Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #661
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
what would be a logical reason to keep walkers?

only thing i can think of is that they are friends and or family and are praying for a cure.
 6 years ago '09        #662
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Shakezula714 said:
next episode is gonna be ham..all hell breaks loose...gonna leave us on a cliff hanger until the second half of the season starts on feb 12th i can feel it
thats mad gay didnt know they would be doing this
 6 years ago '08        #663
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Shakezula714 said:
next episode is gonna be ham..all hell breaks loose...gonna leave us on a cliff hanger until the second half of the season starts on feb 12th i can feel it
wait.....wait...........................what!!!!!! !

those better not be facts
 6 years ago '05        #664
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL @ people thinking a show's episodes should run on the timeframe that YOU think it should. The girl has only been lost a few days so all the bi*ching about 'it's the fifth episode and they're still at the farm' is dumb as hell. Any rational person isn't going to lose their child in the fu*king woods and just be like 'well time to move on'. Her disappearance is what helps move the fu*king story along...
Nobody is suggesting the mother should give up on her daughter. We are suggesting the group should give up on the mother and daughter. She can stick around at the farm and look for her daughter if she wants. If I'm Rick, I'm done getting my people injured looking for a girl who is definitely dead (Speaking in logical terms, she would be dead roaming those woods for days/nights with zombies on the hunt for her 24/7. But in the show I'm sure she will be found alive and well), and I'm moving the fu*k on.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-15-2011 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #665
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i think som1 has the girl and is taking care of her.......
 6 years ago '05        #666
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You should know that's not going to happen. What's the point of the group if everyone is out for themselves? They already know the woman would be zombie food if she was by herself, so that just isn't logical. I would think someone shouldn't even mention leaving the area until two weeks or so has passed. And I'm not sure why y'all act like Rick and Shane have total control over the group. Anybody that wants to move on has full access to do so if they wish.
If Rick said we are moving on there isn't a single man in the group that wouldn't agree with him. A few of the women would prob want to stick around.

If Shane said we are moving on half the group would likely agree with him and the group would split.

You are only as strong as your weakest link, and the mother of the missing daughter is the weakest link by far. Tell Herschel she's with him now. He wouldn't have the heart to cast her out to be on her own.

You people are to good hearted to survive a zombie apocalypse
 6 years ago '04        #667
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nobody is suggesting the mother should give up on her daughter. We are suggesting the group should give up on the mother and daughter. She can stick around at the farm and look for her daughter if she wants. If I'm Rick, I'm done getting my people injured looking for a girl who is definitely dead (Speaking in logical terms, she would be dead roaming those woods for days/nights with zombies on the hunt for her 24/7. But in the show I'm sure she will be found alive and well), and I'm moving the fu*k on.
how do you know how its going to turn out how about waiting and seeing what occurs with sophia

its a point of contention between rick and shane at this point now

ricks an optimist shanes a pragmatist sophia being missing is showing there differences

ricks thinking about the possibility of things getting better and shanes just trying to survive

daryl needs to feel apart of something which is why hes so hell bent on finding sophia now
 6 years ago '05        #668
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
how do you know how its going to turn out how about waiting and seeing what occurs with sophia
Oh my bad I didn't realize I wasn't permitted to make predictions about the show in this discussion thread. Thank you for making me aware.
 6 years ago '05        #669
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #670
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
anyone else notice how these "walkers" arent movin as slow this season though?? i mean when those 2 were chasing Rick they were jogging
 6 years ago '05        #671
space
space

[video - click to view]

!
 11-15-2011, 03:09 PM         #672
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The title theme needs to be longer!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #673
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 chizz said:
what would be a logical reason to keep walkers?

only thing i can think of is that they are friends and or family and are praying for a cure.
you just answered your own question. It was discussed during the second episode.
 6 years ago '11        #674
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
i always a.ssumed the girl was dead. i might be wrong but i just always thought she was the same zombie girl dragging the doll from the first episode of season one.

like that scene was just an epilogue or something.
 11-15-2011, 09:33 PM         #675
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
thats mad gay didnt know they would be doing this
 Gmengfx said:
wait.....wait...........................what!!!!!! !

those better not be facts
The 13-episode second season will be sliced in two like the soft torso of a lumbering, rotting corpse as it meets the fine steel of a katana. The first seven episodes will air over seven consecutive Sundays starting October 16. That will take the series through November 27. Then it goes on break. A long break. Like, a backpacking through Europe break.

The remaining six episodes won't begin airing until February 12. That means December and January will be entirely zombie free. Yikes! I can't stand split seasons. Hate 'em to death. And I can't think of a reason anyone would like them. Especially with a season that's only 13 episodes long in the first place!
i retract my statment...its 7 episodes instead of 6...but still having to wait until Feb
 11-15-2011, 10:38 PM         #676
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakezula714 said:
i retract my statment...its 7 episodes instead of 6...but still having to wait until Feb
 6 years ago '12        #677
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Reppindaburghh said:
And just like Locke > Jack, Shane > Rick.

Holy sh*t at the last 15 minutes of this episode. Was on pace to be the best episode of the show since the pilot probably, and they go and fu*k it all up at the end.

Brb passing notes at the kiddy table at dinner like we are in middle school.

Brb my dads 3 feet away from me so I'll just entice this dude into s3x instead of waiting 15 minutes and asking him in person in another room.

Brb firing a loud a.ss rifle when the entire time this season they have been preaching not using guns because of the noise.

Brb firing that same rifle when 4 of my friends are 2 feet away from the walker.

Brb none of those walkers are locked down in the barn, so they are free to roam, yet somehow never make noise during the day even though they are loud as fu*k at the door in the one scene that we get to see them.

Brb the last 15 minutes of this episode was fu*king stupid.

Shane and Daryl are the only characters I care about, period. Shane is the most logical, and Daryl is the one guy out of the group that I'd want to be stuck in a zombie apoc with, because he knows what the fu*k he is doing.

Rick is soft and is risking the lives of his entire camp for a girl he's known for a couple weeks. Now his best guy is injured.

Dammit, I was ready to get on here and write up how impressed I was with the episode, and then all that bullsh*t at the end happened. The Daryl and Merle scenes were quality television, though. And Shane's voice of reason was also good writing.
One of the worst posts ever.

Btw.. Locke was one of the biggest pawns in the history of television. Actually, scratch that.. He is the biggest pawn in the history of tv shows.

Jack will always be > Locke

And btw the Walkers weren't causing chaos in the barn until he flashed the light on them. Do you guys pay attention to anything? Just like when they were at the school. They don't start causing chaos until there is a reason too.. Otherwise they are just chilling.

And Daryl >

The old fart has the zombies locked up bc.. Nvm I don't wanna spoil it. The writing on this show is great.. Not as great as LOST but better than most TV shows on television right now.
 11-16-2011, 01:05 AM         #678
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fox Mulder > any characters y'all mentioned.
 6 years ago '12        #679
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Reppindaburghh said:
 6 years ago '05        #680
space
space
 DoMieD said:

And btw the Walkers weren't causing chaos in the barn until he flashed the light on them. Do you guys pay attention to anything? Just like when they were at the school. They don't start causing chaos until there is a reason too.. Otherwise they are just chilling.

And Daryl >

The old fart has the zombies locked up bc.. Nvm I don't wanna spoil it. The writing on this show is great.. Not as great as LOST but better than most TV shows on television right now.
Locke > Jack, that's all I'll touch on on that subject.

And the Walkers obviously aren't goin crazy being loud as fu*k 24 hours a day, but Herschel has to go in there to feed them from time to time, and they have to hear people out roaming about from time to time. Why not start freaking out and making noises when they heard the rifle shot or, you know, all the living breathing humans screaming at the top of their lungs when the blonde chick screamed that there was a walker approaching.

You're just upset that I am speaking logically about flaws with one of your favorite shows. No need to call it a bad post when it's just stating the truth. And like I said, I was giving the episode major props till the last 15 minutes or so. Don't be mad at the facts being laid on the table.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy