The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #821
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 10093 10093
 Sephiroth757 said:
@...........

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #822
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Sephiroth757 said:
@...........

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #823
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
All these damn spoilers, I couldn't control myself
 6 years ago '05        #824
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
This season has been too slow and development wise not going anywhere. The searching for the little girl is painful to watch.

The whole scenes with Shane and the blonde women looking for the girl was pointless, they found nothing, discovered nothing and produced nothing.........besides a little fu*king at the end. But who really cares they fu*ked in the car? This is not a soft pr0n movie. It s a zombie movie.
 6 years ago '05        #825
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Wasted said:
This season has been too slow and development wise not going anywhere. The searching for the little girl is painful to watch.

The whole scenes with Shane and the blonde women looking for the girl was pointless, they found nothing, discovered nothing and produced nothing.........besides a little fu*king at the end. But who really cares they fu*ked in the car? This is not a soft pr0n movie. It s a zombie movie.
That was actually an important scene, it showed the blonde chick cross that gap between grossed out by k!lling walkers and bad at shooting a gun under pressure, to her thriving in the moment. Plus it led to the Dale and Shane stand off, which was a powerful scene (even though I think Dale is a fu*king idiot for doing what he did).
 6 years ago '08        #826
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Reppindaburghh said:
That was actually an important scene, it showed the blonde chick cross that gap between grossed out by k!lling walkers and bad at shooting a gun under pressure, to her thriving in the moment. Plus it led to the Dale and Shane stand off, which was a powerful scene (even though I think Dale is a fu*king idiot for doing what he did).
In general. He's basically an old, smart dude who knows he has no other power aside from knowing how to manipulate people. The way he gets into everyone's sh*t is bad writing, imo. There was no intelligent reason to say that to Shane.

Too bad bc the dude who plays him is a good actor, but they fu*k up his character.
 6 years ago '05        #827
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
In general. He's basically an old, smart dude who knows he has no other power aside from knowing how to manipulate people. The way he gets into everyone's sh*t is bad writing, imo. There was no intelligent reason to say that to Shane.

Too bad bc the dude who plays him is a good actor, but they fu*k up his character.

I agree.
 11-24-2011, 06:44 PM         #828
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they k!ll off Shane next episode then
 6 years ago '08        #829
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 youknowmystelo said:
If they k!ll off Shane next episode then
It'd be hard to keep watching it if they do that.

That dude is a much better actor than Rick and pretty much everyone else on the show.
 11-24-2011, 07:58 PM         #830
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason, it's weird hearing Rick do that southern accent knowing he's British.
 6 years ago '09        #831
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1314 1314
I fu*king love this show

Hated the first season being 6 episodes

To me this season the most powerful scene was when the dude with the arrows(sorry mind went blank) had a talk with his brother. When he got up the little cliff I thought he was about to get bit because it happen last time when he was talking to his brother...and then the walkers in the barn
 6 years ago '08        #832
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 SlickJ101 said:

I was like when just went around the camp on some Colombo I already know but I want you to confirm it sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #833
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Just saw the latest episode and Shane is a pimp, and fu*k Dale he just mad that he didn't get to hit it. fu*k that Father daughter bull sh*t, I think Dale wanted that a.ss for himself. Shane should have smacked him. But really I think that Daryl should have hit that a.ss first, I mean she almost k!lled the man. Also Dale lucky that Hershel is a religious man, cause if he was not he would have k!lled him. Can't wait to see the next episode.
 6 years ago '06        #834
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18217 18217
is this the last episode on sunday of the season?
 6 years ago '08        #835
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 LowaEastSide5 said:
is this the last episode on sunday of the season?
they split the season into 2 parts. the second half of the season starts in feb. Sunday is the last episode of the first half of the season.
 11-25-2011, 10:48 AM         #836
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
they split the season into 2 parts. the second half of the season starts in feb. Sunday is the last episode of the first half of the season.
thats weak, first part was weak, prolly gonna make a lot of people forget this show.
 6 years ago '06        #837
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18217 18217
 tdnupe3 said:
good looks, i expect something crazy to happen on sunday
 6 years ago '05        #838
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I bet you the cliffhanger for Sunday is going to be the little girl being a walker or something.
 6 years ago '07        #839
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Dexter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #840
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Dexter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy