The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #841
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 SlickJ101 said:
In general. He's basically an old, smart dude who knows he has no other power aside from knowing how to manipulate people. The way he gets into everyone's sh*t is bad writing, imo. There was no intelligent reason to say that to Shane.

Too bad bc the dude who plays him is a good actor, but they fu*k up his character.
no its not. Dale is playing the role of a wise old man that can see through the bullshiit of most people. He has every right to be on Shane considering Dale witnessed Shane pointing his gun at his freaken best friend.

smh @ people thinking Shane is a good person. Dude tried to r*pe Rick's wife while Rick was around, pointed his gun at Rick with a disgusted look on him, murdered Otis (though that's an arguable situation), and pretty much solidified his stance by telling Dale he'll k!ll him.

Shane is the prime definition of a morally grey character. He's as much as a liability to the rest of the camp as he is a helpful individual.

And I hate to sound like a comic book nerd, but that's how he is in the comic as well.
 6 years ago '04        #842
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KarteL13 said:
no its not. Dale is playing the role of a wise old man that can see through the bullshiit of most people. He has every right to be on Shane considering Dale witnessed Shane pointing his gun at his freaken best friend.

smh @ people thinking Shane is a good person. Dude tried to r*pe Rick's wife while Rick was around, pointed his gun at Rick with a disgusted look on him, murdered Otis (though that's an arguable situation), and pretty much solidified his stance by telling Dale he'll k!ll him.

Shane is the prime definition of a morally grey character. He's as much as a liability to the rest of the camp as he is a helpful individual.

And I hate to sound like a comic book nerd, but that's how he is in the comic as well.
Just not this long..
 6 years ago '08        #843
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 KarteL13 said:

lol If Dale was really that wise he'd know that there was no good reason for his old a.ss to put a big X on his head for someone like Shane.
 6 years ago '08        #844
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 famoussasjohn said:
Just not this long..
Wtf are you talking about? He was even worse in the comic....dry snitching and shiit.
 6 years ago '11        #845
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 KarteL13 said:
Wtf are you talking about? He was even worse in the comic....dry snitching and shiit.
you talking about shane?? thats who he is talking about, he was laughing at his longevity in the comic
 6 years ago '04        #846
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KarteL13 said:
I'm saying he doesn't live long in the comic so all we know is his mind goes south once Rick cames back from the comic...We barely even knew Shane in the comic.
 6 years ago '05        #847
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 KarteL13 said:

The two people in the group I'd want with me in a zombie apoc are Daryl and Shane.

6 years ago '11        #848
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Reppindaburghh said:
The two people in the group I'd want with me in a zombie apoc are Daryl and Shane.

fu*k that i'd take rick and daryl over shane, shane is a badass but that dude will k!ll you if it benefits him at all. He the type you running out of food so he turn cannibal and eat you.
 6 years ago '07        #849
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 whothebestmc said:
fu*k that i'd take rick and daryl over shane, shane is a badass but that dude will k!ll you if it benefits him at all. He the type you running out of food so he turn cannibal and eat you.
Yup, and pretty soon ppl will have to take Rick anyway .
 6 years ago '09        #850
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 famoussasjohn said:
I'm saying he doesn't live long in the comic so all we know is his mind goes south once Rick cames back from the comic...We barely even knew Shane in the comic.
dam thats weak
 6 years ago '08        #851
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 whothebestmc said:
Not really. The only reason he's still even with the group is bc he feels like he'd be abandoning them (mostly Lori and Carl) if he left.
 6 years ago '05        #852
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
i guess im the only one that clicked on the spoiler picture a couple of pages ago???
I did to. A lot of us did. If the show goes that route, 75 percent of the regulars in this thread are going to be pissed off and probably 25 percent of them are going to stop watching the show.

Don't go that route, TWD.
 6 years ago '07        #853
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 1309 1309
 whothebestmc said:
Real Talk, and if its a foot race between you shane and some zombies guess whos getting popped and left to feast on. I like Shane but you cant trust him because hes shady as hell.
 6 years ago '05        #854
space
space
 Daville502 said:
Real Talk, and if its a foot race between you shane and some zombies guess whos getting popped and left to feast on. I like Shane but you cant trust him because hes shady as hell.
I don't get that a.ssumption .

He shot a guy he knew for 1 day, who just shot the son of his best friend and a woman he cares about, in order to save that son and help his best friend and that woman he cares about.
 6 years ago '04        #855
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Reppindaburghh said:

He shot a guy he knew for 1 day, who just shot the son of his best friend and a woman he cares about, in order to save that son and help his best friend and that woman he cares about.
some people only look at one side of things

if it was him and Rick i doubt he would have shot him so that he could get away, of course these are all a.ssumptions but i doubt he would do it to someone he has a connection with
 11-27-2011, 12:22 PM         #856
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

He k!lled him coldblooded after fat man saved him.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 11-27-2011 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #857
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
He k!lled him coldblooded after fat man saved him.
In order to save the kid.
 11-27-2011, 12:27 PM         #858
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
In order to save the kid.
Himself and the kid.

look i ain't mad at Shane because he shouldn't have been in that predicament.
 6 years ago '04        #859
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 OoChiLLoO said:
i guess im the only one that clicked on the spoiler picture a couple of pages ago???
Yup... I havent read anything with a spoiler tag in this thread.. Just because, unlike other shows I watch, this show actually has source material so some people already know whats going to happen, so I am avoiding spoiler tags..
 6 years ago '06        #860
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18233 18233
lets go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy