most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #501
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 matelyan said:
I love the McDonald’s analogy. I hate it too, and avoid the place like the plague. But I digress.

See I really like the Walking Dead comics, season 1 and even this season, but to a lesser extent. Hell I love everything zombie related. So I am all in for this TV show. I even got over them deviating from the comics. And I can appreciate the emphasis on character development over constant action, tense scenes and zombies galore. And for me personally I like the direction the show is heading. And want to ride this rollercoaster to the end. I just wish they could resolve the Sophie storyline. Five episodes of looking for one minor character is a bit much, don’t you think?

I really want this show to be successful and hopefully we can see better zombie movies and even other shows trying to show us all something new about the zombie genre.
Your saying 5 episodes is a lot but in show time she's been missing for 3 days I think the problem I have with most of the complaints is that they want instant resolution to issues

It looks like they may be at that farm house for a while. One of the reviews I read was a complaint that it didn't look like they were going anywhere and the said they should be looking to find a cure

I was just like wtf there a bunch of regular people
 6 years ago '08        #502
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 12286 12286
does anyone have a link where I can dl the comics? Props in advance..........
 6 years ago '08        #503
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
Your saying 5 episodes is a lot but in show time she's been missing for 3 days I think the problem I have with most of the complaints is that they want instant resolution to issues

It looks like they may be at that farm house for a while. One of the reviews I read was a complaint that it didn't look like they were going anywhere and the said they should be looking to find a cure

I was just like wtf there a bunch of regular people
very true. the guy at the cdc was working on one but he blew up with the cdc.
 6 years ago '05        #504
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 tdnupe3 said:
does anyone have a link where I can dl the comics? Props in advance..........
Got you. Check your PM's.
 6 years ago '08        #505
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
The first 10 episodes of the show = the first 10 issues of the comic.

The essence is still there. Some characters lived, some died, but the majority of the events are there one way or another. That being said:

The first 9 episode of the show>>>>>>>>First 9 issues of the comic.

The comic's dialog is far worse. The way Maggie hooked up with Glenn in the comic was stupid. So they managed to make it more enjoyable on the show. I just read one issue with NOT ONE SINGLE ZOMBIE. It was all discussion. That's how the comic is and that's what they are doing with the show. They practically make it a snooze fest and then BAM! Some crazy shiit happens.

I'm frankly disapointed in the comic because I expected some epic sh*t. But the first 10 issues have been nothing like that. It's been solid. So miss me with this whole rah rah about the comic.

Last edited by KarteL13; 11-09-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #506
KarteL13 
space
space
space
The Well scene serves a purpose. Just remember how Maggie reacted when T-dog smashed the zombie.
 6 years ago '08        #507
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
The Well scene serves a purpose. Just remember how Maggie reacted when T-dog smashed the zombie.
Yeah, I peeped that. I honestly think that they have locked some zombies in the barn. Probably some people that were friends or family before the epidemic hit. That's why they are so hopeful that a cure will be created/discovered. (someone pm me if i'm right or wrong)
 6 years ago '08        #508
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Yeah, I peeped that. I honestly think that they have locked some zombies in the barn. Probably some people that were friends or family before the epidemic hit. That's why they are so hopeful that a cure will be created/discovered. (someone pm me if i'm right or wrong)
and its another reason why Hershel doesn't want guns on his property (I a.ssume)
 11-09-2011, 08:52 PM         #509
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the best shows on TV.
 6 years ago '04        #510
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 ErnieB said:
but yo
has anyone read that little Governor side story?
Pretty dope. I recommend reading it!
 6 years ago '11        #511
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 tdnupe3 said:

[pic - click to view]

I do kinda remember Maggie telling someone that her mother and brother had died.
 6 years ago '11        #512
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
yea the old n*gga probably feeds zombies
 6 years ago '04        #513
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
and its another reason why Hershel doesn't want guns on his property (I a.ssume)
remember hershell and maggies reaction when they said what would have to happen if they found sophia and she was bit

some sh*ts going on on that farm man
 6 years ago '08        #514
tdnupe3 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Got you. Check your PM's.
Thanks. Good looking out.
 6 years ago '04        #515
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 MosDefinition said:
remember hershell and maggies reaction when they said what would have to happen if they found sophia and she was bit

some sh*ts going on on that farm man

They think help is coming for the infected. And they are gravely mistaken.
 11-10-2011, 11:37 AM         #516
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprise no one has made a mix of everything dumb and clumsy T-Dog has done on this show.
 11-10-2011, 12:58 PM         #517
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The well scene was retarded. I know it's been said before but come on...Like really, they're going to have anyone drink out of that water anyways...There's been a fat fu*kin zombie in there for who knows how long and just because it's not ripped in half yet they're going to drink it? Or even give it to the animals? It's just that they spent a lot of time and even risked Glen for some totally pointless sh*t. If the well scene served a purpose, it was to show how dumb these motherfu*kers are.
 6 years ago '04        #518
space
space
 Series said:
The well scene was retarded. I know it's been said before but come on...Like really, they're going to have anyone drink out of that water anyways...There's been a fat fu*kin zombie in there for who knows how long and just because it's not ripped in half yet they're going to drink it? Or even give it to the animals? It's just that they spent a lot of time and even risked Glen for some totally pointless sh*t. If the well scene served a purpose, it was to show how dumb these motherfu*kers are.
another case of someone grasping at straws to complain about something. the thing had just fallen in there as evidence by maggie saying they were using that well to feed the animals.

just 3 days before they were desperate to find water or any supplies at a point they may get desperate for supplies again thats why they would try and save that well

remember there reaction to when shane found the water delivery truck. it also served a purpose showing maggies reaction when tdog k!lled the walker how everyone else was nonchalant about k!lling them but her
 11-10-2011, 02:23 PM         #519
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhh...It was still a dumb scene. The characters just make dumb decisions on a regular basis. Given the circumstances, I would never let one of my own be lowered into a well with a hungry a.ss zombie just to rope it out because...They might drink the water? There was another well, I get they are tight on resources but come on...WOULD YOU drink that water that the fat albert of fu*kin zombies had been bathing in? No, I don't care how desperate you are. Plus it's bloated with fu*kin water and you would figure it wouldn't be very stable...They almost got Glen k!lled...For nothing. Also I know it's part of the show and it is silly to complain because I still like the show for what it's worth but really...It is Rick's dumbass fault for leaving the little girl on her own.
 11-10-2011, 02:27 PM         #520
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Series said:
Uhh...It was still a dumb scene. The characters just make dumb decisions on a regular basis. Given the circumstances, I would never let one of my own be lowered into a well with a hungry a.ss zombie just to rope it out because...They might drink the water? There was another well, I get they are tight on resources but come on...WOULD YOU drink that water that the fat albert of fu*kin zombies had been bathing in? No, I don't care how desperate you are. Plus it's bloated with fu*kin water and you would figure it wouldn't be very stable...They almost got Glen k!lled...For nothing. Also I know it's part of the show and it is silly to complain because I still like the show for what it's worth but really...It is Rick's dumbass fault for leaving the little girl on her own.
No way Glenn agrees if that chick wasn't there. Damn willing to risk his life just to show his manhood in the only way he could.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago