The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #941
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Man I was pissed off at this show for the past couple of episodes. Im glad they finally got they rocks off tonight.

Rick = pus*y

Shane = Boss
 11-27-2011, 09:46 PM         #942
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Hey dumb a.ss that's not the reason....its because he had the balls to step up do it first...clearly no one was gonna do anything...and a zombie is a fu*kin zombie it doesn't matter if its the form of a fat man or a skinny child or a torso so k!ll me with the It's just a kid zombie FOH...all this "o well he just did it because he felt guilty" is all speculation....and imo its not Ricks fault at all that her dumb a.ss got turned...its her for not following directions...all she had to do was hide while Rick led away the zombies which he did...she decided to leave from her safe hiding spot anyway and from how it all went down it looked like she didn't even wait but 5 mins before going off on her own
you need to go back and watch that scene. at the balls to step up in do it. Everyone was perplexed and sad they seen her. If anything that was the gayest way to make Rick look like a bad a.ss IMO.
 11-27-2011, 09:46 PM         #943
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
You said Rick > Shane because he walked up to a child zombie and k!lled her.

I said. anyone would have shot her if she got close enough

Rick's fault she turned into a zombie because of his lack of endurance.

Rick too busy being a an old man's bi*ch by dragging zombies into the barn.
Oh really? she was like 10 feet away and not a goddamn one of them had their gun drawn on them.

rick is the only one with real balls, instead of cowering like a baby he walked up and put one between her eyes.

And rick is a bi*ch? why? because he wants to protect his wife, child and baby on the way? are you gonna sit there and tell me if this happened in real life you wouldn't do the same? its easy to act gangster online.
 11-27-2011, 09:47 PM         #944
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Oh really? she was like 10 feet away and not a goddamn one of them had their gun drawn on them.

rick is the only one with real balls, instead of cowering like a baby he walked up and put one between her eyes.

And rick is a bi*ch? why? because he wants to protect his wife, child and baby on the way? are you gonna sit there and tell me if this happened in real life you wouldn't do the same? its easy to act gangster online.
go watch the scene again. You truly are a moron if you think Shane wouldn't have shot her. I don't think Rick's a bi*ch he was just plain being one at the moment, what kind of moron drags alive zombies back in the place he sleeps? fu*k, no. Why am i going to drag zombies like an idiot?
 6 years ago '08        #945
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Shane's getting reckless. I give him by the end of season 2.
 6 years ago '10        #946
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
rick is gonna turn into a even more brutal person then shane has ever been... stay tuned... (probaly not this season)

i think this was the moment rick changes a little bit... he really changes when a certain event occurs in the near future.

im pissed i gotta wait til feb 12th for 5 fu*king episodes

edit: and how do we know she didnt hide in the barn on her own?
 6 years ago '08        #947
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I don't think its a coincidence they showed how they got the zombies in there in this episode. They def brought the girl in there.
 6 years ago '08        #948
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 Infamous2o1x said:
rick is gonna turn into a even more brutal person then shane has ever been... stay tuned... (probaly not this season)

i think this was the moment rick changes a little bit... he really changes when a certain event occurs in the near future.

If she climbed in the top like Glenn did then i don't see how they could have gotten to her. All the other entrances are locked. Also if she "fell" down into the lower area of the barn the other walkers would have ripped her apart before she could turn into one.
 6 years ago '04        #949
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
shane startin to be the man to me
 6 years ago '04        #950
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Infamous2o1x said:

im not holding onto anything that happens in the comics as set in stone alkl we know is

[spoiler - click to view]

outside of that i doubt we see anything outside of that and the stuff that they are doing now in the comic with the community i doubt the show goes long enough to even get there

this show is amc highest rated but i doubt it last past 5 seasons
 6 years ago '04        #951
423 Fiend 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 2 2
otis put her in the barn, guranteed...thats why none of them knew
 6 years ago '07        #952
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 youknowmystelo said:
because he shot a threat less child zombie, which was the reason she turned into a zombie in the first place.
You replying to what I wrote made NO sense. I was just saying he snaps eventually down the road but still wasn't even hesitant to k!ll Sophia, unlike everyone else.

Infamous2o1x said:

6 years ago '08        #953
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
 Rico23 said:
Hey dumb a.ss that's not the reason....its because he had the balls to step up do it first...clearly no one was gonna do anything...and a zombie is a fu*kin zombie it doesn't matter if its the form of a fat man or a skinny child or a torso so k!ll me with the It's just a kid zombie FOH...all this "o well he just did it because he felt guilty" is all speculation....and imo its not Ricks fault at all that her dumb a.ss got turned...its her for not following directions...all she had to do was hide while Rick led away the zombies which he did...she decided to leave from her safe hiding spot anyway and from how it all went down it looked like she didn't even wait but 5 mins before going off on her own
lol Bullsh*t. They were just waiting to give her mom a min prob.

The girl was in no way a threat.
 11-27-2011, 10:11 PM         #954
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so not waiting to shoot vulnerable Sofia = Rick = G?
If anything it shows Shane has empathy to hold off for a little bit.

After all that happened through this episode, you Rick stans have the audacity to come off the mouth with that :bsflag:

He got talked into dragging zombies into the barn.

Rick is the fourth toughest person on the show.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 11-27-2011 at 10:15 PM..
 11-27-2011, 10:14 PM         #955
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Bullsh*t. They were just waiting to give her mom a min prob.

The girl was in no way a threat.
 11-27-2011, 10:18 PM         #956
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The baby steps with weak scowl indicated non-threatening.
 6 years ago '10        #957
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
people really arguing about shane and rick?

who gives a fu*k , shane in a rush to leave this farm but people forget he didnt even want to leave that spot by atlanta. he in a rush now? shane was leader and rick took that sh*t... it is what it is....
 6 years ago '08        #958
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
 Rico23 said:
Lol all of a sudden zombies can or can't be threats.. ok..so if Shane shot her then what would u all say?....they've k!lled plenty of non threatening zombies...daryl fu*kin shot a zombie who was hanging from a noose...that's pretty non threatening...are ppl Shane stans now

Calling me a Rick stan like I hate shane and totally love Rick when this is the first time I've ever made a statement comparing the two....but u go ahead...trollin ain't easy
You really try hard to avoid logic.
 11-27-2011, 10:21 PM         #959
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
people really arguing about shane and rick?

who gives a fu*k , shane in a rush to leave this farm but people forget he didnt even want to leave that spot by atlanta. he in a rush now? shane was leader and rick took that sh*t... it is what it is....
Rick only took over because Shane's guilt and puzzled state of mind. Lets not get it twisted, son.

Like Shane said this episode, how many times has Rick saved his own wife? Shane 4, Rick 0.
 6 years ago '04        #960
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Wow I didn't know we had Team Rick and Team Shane now..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago