The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 131
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #741
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 MosDefinition said:
does it matter?

its like asking what happened to the spanish guy and his family
What happened to them?
 6 years ago '10        #742
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9854 9854
 TH35 said:
What happened to them?
Yeah...
 6 years ago '09        #743
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
slow pace this season but iono is that how the comics are?

they r basically searching for the lil girl while a lot of information is coming out

this season is more about character development for a lot of them like shane and the blonde he banged
 6 years ago '05        #744
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 TH35 said:
What happened to them?
They decided to not go to the CDC and went their own way.
 6 years ago '07        #745
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,703 | Props total: 38557 38557
 youknowmystelo said:
Don't leave your girl around Shane.
 6 years ago '04        #746
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Carl sneaking guns, asking Shane to teach him how to shoot. I am still holding out hope that Carl gets his first k!ll this season
 6 years ago '08        #747
Dy-lan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
I wonder how rick is gonna act towards shane now.
 6 years ago '06        #748
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 FappingFapstar said:
slow pace this season but iono is that how the comics are?

they r basically searching for the lil girl while a lot of information is coming out

this season is more about character development for a lot of them like shane and the blonde he banged
That was what a lot of people had problems with in the first season - a lack of character development
 11-21-2011, 04:17 PM         #749
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-lan said:
I wonder how rick is gonna act towards shane now.

their friendship gotta be down the drain
 6 years ago '04        #750
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Tight_Grip said:

their friendship gotta be down the drain
Bros before Hoes

But seriously, he shouldnt have that much of a problem, they thought he was dead... sh*t happens

Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none...


Last edited by Nu Tymez; 11-21-2011 at 04:34 PM..
 11-21-2011, 04:57 PM         #751
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:

their friendship gotta be down the drain
Rick is too rational.
 6 years ago '10        #752
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
so when things finally pick up they are giving us a mid season finale? so i guess this ish wont b back on til jan/feb?
 6 years ago '04        #753
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Dy-lan said:
I wonder how rick is gonna act towards shane now.
They are going to go on another hunt or searh for Sophie. Rick and Shane will have "the talk" about what occured while he was in a coma. Shane will start to get irked because Rick will take it very calmly and cooly, resulting in Shane losing it over his belief that Rick should of stayed dead so he could be the sole man, father, protector and provider for Lori & Carl.

Rick will want to continue to be buddies, but Shane will have completely lost it at this point and raise his gun to Rick in order to k!ll him once and for all. Then we will hear a single gun shot and fade to black (like the end of Season 3 of Breaking Bad when Jesse arrived at Gale's doorstep to k!ll him)
 6 years ago '04        #754
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Jruk2345 said:
so when things finally pick up they are giving us a mid season finale? so i guess this ish wont b back on til jan/feb?
My sentiments exactly. The last two episodes were fu*king awesome and sh*tted on the earlier episodes this season.

And after next week we have to wait until the second week of February.
 11-21-2011, 05:15 PM         #755
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
They are going to go on another hunt or searh for Sophie. Rick and Shane will have "the talk" about what occured while he was in a coma. Shane will start to get irked because Rick will take it very calmly and cooly, resulting in Shane losing it over his belief that Rick should of stayed dead so he could be the sole man, father, protector and provider for Lori & Carl.

Rick will want to continue to be buddies, but Shane will have completely lost it at this point and raise his gun to Rick in order to k!ll him once and for all. Then we will hear a single gun shot and fade to black (like the end of Season 3 of Breaking Bad when Jesse arrived at Gale's doorstep to k!ll him)
It'll be so out of character if Rick son k!lls him.
 6 years ago '04        #756
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 youknowmystelo said:
It'll be so out of character if Rick son k!lls him.

[pic - click to view]



IDK. Carl has his dad's hat, sneaking around stealing guns and is getting the training to use those weapons. You never know what might happen???
 11-21-2011, 05:53 PM         #757
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shane told ricks wife he was dead so rick cant really blame her for givin up the pus*y. shane is a bi*ch for fu*kin on his homeboys wife.

i think ricks while will try to miscarry since she was talkin all that sh*t about not wantin carl to live in that life... and she'll avoid not havin to admit she dnt kno who the father is
 6 years ago '05        #758
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 WalterWhite said:



It k!lls me how they can stay in one area for 7 episodes. A little girl gets lost and 2 people get shot/took a arrow to his side and they are able to recover and walk around before they can find her. Talking about leads and sh*t

Thinking about that barn bullsh*t... Why couldn't the girl just go up to him after dinner in a quiet place and be like no, we can't go to the barn.

Why does the asian have to act like this
[pic - click to view]

Anytime he knows a secret.
the farmer daughter didnt read what the asian guy wrote in the message (to meet in the barn) at the table until the women were cleaning the dishes. by then the asian guy was already heading towards the barn...

On a side note, i see those that dont like the show are nitpicking at the smallest details though. Like it really will sway people who actually like the show to stop watching it.
 11-21-2011, 05:54 PM         #759
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormedicalboI said:
shane told ricks wife he was dead so rick cant really blame her for givin up the pus*y. shane is a bi*ch for fu*kin on his homeboys wife.
I don't agree with this post at all.
 6 years ago '04        #760
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 matelyan said:

[pic - click to view]



IDK. Carl has his dad's hat, sneaking around stealing guns and is getting the training to use those weapons. You never know what might happen???
did you read the comic?

read if you want to know..
[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy