The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #761
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 famoussasjohn said:
did you read the comic?

read if you want to know..
[spoiler - click to view]

Yeah I have read them and plan on rereading them soon.

And after season 1 I didnít think they were going to go that route. But after watching the latest episode and all the foreshadowing and tension, I think they might include it now this season.
 6 years ago '04        #762
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 matelyan said:
Yeah I have read them and plan on rereading them soon.

And after season 1 I didnít think they were going to go that route. But after watching the latest episode and all the foreshadowing and tension, I think they might include it now this season.
I think instead of

they are going to play him off as a wild card. He has played a major role in the TV show, whereas the comic, he was short lived and never got development. You can see they are changing his character for the worse each episode, and when he was looking at Carl with Rick and Lori in the background when he was outside playing and everything it kind of seemed like it hit him hard and seemed like it flicked a switch on him.
 6 years ago '04        #763
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I think instead of

they are going to play him off as a wild card. He has played a major role in the TV show, whereas the comic, he was short lived and never got development. You can see they are changing his character for the worse each episode, and when he was looking at Carl with Rick and Lori in the background when he was outside playing and everything it kind of seemed like it hit him hard and seemed like it flicked a switch on him.
They definitely fleshed his character out in the TV show. And the actor who played him has some talent. I would like to see him finish the entire season. I like the idea of him being the wild card. And something leads me to believe the group will find out the truth about what went down with Otis.

But with

as a potential villain in future seasons, I don't know if there will be room for two, vicious, deranged lunatics on the show.
 6 years ago '04        #764
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 matelyan said:
They definitely fleshed his character out in the TV show. And the actor who played him has some talent. I would like to see him finish the entire season. I like the idea of him being the wild card. And something leads me to believe the group will find out the truth about what went down with Otis.

But with

as a potential villain in future seasons, I don't know if there will be room for two, vicious, deranged lunatics on the show.
I've grown to like his character and definitely see his point of view about basically only caring for yourself in a live or die situation. I'd like to see him last all season, but I see

I think Dale is going to get him to come out and say he shot Otis to get the zombies to eat him so he could get away.

I'm hoping they start going along with the comic for a lot of the content. I'm kind of pissed they skipped over the

from the comic. I got kind of amped when they were talking about upscale homes and checking them out. To my dismay that will be the last time they go there. :(
 11-21-2011, 06:44 PM         #765
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
I don't agree with this post at all.
how so
 6 years ago '04        #766
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I've grown to like his character and definitely see his point of view about basically only caring for yourself in a live or die situation. I'd like to see him last all season, but I see

I think Dale is going to get him to come out and say he shot Otis to get the zombies to eat him so he could get away.

I'm hoping they start going along with the comic for a lot of the content. I'm kind of pissed they skipped over the

from the comic. I got kind of amped when they were talking about upscale homes and checking them out. To my dismay that will be the last time they go there. :(
For me it was no

that pissed me off. No

or

and I'm done with the show. But I highly doubt they would omit all that.

I hope we get a good cliff hanger for the mid season finale.
 6 years ago '08        #767
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
damn brehs, I did the mistake of seeing the spoiler. Its gonna be some fukked up shiit!!!!!!
 11-22-2011, 12:17 AM         #768
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hershel is about to get usurped. Maggie referred to those "people" as walkers at the end of the episode when she was talking to Glen. The woman that was feeding the walkers the chickens looked like she thought it was BS to be feeding them. I think Hershel dies next episode. He's an as*hole anyways.
 6 years ago '08        #769
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Dedface said:
Hershel is about to get usurped. Maggie referred to those "people" as walkers at the end of the episode when she was talking to Glen. The woman that was feeding the walkers the chickens looked like she thought it was BS to be feeding them. I think Hershel dies next episode. He's an as*hole anyways.
He's also the as*hole who saved Rick's kid and Daryl.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 11-22-2011 at 12:28 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #770
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 SlickJ101 said:
After his boy shot the kid
 6 years ago '08        #771
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
After his boy shot the kid
You can't blame that on Hershel. Shane k!lled the dude who shot Carl anyways.
 11-22-2011, 01:39 AM         #772
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
True, but he's still got a barn full of walkers about 50 yards from where the group sleeps in tents. If they get out and attack the group...that's his a.ss.
 6 years ago '08        #773
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Dedface said:
True, but he's still got a barn full of walkers about 50 yards from where the group sleeps in tents. If they get out and attack the group...that's his a.ss.
Ya, but it's also his place they're staying at and from what we've seen, he's maintained control of the barn without problems.

lol I'd want Rick's dumbass people gone too if I was him. At least the not-useful ones.
 6 years ago '07        #774
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 SlickJ101 said:
You can't blame that on Hershel. Shane k!lled the dude who shot Carl anyways.
True Shane is a cold blooded motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '04        #775
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
I bet the little girl is in the barn
So did she become a walker, and Herschel and his people corralled her into there? Or do you think they fed her to the walkers because they found her and didnít want to take care of her?

Iím playing with the second suggestion and I like your idea. Could be true. Would be a nice swerve.
 11-22-2011, 02:11 PM         #776
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormedicalboI said:
how so
The likelihood of Rick surviving virtually impossible. Being that's his best friends wife they both already have history. I see nothing wrong with your right hand man taking care of your woman in a post-apocalypse.
 6 years ago '06        #777
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
fu*k, ya going to make me click on the spoiler
 6 years ago '08        #778
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lol If they fed the girl to the zombies then I'm done w/this show. That'd make zero sense at all.

Hershel still treats the zombies like people but he's gonna k!ll some living girl? That's retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #779
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol If they fed the girl to the zombies then I'm done w/this show. That'd make zero sense at all.

Hershel still treats the zombies like people but he's gonna k!ll some living girl? That's retarded.
I was joking with that suggestion. I strongly doubt that would happen. I agree it wouldn't make any sense and be a.ss backwards to include it in the show.
 6 years ago '08        #780
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 matelyan said:
I was joking with that suggestion. I strongly doubt that would happen. I agree it wouldn't make any sense and be a.ss backwards to include it in the show.
Thank god. She shouldn't be in there either way. Hershel would of mentioned finding her when they told him about it.

Nobody cares what happened to her at this point anyways lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy