The walking dead Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #541
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

what a beautiful escape.

Makes me want to play Left 4 Dead and wish for a third 28 ___ later.
[pic - click to view]

I never understood why she wanted to save that little boy?

And could you imagine what Walking Dead would be like with running or sprinting zombies?

It would probably only be Shane, Daryl, and Rick left alive at this point. For those fast zombies are no joke and would of most likely ran up on everyone else in the group.
 11-10-2011, 05:22 PM         #542
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I never understood why she wanted to save that little boy?

And could you imagine what Walking Dead would be like with running or sprinting zombies?

It would probably only be Shane, Daryl, and Rick left alive at this point. For those fast zombies are no joke and would of most likely ran up on everyone else in the group.
those zombies have ADD and they never resist endurance. I still think it'll only be those three, plus Daryl's brother if the zombies quickness was tad down to Zombieland speed. Most of The Walking Down cast are morons who don't deserve to be alive. Maybe that's why they're alive because of the Zombie Gods.
 6 years ago '05        #543
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

what a beautiful escape.

Makes me want to play Left 4 Dead and wish for a third 28 ___ later.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Same here man.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-10-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 11-10-2011, 05:38 PM         #544
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at 1:46 in that 28 weeks later vid is that you T-Dog? Talk about completely missing the boat.
 6 years ago '04        #545
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 WalterWhite said:

This show's attention to details is so bad from the writing to something simple like this
yeah i know its almost as bad as someone with half of there face blown off walking then straightening there tie then dying

11-10-2011, 06:38 PM         #546
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
yeah i know its almost as bad as someone with half of there face blown off walking then straightening there tie then dying

6 years ago '09        #547
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 MosDefinition said:

etherization
 6 years ago '04        #548
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
yeah because you die right away right? Even if you're right, you don't want to go there... This is a fu*king zombie show
i could go there on breaking bad all day ive seen every episode but i dont because i like the show and i suspend belief because its a fu*king tv show

walking dead isnt even remotely my favorite show but as i pointed out most of the complaints about actual storyline things are due to either not paying attention or asking for storylines to be wrapped up in 40 minutes

not every show can have an infant child vanish without mention for almost half a season then when ever its convenient remind everyone they have an infant child again

or have a fat dude with magic hands that can take a cigarette pack out of a guys wallet in one motion then take a poison cigarette out then put the pack back and until the writter comes back after everyone is dumbfounded as to how the kid got poisoned have to explain it to its viewers
 6 years ago '04        #549
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
yeah because you die right away right? Even if you're right you don't want to go there... This is a fu*king zombie show They can't even keep the zombies consistent they went from looking some what normal to some sh*t out of left for dead 2.

[pic - click to view]

or it could be because its basically a dead body in water for days that could be why the zombie trapped in a well looked like that

or maybe there isnt an exact science to humans walking around and decomposing at the same time in the south during the summer

or what wounds actually k!lled the person and how they started to decompose

Last edited by MosDefinition; 11-10-2011 at 07:29 PM..
 11-10-2011, 07:48 PM         #550
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WalterWhite is taking a massive L.
 6 years ago '05        #551
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Reppindaburghh said:

That's me when the sh*t hits the fan in a zombie apocalypse.

Everyone for their fu*kin selves when it comes to that.
He's an as*hole
 6 years ago '04        #552
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
but you can have important characters vanish for seasons? the dad and his kid in the first episode, the redneck who cut his arm off, and a little girl goes missing in the woods for what 3 episodes now? sh*t is garbage and you know they are all going to pop up one at a time when the already uncreative writers run out of sh*t to do. And then they can always have more people pop up out of the blue. There's no cure right? How many people can possibly be left that they haven't seen? The doctor who was suppose to find a cure ran out of time half a season ago.

And why do you people get so mad about the cigarette pack? That hasn't even been confirmed, somebody caught that and posted it on the internet as a theory. That's what makes Breaking Bad one of the greatest shows ever. You can catch little sh*t like that if you pay close attention and piece stuff together. They could do a flash back next season and somebody sneaked it out of his pack when he was passed out drunk or left his cigs in his jacket and walked away. Then what?

What have we learned in The Walking Snore? A little kid can get shot from point blank with a shotgun and get surgery by a vet with limited supplies operating out of his barn and survive He's already talking and in no pain after half a episode.

um dumbass the little girls been missing for 3 days. chilldren get lost in the woods all the time and like i said its been 3 fu*king days. you want instant explanations and resolutions for this show but breaking bad you can wait a year to find out?

in the first episode rick clearly stated its been about 2 weeks since the cdc when talking on the walkie talkie to the father and son the father and son may be dead how would he know? weve seen that rick is an optimist. so in show time morgan and his son have been gone for maybe about a month we have no clue if he was even able to k!ll his wife maybe his son got bit and morgan is just stuck in place like he was when his wife got bit and is just catatonic with grief

onto the search for a cure the doctor clearly states there is no hope for a cure because of a lack of power and his wife was bitten was a better scientist then him while trying to find a cure and all the other doctors left to be with there families. and resources and research materials the last hope for a cure got destroyed in the lab remember

also hershell is holding out hope for a cure

oh and the kid hasnt fu*king moved out of that bed you blind dumbass and is struggling to talk and it wasnt a shotgun it was a hunting rifle that first went through a dear which slowed it down then hit him.

like i said your criticisms are now blind hate from a dumbass not paying attention. what you call bad lazy writing it turns is a just a dumbass viewer
 6 years ago '04        #553
space
space
basically this shows has taken place over at most about a month and half 2 months tops since rick woke up

if the season ends and merles still hasnt reappeared and sophia is still missing then yeah criticize away i will be the first in line

but how about we wait and see what happens now thats a novel idea

and another thing of course they will eventually run into more people and keep running into other people they cant possibly be the only group of people to survive

Last edited by MosDefinition; 11-10-2011 at 08:16 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #554
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 MosDefinition said:
um dumbass the little girls been missing for 3 days. chilldren get lost in the woods all the time and like i said its been 3 fu*king days. you want instant explanations and resolutions for this show but breaking bad you can wait a year to find out?

in the first episode rick clearly stated its been about 2 weeks since the cdc when talking on the walkie talkie to the father and son the father and son may be dead how would he know? weve seen that rick is an optimist. so in show time morgan and his son have been gone for maybe about a month we have no clue if he was even able to k!ll his wife maybe his son got bit and morgan is just stuck in place like he was when his wife got bit and is just catatonic with grief

onto the search for a cure the doctor clearly states there is no hope for a cure because of a lack of power and his wife was bitten was a better scientist then him while trying to find a cure and all the other doctors left to be with there families. and resources and research materials the last hope for a cure got destroyed in the lab remember

also hershell is holding out hope for a cure

oh and the kid hasnt fu*king moved out of that bed you blind dumbass and is struggling to talk and it wasnt a shotgun it was a hunting rifle that first went through a dear which slowed it down then hit him.

like i said your criticisms are now blind hate from a dumbass not paying attention. what you call bad lazy writing it turns is a just a dumbass viewer
Even though your right and I completly agree with this post that one poster will respond with some more bullsh*t so your just wasting your time with him
 6 years ago '04        #555
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9566 9566
 Left Hook said:
He's an as*hole
he survived though
 6 years ago '11        #556
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 Left Hook said:
He's an as*hole
his wife was being a dumb a.ss why she try to help that kid they just met and he the reason those zombies were there wasn't he, i woulda done what he did and said leave him
 6 years ago '05        #557
space
space
 Left Hook said:
He's an as*hole
He's a survivor. If you want to stick around with your girl and some kid you don't care about, go for it. Thats more time for me to escape in this zombie apocalypse.

Probably the best realistic depiction of a getaway from zombies of all time.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-11-2011 at 02:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #558
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
He's a survivor. If you want to stick around with your girl and some kid you don't care about, go for it. Thats more time for me to escape in this zombie apocalypse.

Probably the best realistic depiction of a getaway from zombies of all time.
damn if its ever a zombie apocalypse and i end up trapped with some dude from pittsburgh ima a.ssume its you and never turn my back

youd probably pull a shane and shoot me in the leg to get away
 6 years ago '05        #559
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
damn if its ever a zombie apocalypse and i end up trapped with some dude from pittsburgh ima a.ssume its you and never turn my back

youd probably pull a shane and shoot me in the leg to get away
You? A stranger? I'll shoot you in both legs if it means I could survive for a few more days.

6 years ago '04        #560
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Reppindaburghh said:
You? A stranger? I'll shoot you in both legs if it means I could survive for a few more days.

[pic - click to view]

Cold blooded!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago