have?) , dale had a rifle which i doubt he could of took out a bunch of them and he was by the fire away from the rifle anyway. andrea's gun was unknown so her sh*t was packed away... once all them zombies got to that campsite in atlanta it would of been a fu*king buffett...

rick shows up with like 10 guns and a sh*t load of ammo? yeah id say he put them in a more secure role... also he got them fu*k away from that danger zone.
There is no evidence if without Rick had they stay alive or not.

Without Glenn, Rick probably be a goner.
 6 years ago '10        #969
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 youknowmystelo said:
There is no evidence if without Rick had they stay alive or not.
they started coming towards the campsite, the city was dried out of food. they wouldnt of made it, you know it.

i got to go to work , pissed gotta wait til febuary for 5 fu*king episodes
 6 years ago '04        #970
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KarteL13 said:
He had to drag those zombies back. Hershell was ready to let him and the click stay.
Glad this FINALLY happened because then the story can progress into what the comics has :D
Once I saw them bringing the two zombies to the barn I had somewhat of a clue of what was going to happen, just they changed it up from the comic.
 6 years ago '09        #971
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
the argument going on in here is hilarious.
 6 years ago '09        #972
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 youknowmystelo said:
You said Rick > Shane because he walked up to a child zombie and k!lled her.

I said. anyone would have shot her if she got close enough

Rick's fault she turned into a zombie because of his lack of endurance.

Rick too busy being a an old man's bi*ch by dragging zombies into the barn.
goddam ur becoming of the stupidest and annoying posters in this section

why must every section have a moron like u who overuses smileys to prove his idiotic points to look different?
 11-27-2011, 11:03 PM         #973
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
goddam ur becoming of the stupidest and annoying posters in this section

why must every section have a moron like u who overuses smileys to prove his idiotic points to look different?
Getting mad on a internet forum = get a life bi*ch

4 long sentences and one smiley use. Go on a fap session.
 6 years ago '08        #974
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
So Otis was the one that put Sophia in the barn.
 6 years ago '09        #975
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 youknowmystelo said:
Getting mad on a internet forum = get a life bi*ch

4 long sentences and one smiley use. Go on a fap session.
great generic response..ye im mad

good job dis ciphering me bro like rick is a pus*y cuz he k!lled a girl zombie while everyone was in shock.........good job
 6 years ago '04        #976
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
yup like i thought otis died before anyone knew he put her in the barn
 6 years ago '09        #977
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Rico23 said:
Nothing else needs to be said...n*ggas wanna nitpick between what zombie is threatening and what zombie is non threatening..fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
right.....she couldve bit someones hand they dont gotta go for the k!ll or anything

rick only brave dude to k!ll her cuz he prolly felt it was his fault

shane stood there with his head down
 11-27-2011, 11:08 PM         #978
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
great generic response..ye im mad

good job dis ciphering me bro like rick is a pus*y cuz he k!lled a girl zombie while everyone was in shock.........good job
Your post was irreverent to the points of my post with an obviously mad tone. If anything your post was the typical one.
 11-27-2011, 11:09 PM         #979
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
right.....she couldve bit someones hand they dont gotta go for the k!ll or anything

rick only brave dude to k!ll her cuz he prolly felt it was his fault

shane stood there with his head down
Actually Shane was about to get in position (slight raise from waist) to shoot until Rick walk past him. Watch the scene again.
 6 years ago '07        #980
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 MosDefinition said:
yup like i thought otis died before anyone knew he put her in the barn
yea, it was shane's fault they didn't find her. @ them using bbq for body parts the zombies eat.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy