The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2011, 12:51 PM         #641
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
word on the streets is that the zombies in the barn were slaves for herschel..he'd make them sleep in the barn and at some point one of them got infected and infected the others..he's kept them there so that when they do find a cure, they can get back to work right away..only reason he's allowing the group to stay at his house is because he's interested in t-dog

lol you had me interested the entire time,. i was reading it like ... lol then i seen tdogs name

xRapHeadx said:
@ his name being T-Dog

Why couldn't he just be named Terrence or Travis or some sh*t? Just had to have that ethnic touch.
ikr.

i remember when the show first came on and he introduced himself to the group

tdog: "folks round my way called me T-Dog"

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2011, 12:58 PM         #642
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
In the comics there was a character named Tyreese who was the complete opposite of T-Dog. Tyreese was a beast and was strong physically, mentally and emotionally. Think Shane, but minus all the shadiness.

Why they went with T-Dog over Tyreese I'll never know or understand. But it is a damn shame.
we hate tdog so much..that i have a feeling he might surprise us by the end of the season and save daryl or shane..somebody..i mean he cant just be this useless, n*gga is literally a waste of space on the farm, a waste of oxygen that can be inhaled and exhaled by a more worthy human.

btw this show officially sucks now. im disappointed and i dont think i will be sad if they dont get renewed another season. this sh*t went from epic 1st season, to slow a.ss horrible acting fail of a show 2nd season.

im only continuing to watch now because i got this far into it..wanna see what happens
 6 years ago '05        #643
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 KarteL13 said:
Shane and Rick are basically John Lock and Jack Shepard reincarnated.
And just like Locke > Jack, Shane > Rick.

Holy sh*t at the last 15 minutes of this episode. Was on pace to be the best episode of the show since the pilot probably, and they go and fu*k it all up at the end.

Brb passing notes at the kiddy table at dinner like we are in middle school.

Brb my dads 3 feet away from me so I'll just entice this dude into s3x instead of waiting 15 minutes and asking him in person in another room.

Brb firing a loud a.ss rifle when the entire time this season they have been preaching not using guns because of the noise.

Brb firing that same rifle when 4 of my friends are 2 feet away from the walker.

Brb none of those walkers are locked down in the barn, so they are free to roam, yet somehow never make noise during the day even though they are loud as fu*k at the door in the one scene that we get to see them.

Brb the last 15 minutes of this episode was fu*king stupid.

Shane and Daryl are the only characters I care about, period. Shane is the most logical, and Daryl is the one guy out of the group that I'd want to be stuck in a zombie apoc with, because he knows what the fu*k he is doing.

Rick is soft and is risking the lives of his entire camp for a girl he's known for a couple weeks. Now his best guy is injured.

Dammit, I was ready to get on here and write up how impressed I was with the episode, and then all that bullsh*t at the end happened. The Daryl and Merle scenes were quality television, though. And Shane's voice of reason was also good writing.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-14-2011 at 05:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #644
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Lol @ LOST having good writing. I think we all know once the series was over that the show was utter bullcrap from a writing stand point.

And Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal (Rick & Shane) are good actors.
I mean you can say what you want about them not answering a ton of (Mostly useless) questions on Lost, but the writing when it came to dialogue/etc was always quality writing. Much better then this show, at least.
 11-14-2011, 05:01 PM         #645
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the main characters, should have been daryl's show

His scene where there's no dialogue >>> Ricks
 6 years ago '05        #646
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
so why do you guys think he has a barn full of zombies.

i cant think of 1 reason? well besides they didnt want to waste all the ammo so they trapped them in a barn
Family, friends, neighbors, that he doesn't want to k!ll most likely. It's been discussed to death.
 6 years ago '10        #647
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
Even the hillbilly redneck is a beast, while T dawg is as useful as the the lady with the missing daughter.

However, through my travels I have met some rednecks and they do tend to be very resourceful.

So when are those Zombies in the barn going to get free. I know its going to happen. Just curious to see who dies.
 6 years ago '08        #648
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:

Holy sh*t at the last 15 minutes of this episode. Was on pace to be the best episode of the show since the pilot probably, and they go and fu*k it all up at the end.

Brb my dads 3 feet away from me so I'll just entice this dude into s3x instead of waiting 15 minutes and asking him in person in another room.

Brb firing a loud a.ss rifle when the entire time this season they have been preaching not using guns because of the noise.

Brb firing that same rifle when 4 of my friends are 2 feet away from the walker.

Brb none of those walkers are locked down in the barn, so they are free to roam, yet somehow never make noise during the day even though they are loud as fu*k at the door in the one scene that we get to see them.

Shane and Daryl are the only characters I care about, period. Shane is the most logical, and Daryl is the one guy out of the group that I'd want to be stuck in a zombie apoc with, because he knows what the fu*k he is doing.

Rick is soft and is risking the lives of his entire camp for a girl he's known for a couple weeks. Now his best guy is injured.

Dammit, I was ready to get on here and write up how impressed I was with the episode, and then all that bullsh*t at the end happened. The Daryl and Merle scenes were quality television, though. And Shane's voice of reason was also good writing.

I agree on that whole Shane > Rick thing. Just like the Locke > Jack thing. I like the dynamic between the characters just like I did in Lost. Another comparison you have is X and Magneto considering Rick and Shane are best friends. Sooner or later, their philosophies in leadership will boil over just like it started in the last episode. I'm glad they kept Shane around.

And I didn't really mind the last 15 minutes of it. The Barn part is right out of the comic. Its not like the Barn is right next door. Hershell had them dudes bunked up quite aways from there. And he has that loud a.ss Generator going.
 6 years ago '08        #649
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I mean you can say what you want about them not answering a ton of (Mostly useless) questions on Lost, but the writing when it came to dialogue/etc was always quality writing. Much better then this show, at least.
Ummm, no. Considering the show could have the same effect if you cut out like 3 seasons makes the writing utter bullshiit. The show was set up where the writers were free to basically write about anything without having to worry whether it made sense or not. They threw in philosophy, religion, and anything else that made it look "smart" for the sheer reason of throwing the viewer off. I mean, what was the show about? Jacob bringing a bunch of losers to be a leader of a mysterious island only to sit back and watch them k!ll themselves as he takes his time selecting a new leader. In the end, he didn't even select a leader. Jack just volunteered around a stupid a.ss camp fire. smh, fukk that show.

^Thats bascially my views on the show. Its 100% truth.

Last edited by KarteL13; 11-14-2011 at 06:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #650
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Dy-lan said:
I thought about that too, i could see if it was a handful of zombies in there. But there was at least 15-20. And when they started banging on the door it was loud as hell. That sound would easily carry over a quiet farm at night. I know im just being picky but I mean cmon.

Also LOL @ Daryl stealing a horse like a boss.
Yeah, but how do zombie act when there isn't any food around? You hear a couple of moans but they are normally peaceful (as ironic as that sounds) when its just the dead. It isn't until they sense fresh meat near them that gets them riled up.
 6 years ago '09        #651
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Reppindaburghh said:

but shane might fukk your bi*ch raw and impregnate your hoe
 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM         #652
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
but shane might fukk your bi*ch raw and impregnate your hoe
There was only an 0.1% likelihood probability Rick would survive a zombie apocalypse in his coma situation. Do not try to discredit Shane's loyalty.
 6 years ago '04        #653
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Reppindaburghh said:

i co-sign this powerful post...Andrea needs to die, she is so worthless as a character, how these other characters stand her i have no idea because she is so annoying...ever since her sister died in the first season she been gettin on my damn nerves...she's on par with T-Dog and Sophia's mom for the most worthless characters on the show...

and Shane is bar none the best character aside from Daryl...Rick is weak and needs to wake up, 4 damn episodes now lookin for this girl...i'm jus tired of the whole storyline, jus forget the girl and move on, and if her mom has a problem then leave her a.ss too...shyt could have all been avoided if she stayed put like Rick told her to do but naw she ran as soon as the coast was clear
 6 years ago '08        #654
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 KarteL13 said:
Yeah, but how do zombie act when there isn't any food around? You hear a couple of moans but they are normally peaceful (as ironic as that sounds) when its just the dead. It isn't until they sense fresh meat near them that gets them riled up.
True, but the zombies do know that just on the other side of those doors are a bunch of "live" people so u would think they would constantly be trying to break out.

In the preview looks like they get out tho Cant wait to see the insanity that unfolds on the farm (That will probably be spread out over the next 3 episodes )
 6 years ago '08        #655
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Dy-lan said:
True, but the zombies do know that just on the other side of those doors are a bunch of "live" people so u would think they would constantly be trying to break out.

In the preview looks like they get out tho Cant wait to see the insanity that unfolds on the farm (That will probably be spread out over the next 3 episodes )
nah, i dont think they sense it from a distance. They just roam and once they are near live flesh, thats when they get all crazy. Its not like the barn is right next to the house.
 6 years ago '04        #656
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Sephiroth757 said:
-Stop looking for Sophia
-Kill Andrea
-Get Carl's b!tchass up and moving
-Add Maggie to the main group
-Leave the farm house
-Let Merle put on for his city

kthxbai
YES! My goodness. I wish her punk a.ss never left the CDC
 6 years ago '08        #657
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
You know they aren't k!lling Andrea until after Daryll taps it.

That's the least she can do after shooting dude.
 11-15-2011, 01:12 AM         #658
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next episode is gonna be ham..all hell breaks loose...gonna leave us on a cliff hanger until the second half of the season starts on feb 12th i can feel it
 6 years ago '07        #659
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Andrea should leave indefinitely.

You gotta understand Rick's point of view. It means too much to him to just let the girl remain lost. He just witnessed his son's near-death experience. The world around them has already gone to sh*t so why be scared now? They might as well have SOMETHING to work towards - especially if Rick can relate to the girl's mother. Shane is somewhat logical but let's not forget that he is shady as sh*t. He's all for himself. That sh*t ultimately blows up in your face.

Daryl seems to be a cool character but allowing his negative conscience to take over his mind won't do him any good. I'll connect that to the loss of blood for now but we'll see. I can't side with him as a character if he stands for what his brother does.

T-Dog or whatever should have a much bigger impact on the group. His character seems to be token.

Don't get me started on Capt. Scribble a note loud as fu*k.

Last edited by Playa; 11-15-2011 at 02:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #660
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
People are saying Rick is soft but I like him. He hasn't let what's happened with the world jeopardize his morals and that says a lot about his character. He knows they cant search for the little girl forever but its too early to give up just yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy