The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #801
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 matelyan said:
They are going to go on another hunt or searh for Sophie. Rick and Shane will have "the talk" about what occured while he was in a coma. Shane will start to get irked because Rick will take it very calmly and cooly, resulting in Shane losing it over his belief that Rick should of stayed dead so he could be the sole man, father, protector and provider for Lori & Carl.

Rick will want to continue to be buddies, but Shane will have completely lost it at this point and raise his gun to Rick in order to k!ll him once and for all. Then we will hear a single gun shot and fade to black (
[spoiler - click to view]

)
Strong Breaking Bad spoiler right there.

6 years ago '08        #802
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
I actually thought this may have been the best episode of the season. And I've been pretty hard on this season so far. The only thing that you mentioned that annoyed me was Dale all of a sudden telling Shane to bounce.

He's the second most useful person in your group you dumb a.ss. He's 30 years older then Andrea and he's actin like Shane just smashed his wife. fu*k out of here you dumb a.ss.

Also Maggie getting pissed at Rick's wife was DUMB AS F*CK. Glenn told her NOT TO GO, she insisted on going, and then bi*ches about what happened when they got there. After watching this episode I could care less what happens with Dale and Maggie, awful characters. Rick, Shane, and Daryl are all I am really interested in at this point on the show.
Breh, how are you going to rationalize how a girl reacts? Its typical for a girl to flip out on shiit like that.

And Dale has every reason to go in on Shane. How can you dispute him? Whether its jealousy or not, Dale has a reason to be upset. That was the strongest scene in the episode too.
 6 years ago '05        #803
space
space
 matelyan said:

But with
[spoiler - click to view]

as a potential villain in future seasons, I don't know if there will be room for two, vicious, deranged lunatics on the show.
How is Shane a vicious, deranged lunatic? Other then that drunken slip up where he almost r*ped Rick's wife in season one, I look at him as the most rational person on the show.
 6 years ago '05        #804
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
damn brehs, I did the mistake of seeing the spoiler. Its gonna be some fukked up shiit!!!!!!
I accidentally read that spoiler last season and if they went the route of the comics I'm pretty sure it would have happened in the first handful of episodes. I don't see them going that route this late in the game. At least not yet.
 6 years ago '05        #805
space
space
 Dedface said:
Hershel is about to get usurped. Maggie referred to those "people" as walkers at the end of the episode when she was talking to Glen. The woman that was feeding the walkers the chickens looked like she thought it was BS to be feeding them. I think Hershel dies next episode. He's an as*hole anyways.
How exactly is Herschel an as*hole?

at some of the things I'm reading in these last several pages since Sundays episode. Just got around to watching it now.
 6 years ago '05        #806
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
It's the only place she could be, I don't think the writers are that stupid to bring her back alive and well. But I never thought about it like that but I think your second idea makes the most sense since the farm people didn't know them yet and it seems like they are only keeping family members in the barn. So if they throw her in as food and all those zombies feast on her would she be dead or turn?
Herschel is an extremely religious man, and the rest of the group seems to be as well. Feeding a little girl to a group of undead zombies, or a group of diseased and deranged humans as Herschel sees them, is certainly NOT a possibility. Especially when they have chickens and horses and sh*t around.
 6 years ago '05        #807
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
The likelihood of Rick surviving virtually impossible. Being that's his best friends wife they both already have history. I see nothing wrong with your right hand man taking care of your woman in a post-apocalypse.
I agree with this. If I'm dead, who better to take care of my wife and son then my best friend who I know is a guy who is well prepared to handle dangerous situations, and who I trusted up until the time of my death.

6 years ago '05        #808
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Breh, how are you going to rationalize how a girl reacts? Its typical for a girl to flip out on shiit like that.

And Dale has every reason to go in on Shane. How can you dispute him? Whether its jealousy or not, Dale has a reason to be upset. That was the strongest scene in the episode too.
Well it was a combination of Maggie being an irrational dumb bi*ch, and Glenn being one of the biggest simps in television history not calming her the fu*k down on that long a.ss ride back to the camp.

How exactly does Dale have every reason to go in on Shane? I have girls that I am close friends with, but not dating, and if one of my guy friends hooks up with them or develops a connection with them you are saying I have a legitimate logical right to be upset with that guy? Really?

And while that whole situation was annoying as fu*k, I do agree that Shane's reaction in that scene was the strongest part of the episode, and probably the strongest part of the season up to this point.
 6 years ago '08        #809
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well it was a combination of Maggie being an irrational dumb bi*ch, and Glenn being one of the biggest simps in television history not calming her the fu*k down on that long a.ss ride back to the camp.

How exactly does Dale have every reason to go in on Shane? I have girls that I am close friends with, but not dating, and if one of my guy friends hooks up with them or develops a connection with them you are saying I have a legitimate logical right to be upset with that guy? Really?

And while that whole situation was annoying as fu*k, I do agree that Shane's reaction in that scene was the strongest part of the episode, and probably the strongest part of the season up to this point.
We can agree to disagree on the Maggie part. But given the fact Maggie was spooked for the very first time, a female throwing a fit isn't something I'd consider stupid or illogical.

As far as Dale goes, Kirkman said the relationship between Dale and Andrea is NOT like the comics. It's more like father/daughter. So given the fact that Dale witnessed first hand Shane pointing his shotgun at his supposed best friend and that Dale has an idea that Shane pulled some grimey shiit with Otis, it's easy to see why Dale wouldn't want Andrea dealing with Shane. The whole pointing the gun at Rick is reason enough to look at Shane with tainted eyes. Let's not forget Shane beating down the wife beater.

So nah breh, you're wrong. And I wouldn't want any of my female friends or siblings dealing with anyone I know is grimey. So miss me with that shiit....
 11-23-2011, 05:34 PM         #810
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maggie was correct to go off at Lori.
 11-23-2011, 05:42 PM         #811
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did Shane point his shotgun onto Rick?
 6 years ago '08        #812
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
When did Shane point his shotgun onto Rick?
The first season. Rick and Shane went out to the woods and Shane had his gun aimed right at Rick with some sick look on his face and Dale caught him.
 11-23-2011, 05:53 PM         #813
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
The first season. Rick and Shane went out to the woods and Shane had his gun aimed right at Rick with some sick look on his face and Dale caught him.
What episode?
 6 years ago '08        #814
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
What episode?
5TH

6 years ago '08        #815
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
This show is the most entertaining piece of sh*t on tv. Some how we added a 4th missing but maybe not dead character. I'm just waiting for Merle, Morgan, Duane, Sophia, and whoever else goes missing in the last half of season 2 to show up as some legion of doom crew hunting for Rick's head.
 6 years ago '10        #816
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9788 9788
 Arson said:
This show is the most entertaining piece of sh*t on tv. Some how we added a 4th missing but maybe not dead character. I'm just waiting for Merle, Morgan, Duane, Sophia, and whoever else goes missing in the last half of season 2 to show up as some legion of doom crew hunting for Rick's head.
Now this would be compelling TV
 6 years ago '05        #817
space
space
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2011, 06:30 PM         #818
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@...........

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #819
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18422 18422
 Sephiroth757 said:
@...........

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #820
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy